DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry~
Myspace.com/brandon12

~Sorry~
My friend showed me how to find the correct info
Myspace.com/brandon12345b
Misty is calling him Cuz on the Nov 14th entry.
His name Brandon Overstreet Daytona Beach
There is a Jeff Perry from Nashville TN who call
him Cuz. Pics on slideshow that look like Misty.
Says me & my Cuz.
Could someone check this site out and see if it
could be Misty's RSO cousin?

Jack Cummings -- Ronald's father
Theresa Neves -- Ronald's mother

Does anyone know if these 2 have any siblings and, if they do, the names and agaes of those siblings?

Who is LP? (In the NG thread, it says LP took their reward money away - or something like that). Thanks.

LP Leonard Padilla....bounty hunter who bailed Casey A out of jail &
offered reward for Haleigh's safe return.

LP Leonard Padilla....bounty hunter who bailed Casey A out of jail &
offered reward for Haleigh's safe return.

As an add on to this response:
He only offered 25k for Haleigh's safe return by midnight Sat/Sun. That time has passed.

From the 1st interview I saw with bio mom which was last tues or wed she states that she has not seen or spoke to the kids in "about 2 weeks". So does that mean that she would have missed her visitation the weekend before haleigh went missing. If she has them every other weekend.

~Sorry~
My friend showed me how to find the correct info
Myspace.com/brandon12345b
Misty is calling him Cuz on the Nov 14th entry.
His name Brandon Overstreet Daytona Beach
There is a Jeff Perry from Nashville TN who call
him Cuz. Pics on slideshow that look like Misty.
Says me & my Cuz.
Could someone check this site out and see if it
could be Misty's RSO cousin?

In Tennessee, I couldn't find a Brandon Overstreet. However, I did find a Tony Allen Overstreet who lives in Pleasant Shade, Tennessee (according to Mapquest that is about 10 hours from Satsuma and an hour from Nashville).

In Florida, there are 4 registered sex offenders with the last name Overstreet, and one lives near where Haleigh went missing. His name is James Overstreet and he was convicted of: Lewd or lascivious conduct victim under 16 years old by offender 18 years or older; F.S. 800.04(6)(b (PRINCIPAL)

I couldn't find a Jeff Perry as a RSO in Tennessee, unless he uses that as an alias.

From the 1st interview I saw with bio mom which was last tues or wed she states that she has not seen or spoke to the kids in "about 2 weeks". So does that mean that she would have missed her visitation the weekend before haleigh went missing. If she has them every other weekend.

IIRC: She was supposed to get them the wkend after Haleigh went missing.

IIRC: She was supposed to get them the wkend after Haleigh went missing.

Right. And, Crystal (Haleighs mother) confirmed that she had "junior" (Ronald Junior, Haleighs 4 year old brother) this past weekend with her wherever she is staying as part of the custody agreement.

remember leave a question- leave an answer
This should be a fairly quick reference for q&a not a lot of discussion

thanks

Has it been absolutely verified that Haleigh WAS in school that Monday? At first, the school and LE would not confirm that. Has this been defined? If she was not at school that day, this whole case changes IMO.

I hope this is okay to ask here... on firstcoastnews.com the other day they were broadcasting the news over the internet (I think it was live and there was a chat window next to the broadcast) do they do that every day or just occassionally b/c I haven't been able to find it since... tia!!!

Do we know anything about events from the weekend before Haleigh disappeared, besides the speculation that Misti was gone for 3 days? I found a listing in the Jacksonville Craigslist where Hermits Cove was having a community garage sale on Saturday before Haleigh went missing. This could have brought in many people from other areas that may have seen Haleigh and someone may have decided to go back to abduct her.

http://jacksonville.craigslist.org/gms/1023777518.html (here is the link)

I don't recall seeing anything in writing besides the 911 call and the media what Misty actually has said about the events of that night? Is there anything that I am missing?

TY I am just having a hard time figuring out what is "truth" and known by LE and what people are just saying.

Does anyone know where the extra $10,000 of reward money came from?
Last night it was at $6000 and tonight I see that it is up to 16,000?
TIA.

Does anyone know if Ron works for a relative? thnx :)

Has the cousin who supposedly visited and took the gun been verified? I was wondering if this visitor might not really have been a cousin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sidsloth