Q & A ABOUT THE CASE**ask a question, leave an answer**NO DISCUSSION**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would think that Ron would be concerned about Junior if he had just learned that his daughter is missing. In one interview I thought either Ron or Misty said that when Ron pulled up Misty said "I can't find Haleigh" and Ron replied "what are you calling (or telling) me for, call 911". This has bothered me, I don't know why. I know he his telling her to call 911 but who would respond "what are you calling (or telling) me for?" If you just learned your daughter is missing. Maybe I'm reading too much into it, IDK.
I cannot assume Ronald's priorities. However, I know that if I was greeted at the door with the information that one of my children was missing, my first words would be "where are the others????"

But more importantly, Ronald's statement you mention here "what are you calling me for, call 911" would refute nearly every other scenario of Ronald's arrival at the MH.

1. Misty runs to find her phone and calls 911. Then Ronald appears.
2. Misty waits until Ronald comes home to tell him Haleigh is gone.
3. Ronald sees Misty in the doorway and wonders why she's up.

I'm sure there are others. At this time of night, they're the ones I can come up with. The point is, there are too many scenarios in play, by the word of Misty and/or Ronald, to see anything other than a lie, and a lie being told by these two people. It cannot happen that in any of these scenarios, each person is telling the truth. One or the other lies in each and every scenario.

I would think that Ron would be concerned about Junior if he had just learned that his daughter is missing. In one interview I thought either Ron or Misty said that when Ron pulled up Misty said "I can't find Haleigh" and Ron replied "what are you calling (or telling) me for, call 911". This has bothered me, I don't know why. I know he his telling her to call 911 but who would respond "what are you calling (or telling) me for?" If you just learned your daughter is missing. Maybe I'm reading too much into it, IDK.

I also find it strange that Junior was not heard on the 911 call. If Misty is screaming and running around the house looking for Haleigh, she didn't wake Junior up? When Ron got home and he is crying loudly and swearing, did that not wake up and scare the h*ll out of Junior? If he is home while all of this is going on what is he doing? You hear no dialogue between R & C with Junior during the 911 call. Is this odd? Maybe after hearing Ron crying asking "what's wrong daddy?" or "why are you crying daddy?" Maybe Ron would explain to him what is happening at that momemt, IDK. You just don't hear any of that.

bbm I would, in less polite terms

Based on the narrative of the police report when it states both chlidren were in bed and when she woke only one child was still in bed - the officer asked her who that child is and she explains Haleighs brother. So it would appear that JR was at the mobile home. Also it appears JR might be listed as a witness but his info is blacked out because of his age I would imagine.

I'm sorry if someone else has answered this question but I want to know where Junior was when Ron got home from work? Did Ron say anything about Junior being in the house? Just curious..

I'm sorry if someone else has answered this question but I want to know where Junior was when Ron got home from work? Did Ron say anything about Junior being in the house? Just curious..

I suppose he was at home, however he is not heard in the 911 call. Misty states in either the LVA or hypnosis something about bubba was freaking out/screaming too. That sounds to me like she meant Jr, but I didn't hear him freaking out/screaming whatever on the tape, hmm maybe it was just me and maybe I need better headphones, or maybe she calls Ron bubba. :waitasec:

So I guess till the answer of that night come out we will not know. :mad:

I suppose he was at home, however he is not heard in the 911 call. Misty states in either the LVA or hypnosis something about bubba was freaking out/screaming too. That sounds to me like she meant Jr, but I didn't hear him freaking out/screaming whatever on the tape, hmm maybe it was just me and maybe I need better headphones, or maybe she calls Ron bubba. :waitasec:

So I guess till the answer of that night come out we will not know. :mad:

Maven:

That is right, there is not a word coming from JR/Bubba. I would think that if JR was as startled as MC makes it seem, then MC wouldn't have been question by LE who else was in the bed, i think it would be obivous that JR was there. I would think after waking and noticing that one child was gone, i would want to keep the other close to me, to make sure that child doesn't go missing. (i would have had JR on my hip while taking to LE, IDK that is just me though, and this is just my opinion. ;)

I know someone on this mighty site will have an answer to my question. Something has been bothering me since we first heard Misty's account of what occured that night.
She claims the door was wide open when she got up out of bed.
However, when Nancy Grace's producer did her demonstration of the back door, she showed how the inner door would shut on its own.
I understand the screendoor was propped open with a cinder block but what kept the inner (wooden) door open? Was there something propping it?
Thanks

I know someone on this mighty site will have an answer to my question. Something has been bothering me since we first heard Misty's account of what occured that night.
She claims the door was wide open when she got up out of bed.
However, when Nancy Grace's producer did her demonstration of the back door, she showed how the inner door would shut on its own.
I understand the screendoor was propped open with a cinder block but what kept the inner (wooden) door open? Was there something propping it?
Thanks

We have never been given any information (credible) that explains what was keeping the back door (the solid door) open. The demonstration showed it didn't take much more than one article of clothing to keep it from closing on its own, however.

An assumption can be drawn from TN's words of "there was always laundry on the floor, Mizz Nancy" that it is likely that was the reason the door was left in an open position.

Maven:

That is right, there is not a word coming from JR/Bubba. I would think that if JR was as startled as MC makes it seem, then MC wouldn't have been question by LE who else was in the bed, i think it would be obivous that JR was there. I would think after waking and noticing that one child was gone, i would want to keep the other close to me, to make sure that child doesn't go missing. (i would have had JR on my hip while taking to LE, IDK that is just me though, and this is just my opinion. ;)

I would want to keep the other child close to me too. Yet I get the impression that Misty was on the Porch alone waiting for him to come home. I would not leave JR in the bed with the back door still propped open. Has anyone heard differently on this?

I'm not sure about LE, but I believe it was reported that other parents were there to pickup their children and Misty was there to pick up Haleigh . In fact, there was also a story that one of the other parents, (I'm not real sure exactly who) worked for Soc Services and Ron had contacted him to say he was a good parent. I don't know where this was all discussed on WS, but I remember it well.

Actually the witnesses appear to have conflicting recollections.

Who do witnesses say picked up HaLeigh at the bus stop in the PM when Misty alleges she was at the MH watching over Ronnie Jr while he slept?

Art's article says:

Bus stop parents, Santos and Mullis, and another grandfather who is a regular but asked to remain nameless, insist it was Misty who picked up Haleigh the last day she went to school—not Ronald.

However, Ronald maintains he picked up Haleigh, drove her home on his lap, then went to work at PDM Bridge Company. Other unidentified witnesses back Ronald’s account, according to sources close to the case, but I never found them.
http://www.artharris.com/2009/09/09/exlusive-haleigh-cummings-last-day/#comments

Art's article says:

Bus stop parents, Santos and Mullis, and another grandfather who is a regular but asked to remain nameless, insist it was Misty who picked up Haleigh the last day she went to school—not Ronald.

However, Ronald maintains he picked up Haleigh, drove her home on his lap, then went to work at PDM Bridge Company. Other unidentified witnesses back Ronald’s account, according to sources close to the case, but I never found them.
http://www.artharris.com/2009/09/09/exlusive-haleigh-cummings-last-day/#comments

The only conflict I see is that someone close enough to hear Ronald's thoughts on the matter contacted AH with information that refutes what the named witnesses say but did not offer any identification in order to allow AH to verify that information independently.

"Snip" Sept 9, 2009
Hank Jr. will be back in court on Friday Sept 11, 2009 regarding charges against Ron for assault and burglary? Anyone found anything yet on this matter? TIA :blowkiss:
It is said in the video report - to-wards the end of the second video report, however it's not in the article.
Video at link: http://www.actionnewsjax.com/content...ezqLUlMFQ.cspx

The other day I read a document with Misty's driver's license listed as identification. Can someone direct me to where it is please? TIA

Details:
UCN: 542009DR001003FDXXXX
File Date: 2009-08-06 Disposition Date: 2009-09-09
File Type: INJUNCTION FOR PROTECTION - FD10
Judge: ELIZABETH A MORRIS

Plaintiffs
CUMMINGS MISTY J Defendants
CROSLIN JR HANK T

Date Docket Description
2009-08-06 001.PETITION FOR INJUNCTION AGAINST DOMESTIC VIOLENCE
2009-08-06 002.IDENTIFICATION - DRIVER'S LICENSE
2009-08-06 003.TEMPORARY INJUNCTION FOR PROTECTION 08/19/09 AT 09:30
2009-08-10 004.RTN OF SVC-SVD 08/06/09 - IND - TEMP
2009-08-19 005.FAMILY COURT MINUTES
2009-08-19 006.ORDER EXTENDING TEMPORARY INJUNCTION 09/09/09 09:30
2009-09-09 007.FAMILY COURT MINUTES
2009-09-09 008.NOTICE OF APPEARANCE - SERENA PINES
2009-09-09 009.FINAL JUDGMENT FOR PROTECTION - SIGNED EAM 09/09/09
2009-09-09 FL#

http://www.putnam-fl.com/clk_apps/civ_dkts/frame.php

for name just type Cummings%

Art's article says:

BBM-
WTH? Who still does this? Not only did he break the law by doing this, but he put his daughters life at risk. Haleigh should have been in a car seat in the back seat of the car.
I dont care if it was a distance of 5 feet or five miles- anyone who does this, does not have child safety as a priority. Its careless, reckless,dangerous and immature.
Am off to post in the theories thread.

A given phone number can be tracked for usage based on the pings to local towers. Can the opposite be done - can the phone numbers that pinged a set of local towers be determined for a certain time frame? In other words, can a list be made of all phone numbers that were used in that local area of Satsuma between, say, 8 pm Feb 9 and 3:15 am Feb 10? If so, then I would think that could be used to see if any of the numbers are used by someone other than a neighbor or by someone that knows Misty. Of course, if the number was for a throwaway phone, guess this wouldn't help...
Answering my own question, based on discussion with my hubby who was a communications expert at one time. Cell phones periodically ping local towers when on, and the tower(s) record this, along with date/time. When calls connect, the phone numbers & date/times are recorded. If this information is combined, then one could get a list of all activity for a given cell phone over a period of time.
In addition, the information could be accumulated by tower or towers for a given time period, and it could be determined who used their phones in that area during that time period. In other words, yes.

BBM-
WTH? Who still does this? Not only did he break the law by doing this, but he put his daughters life at risk. Haleigh should have been in a car seat in the back seat of the car.
I dont care if it was a distance of 5 feet or five miles- anyone who does this, does not have child safety as a priority. Its careless, reckless,dangerous and immature.
Am off to post in the theories thread.

Why didn't gmma Sykes or Ronald fasten their seatbelts before gmma sykes drove her vehicle? Where I live in Manitoba Canada wearing a seatbelt while riding in a vehicle is mandatory. I am curious to know what Florida Law says about wearing a seatbelt. TIA

Why didn't gmma Sykes or Ronald fasten their seatbelts before gmma sykes drove her vehicle? Where I live in Manitoba Canada wearing a seatbelt while riding in a vehicle is mandatory. I am curious to know what Florida Law says about wearing a seatbelt. TIA

IA, but I think not fastening their seat belts is the least of their legal worries right now, they are probably still trying to figure out a story to get out of "Ratgate" and you know there is still that whole pesky mess of Misty failing TM's tests, and not being consistent with what happened the night Haleigh "vanished". :behindbar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro