Q & A ABOUT THE CASE**ask a question, leave an answer**NO DISCUSSION**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Since 3 different dogs hit on the dumpster, I was wondering if they spread out the contents of the dumpster and had the dogs recheck the contents to see if they could narrow down the source of the scent they hit on? From watching the short raw video it didn't look like the were going thru each bag thoroughly, and I didn't see any dogs at that point.

911: "OK...alright...You said your back door was wide open?"

Misty Croslin: "yes- it was bricked- there was a brick on the floor...when I was asleep it was not like that."

911: Ok...the back door...listen to me...your back door was wide open...what are you talking about a brick?"

Misty Croslin: "(inaudible)"

911: "what is a brick?"

Misty Croslin: "it's almost like-- on the stairs- we have a walkway..."

911:" uh huh....and there was a brick laying there?"

Misty Croslin: "yes...it's still there"

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=79859

No I knew she said it in the 911, I just don't know why it isn't in that report. I also remember NG talking about it and how FBI may be able to get prints, or skin cells from touch DNA.

Since 3 different dogs hit on the dumpster, I was wondering if they spread out the contents of the dumpster and had the dogs recheck the contents to see if they could narrow down the source of the scent they hit on? From watching the short raw video it didn't look like the were going thru each bag thoroughly, and I didn't see any dogs at that point.

Kathy from what I understood LE was retaining the trash to be taken in another container to an undisclosed location for further investigation or another "look" so to speak but I haven't heard anymore about it since then. IMO the fact that 3 different dogs making a hit on the same dumpster requires much deeper look regardless of whose dead body it was that they sniffed in there!

I must be missing something here...

Hi Bern,

My guess would be that the cinder block is so important to this case that information about it is being held back by LE.

Kathy from what I understood LE was retaining the trash to be taken in another container to an undisclosed location for further investigation or another "look" so to speak but I haven't heard anymore about it since then. IMO the fact that 3 different dogs making a hit on the same dumpster requires much deeper look regardless of whose dead body it was that they sniffed in there!

Thank you. I am glad to hear that. I also don't believe 3 cadaver dogs would hit in the same place unless something was there.

I was reading in another thread here that mentioned LE seized a tape I guess from Ron's mobile home? I never saw it anywhere until today. I believe it was mentioned in the thread about the doorbell. Does anybody know the details of the tape, like if LE ever stated what was on there?

TIA

I haven't heard anything about a tape.

I haven't heard anything about a tape.

Wasn't it released in the media that a "cassette" type tape was confiscated from the trailer by LE for evidence? Do we know if it was from an answering machine or a VHS type tape of Haleigh?

Wasn't it released in the media that a "cassette" type tape was confiscated from the trailer by LE for evidence? Do we know if it was from an answering machine or a VHS type tape of Haleigh?

Yeah, it said a "cassette" was confiscated from the trailer. I don't know the original source of where that info was released, but I remember reading it in a couple of recent threads here.

Also, I apologize to the mods for not putting that question in this thread instead of making a new one. I had forgotten that there was a thread dedicated to questions. It won't happen again. :angel:

Yeah, it said a "cassette" was confiscated from the trailer. I don't know the original source of where that info was released, but I remember reading it in a couple of recent threads here.

Also, I apologize to the mods for not putting that question in this thread instead of making a new one. I had forgotten that there was a thread dedicated to questions. It won't happen again. :angel:

Hi cjk2009, it is in the police report. I'll see if I can find the link...

here it is... http://i.cdn.turner.com/cnn/2009/images/02/13/putnam.pdf

May I please ask if any one knows the answer to this.Did they say they found a childs foot print(one foot print from one shoe?)Do you know where they found this foot print?Was it leading away from the house?They found no other footprints anywhere inside or outside the home?

How can RC mom TN keep her job as a dispatcher when her whole family has a rap sheet???

QUESTION:
Where's THE BLANKET MC spoke of when giving details of the early evening activities, the one she said was her blanket that was in the Van that they took? (verbatim @ 33 sec. point in the ABC ActionNews video interview)

Since it wasn't available when she put Haleigh to sleep, MC took a blanket off the window and ended up washing it and another one she said Haleigh must have 'peed' on. In the meantime, she covered her w/a sheet.

Where's that blanket?

bumping

QUESTION:
Where's THE BLANKET MC spoke of when giving details of the early evening activities, the one she said was her blanket that was in the Van that they took? (verbatim @ 33 sec. point in the ABC ActionNews video interview)

Since it wasn't available when she put Haleigh to sleep, MC took a blanket off the window and ended up washing it and another one she said Haleigh must have 'peed' on. In the meantime, she covered her w/a sheet.

Where's that blanket?

It would appear to be the sister-in-law's van so could be. I have not seen a confirmation on if he was driving it or not. (I actually haven't seen a confirmation on if the van is actually her van or not either.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3