Q & A ABOUT THE CASE**ask a question, leave an answer**NO DISCUSSION**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Has the cousin who supposedly visited and took the gun been verified? I was wondering if this visitor might not really have been a cousin.

Not verified, though we have thrown out a couple of "maybe cousins".

Croslin also told the Times-Union that the day Haleigh disappeared, she told authorities a cousin who had been staying in Crescent City for about a month went back to Tennessee. She said the cousin had “messed with” her sexually when she was a child but not been deemed a sexual offender.
The cousin had visited the mobile home she shared with Cummings but was told not to come back when a gun in the house turned up missing around the same time, she said.

http://www.jacksonville.com/news/metro/crime/2009-02-16/story/search_for_haleigh_scales_back
I think this is the only thing we have to really go on and it came from Misty. I don't find anything about a fight or that he was around the trailer that day.

Is it known for sure that Misty had been gone for three days? The only thing I have heard is her statement on video that she watched the kids 24/7 every day unless they were with their mother.

As per the gun being stolen...I have not heard that it was "the cousin and him" rather that the person who did have an argument over the gun was not yet named publicly and was "missing".

Why did the father and mother have to go to the police station
yesterday ? Have not heard anymore about that

Does anyone know if the band-aid on RC neck came from a work injury or a fight?? (with the guy that took the gun, MC and him fighting, or if Heleigh did it fighting back)

If no one can answer this them maybe who ever talks to the LE can ask RC how he got it?

I head last night either on fox news or hln news that someone from LE or the School, an official lady stated Haleigh was in school on Monday. Sorry for not better verification, I have been very sick, went to doctors and no energy to be here with my devoted sleuthers, hopefully that is turning around.

I wanted to give this link again for those sleuthing for information, addresses, older addresses, nearest of kin and forumer names and aliases of subjects they maybe sleuthing, the best free site out that I've found.

www.veromi.com do yourself and be amazed. as for others, name and state will get you lots of info so don't be worried if you don't have it all like date of births middle initials, age etc...

I recall reading something about someone in this family, or connected to this family, being involved in dog fighting??? does anyone know who that was??

What happened to the local person thread...never can find what I am looking for today!

Why did the father and mother have to go to the police station
yesterday ? Have not heard anymore about that

I heard on Fox News from a local reporter is they were being reinterviewed. He said as new info comes in they have been reinterviewed.

I totally agree.

Also, wasn't it on Ron's record that he was charged of "stray animal" and when someone here asked what that meant, someone else said he most likely abandoned an animal... like dumping a dog on the side of the road? Granted, this is what I read here, not sure of the facts, but it is clear Ron has a temper and is controlling. I would never EVER give the family a pet... especially one they can't afford. Poor puppy.

Nope, that was Misty's dad.

What about the trailer next door ??.....occupied or not ??

Have we heard anything from these neighbors ??

How many times has Misty been taken in to be questioned now?? Thanks! Trying to catch up on info here

What ever happened about the buzzards seen yesterday? I only heard it mentioned in the 4 pm presser and nothing more ever said about it.

Is it known for sure that Misty had been gone for three days? The only thing I have heard is her statement on video that she watched the kids 24/7 every day unless they were with their mother.

As per the gun being stolen...I have not heard that it was "the cousin and him" rather that the person who did have an argument over the gun was not yet named publicly and was "missing".

Not known for sure. It was floating around the internet a couple of day before the press got a hold of it.

Have all of Ron's co-workers been questioned?Did anyone call in sick or leave place of employment early that day/evening?

The amber alert has haleigh listed as 6 years old

we have her listed here has 5

She is 5 or 6

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads