Q & A ABOUT THE CASE**ask a question, leave an answer**NO DISCUSSION**

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This story is so weird, I guess cause you don't hear every detail, but I was wondering if the cousin was wearing black when he was at the trailer?
Also if someone that said Misty was not at home, didn't they see the person wondering around that was suppose to have taken Haleigh?
What time did the cousin leave & what was he driving & did he have someone else with him?
I'm sure there are witnesses around that can tell more about what was going on at that trailer the night Haleigh was abducted...
Were dumpsters or abandoned cars checked? Guess I'm grasping at straws as I feel so bad for Haleigh & wish she was found. I checked on more news everyday.:angel:

I have a "legitamate question" regarding donations and another on how we address people associated with this case: we have a donation thread and I have seen remarks & pleas for donations for the fathers side of the family. I've asked 3 times about a donation account for the mother of Haleigh & her family, because I want to give an equal donation to both sides. There are no POI at this time, both sides are equal in my book and it feels as if what I'm asking has fallen on deaf ears......the donation account through BOA is for the fathers releif fund and through the funeral home- It is the Cummings Releif Fund, none of that money is being split in two, from what facts I can find anywhere.....

I've read a couple posts that claim the Mother Crystal has an account set up for her side of the family......but they do not have any other info about it, and to me then that is rumor. imo- both families deserve equal treatment of generosity, until something changes that.

Does anyone here know how to find out what Financial Institution the Sheffeild family uses, so I may also donate to them. Thank You

My second thing is more of asking fellow posters with an open mind, to refer to Crystal as the "mother" mom of Haliegh? It isnt all that difficult to refer to someone who is the childs mother. IMO- Crystal is Haleighs mother, No they were never married, no she doesnt have full custoday of the child, the child is not adopted, and there is NO stepmother in this case to have any reason to distinguish between. I personally feel that it is demeaning to continue to refer to her as the BIO-Mom, we all know who CS is or Crystal or Haliegh mother. Out of common courtesy and proper ettiquete, I no longer will be address her as the Bio mom, it sounds too insensitive. TIA

That I can do! If I forget, you have my permission to bop me!

Has RC's mom been charged for anything in the past? Does she have a record too? I know everyone else has, but his mom? Thanks for your help. (g'babies today on the computers)

Has RC's mom been charged for anything in the past? Does she have a record too? I know everyone else has, but his mom? Thanks for your help. (g'babies today on the computers)

This was posted in the Crystal Cummings arrest thread:

Originally Posted by Daphne69 View Post
Well, it pales in comparison to the others, but even TN is not immune.

UCN: 541999MM001188XXAXMX
File Date: 1999-04-01 Judge: PETER T MILLER
Defense Atty:

Defendant
NEVES, TERESA S
Alias

Date # Docket Description
1999-04-01 1 COMPLAINT: KATRINA SYKES HARASSING PHONE CALLS

1999-05-11 2 ANNOUNCEMENT OF NO INFORMATION

But I "think" this is the only thing, but who knows.

Do we know for sure that Run's dads name is Jack Lester Cummings?

Hi
May I please ask if any one knows about this and what you know.A gun was mentioned?Fight about Gun?I heard a gun was found in a ditch?where?what do you know about that?

Could route dogs tracked include Haleigh's activities earlier that day such as en route home from bus stop, playing w other kids or a route by which she had walked or ridden a bike (along Tyler St to Buffalo Bluffs Rd eg) earlier that afternoon? Could dogs track--even for some very limited distance--someone who has either been picked up and carried, or has been placed inside a vehicle? Could dogs track to any extent something or someone who has come into contact w the person they're tracking? (Ie brush and other material from dumpster--or a perp that's just assaulted?)

Which type of electronic monitoring system (GPS?) is used for Putnam County SO's. And has LE still only confirmed TRL's (and other SO's) whereabouts after 10 pm (based on gf's timeline) or can they positively place TL away from Haleigh's neighborhood between 7 and 10 pm?

:parrot:

I just had a random thought while I was sitting here in my room watching TV. Could they run forensic testing on the shirt(the one that Haleigh supposedly was wearing when she went missing) that was found by the back door to see if there were any prints on it? If so maybe that could help find out who removed the shirt. IDK if they can do this but it was just a thought that I had.

Can anyone lead me in the direction of the Donald Sapp Thread? I can't find it!:waitasec:

Can anyone lead me in the direction of the Donald Sapp Thread? I can't find it!:waitasec:
That thread was pulled for "Review". It may, or may not be retuned as it contained too much personal information that has no relevance in this case.

Some pre-fabricated trailers like theirs have basements yes? Because on Gretas OTR blog she has pics posted tonight, and it looks like windows in the bottom of the trailer are busted out. But I can't tell for sure.

Some pre-fabricated trailers like theirs have basements yes? Because on Gretas OTR blog she has pics posted tonight, and it looks like windows in the bottom of the trailer are busted out. But I can't tell for sure.

I think this is just the underneath of the trailer. Like a crawl space. And this pic would be after LE had searched it, so I don't know if it looked like that before - as to the siding being torn off the crawl space and cement blocks showing. That is a very narrow back door ramp for sure.

backdoor11.jpg

Thanks so much Radio (I was trying to determine if anyone could have entered that way). I guess not now.

I am asking this here because I know that a lot of FL locals are around here somewhere.
It's case related, I promise.
Does anyone know of a good screen printing shop in the Lakeland area?
My mother just took a job petitioning in Lakeland about 140 miles from Satsuma and she would like to have Halieghs picture and vitals put on a tee shirt. She will be in constant contact with the public, so this could be a good thing.
So, if anyone knows of a good cheap place that could do that, let me know, so I can tell her. TIA.

Wasn't there a pic or video that showed the A/C unit on the right side of the house? TIA

.....i could not find, anywhere so i wanted to ask here..........that first night, i read i believe, the dogs lost the scent of the child at the railroad tracks?.........my question is.....can anyone tell me if those train tracks are still in use today?...and if so, what kind of train travels on those tracks?.....do they have a schedule time if they still run on the tracks...... like Amtrak?.....and if so, the night the dogs stopped at the tracks......(WHAT )train was there at that time, and left i am assuming....... before LE got to the tracks........thank you in advance.........and all just MOO......nothing certain or factual......all speculation...............​

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member