Q & A ~ Ask a question, leave an answer. NO DISCUSSIONS

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I have questions about JI's work: (1) Did he offer to work that night? (2) How far in advance was this work scheduled? (3) Was he only supposed to work til 10pm? (4) WHY did he have to work so much later? What electrical problems or issues came up? (5) Did anyone see him there til 3 or 3:30am or whenever he SAID he left work? (6) Was he working by himself? (7) Do they have his cell phone pings?

What if he DID come home earlier and found Lisa dead (overdosed, whatever), and then the coverup began? Then he said lied and he worked later, came home at 4am and called 911 at 4:04am?

Has there been any published info on the details of his 'work alibi' ?

People Magazine 10/31 /11, news stand copy not article online~ has details about his side job that night that will answer a few of your questions. I will type it up in a separate post for this thread.

People Magazine, hard copy not article online - dated 10/31/11
~Then came Oct. 3, a day on which several odd things happened. Irwin, who works at a friend's electrical company during the day, had a side job remodeling the lightning in a nearby Starbucks that evening. He spent time with his family between shifts, then drove to work around 5:30pm. "I told Deborah I should be home by 10 or so," he says. But the job was trickier than expected, and he didn't leave until after 3:00 am. And because they hadn't paid their cell phone bill and their service had been restricted, Irwin wasn't able to to let Bradley know when he would be home. Bradley says she never worried because "I knew he was at work." Still, it was the first time Irwin had ever worked that late at night.~ Page 49

Page 50 ~(She says police didn't test Irwin because they verified his whereabouts.) - this would be regarding a polygraph.

Hope that helps Apex-mom.

To answer my own question... I was just watched ABC Evening News a few minutes ago and they were showing Cindy Short who was bringing a camera crew through the house as she commented on the bedroom, the search warrant, the fact that none of the bedroom carpet was removed etc. In the kitchen she paused by the stove and a box of wine was on the stove. She indicated that this was the wine box that Deb was drinking that night. It was a slim box of wine, not one of the huge square ones.

So the wine box is apparently in the house where it has been all along.

None of the carpet in the room where the cadaver dog "hit" was removed which I find a bit odd.

Also they showed grainy footage from a surveillance cam at a gas station(?) and said it showed a person appearing to come out of the woods. But it was grainy, poor quality and far away, so who knows what the significance is. Anybody else caught this on TV?

Where you watching ABC News as on TV or from this video?
http://abcnews.go.com/US/baby-lisa-irwin-surveillance-footage-mystery-man/story?id=14795844

The reason I am asking is because in the video link, I didn't hear about the wine and sure would like to see an extended version of the tour of the house.

People Magazine, hard copy not article online - dated 10/31/11
~Then came Oct. 3, a day on which several odd things happened. Irwin, who works at a friend's electrical company during the day, had a side job remodeling the lightning in a nearby Starbucks that evening. He spent time with his family between shifts, then drove to work around 5:30pm. "I told Deborah I should be home by 10 or so," he says. But the job was trickier than expected, and he didn't leave until after 3:00 am. And because they hadn't paid their cell phone bill and their service had been restricted, Irwin wasn't able to to let Bradley know when he would be home. Bradley says she never worried because "I knew he was at work." Still, it was the first time Irwin had ever worked that late at night.~ Page 49

Page 50 ~(She says police didn't test Irwin because they verified his whereabouts.) - this would be regarding a polygraph.

Hope that helps Apex-mom.

Thanks W! It is still so weird to me that this was his FIRST night ever working that late...... it's not passing the sniff test, that's for sure!

can't find this discussion anywhere here.

Debbie said in one of the interviews LE showed her "doppler phone Pings".

I thought they don't have the cell phones. Could someone explain what

LE might have. TIA

LE might have. TIA

You don't need actual cell phones to get the pings.

LE might have. TIA

They have two cell phones of their own and one from a family member. Deborah and Jeremy told the police that they were all 3 stolen by the kidnapper.

So LE contacted the carrier/carriers and received a list/map of where these cell phones pinged after they were removed from the house. Deborah said that LE showed the map with the pings to her.

from post by Mountain_Kat;7272188]
Yep, no door frame. And also no tack strip along the carpet edge to hold it down. Notice she's lifting it up and her hand is underneath the carpeting.
Zjyrz.jpg

================================================== ===

Did I miss discussn re PLYWOOD floor, or am I misinterp'ing photo?
If rm in pix w. carpet is parents' bedroom, then is person standing in hall?

Appears to me, in photo, floor where person is standing is PLYWOOD,
an underlayment, not a "finish flooring" like hardwood, or vinyl flooring w. woodgrain look, or other Pergo like flooring.

MOO, looks as if carpet (probably, or something) was removed.
Was it---
---by LE, tho it was said carpet was not listed in return of S/Wrrnt?
---or by JI, as remodel project before Baby Lisa disappeared? Or after?

Maybe someone else has better resolution of pix.
progress.gif

To answer my own question... I was just watched ABC Evening News a few minutes ago and they were showing Cindy Short who was bringing a camera crew through the house as she commented on the bedroom, the search warrant, the fact that none of the bedroom carpet was removed etc. In the kitchen she paused by the stove and a box of wine was on the stove. She indicated that this was the wine box that Deb was drinking that night. It was a slim box of wine, not one of the huge square ones.

None of the carpet in the room where the cadaver dog "hit" was removed which I find a bit odd.

Also they showed grainy footage from a surveillance cam at a gas station(?) and said it showed a person appearing to come out of the woods. But it was grainy, poor quality and far away, so who knows what the significance is. Anybody else caught this on TV?

..can you elaborate on "indicated"-----what did she say about it ??

1. What time was Deborah at the supermarket with her brother?
2. Who was with Lisa while Deborah and bro were supermarket shopping?

Thanks!

..can you elaborate on "indicated"-----what did she say about it ??

I watched it on live TV so I don't know if it the video is also on that networks website. I looked and looked and could not find it. (frustrating!!)

but to the best my my recollection.......
abc said it was exclusive first footage in the house after the search warrant or something like that.
Cyndy was in the bedroom and even lifted the carpet at the bedroom door (just like in the pic a few posts up from this one) and said something like "you can see that no carpet is missing, they didn't take any" and insinuated that they had spent 7 hours searching the house just to make it look like they were doing something.

Cyndy walked into the kitchen and there was an empty franzia box of wine on the stove. Cyndy said something like "this is the box of wine she was drinking that night" and even pulled the empty wine bag out of the box.

I saw the footage twice. She clearly said that was THE box that DB had been drinking the night Lisa disappeared.

Does anyone know what vehicle JI drove to work that night?
I know there is the white electrical van, and I recall seeing a white lincoln in the driveway, and I think the little black car down the driveway further.

This could have very easily been left by the lady who conducts nightly vigils at the house or somebody attending one.

I received a shock one of the times I visited my mothers grave around Halloween. Someone had left a small pumpkin on it. It was noone from my family and I found it strange. Someone wanted to leave a little gesture of kindness.

1. What time was Deborah at the supermarket with her brother?
2. Who was with Lisa while Deborah and bro were supermarket shopping?

Thanks!

DB was at the store around 4:46 PM.

JI last saw Baby Lisa at 5:20 PM before he went to work, so we are all assuming he was home with the three children while DB went to the store.

Does anyone know if JI's ex-wife has any visiting priviledges? How long have they been divorced and does she live nearby? I'm not try to sleuth her, I am just wondering about that relationship. txs

Has it been verified either way, have any previous owner's ever died in the Irwin home?

Sorry if this question has been asked or beaten to death, I can't keep up!

OG

Has it been verified either way, have any previous owner's ever died in the Irwin home?

Sorry if this question has been asked or beaten to death, I can't keep up!

OG

Nothing has been stated by LE, or the media that a previous owner(s) of the home died on the floor since the house was built in 1958.

IMO, the only one who would know would be the Realtor/seller who sold JI the home; if it was even disclosed.

BBM

I don't recall the attorney indicating anything at all with respect to the box of wine on the stove.

Does Cynthia Short specialize in mental defect defense (as well as death penalty qualified)?

What were the original window covers for Lisa's bedroom? Curtains? Blinds?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NancyChancy
Back