Q & A ~ Ask a question, leave an answer. NO DISCUSSIONS

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
How long for test results to come back on items taken?

A couple of more questions;

1.) Has there been any explaination or disucssion on why the crib mattress is so high? Lisa appears to be a lanky tall child, this height is much too high for a 10 month old to be left in, let alone for an estimated 9-10 hours?
2.) Several times I have heard Lisa's family and representation claim that there was "more information" that would come out, but that we (general public) are not aware of that would seemingly help their position. Did this ever "come out" after Deborah Bradley and others stated there is "alot we don't know" and it "will come out later"? Or is this still something that has not yet been released? (Looking for footage on this to add for specific) If so, could someone point me in the right direction.

A couple of more questions;

1.) Has there been any explaination or disucssion on why the crib mattress is so high? Lisa appears to be a lanky tall child, this height is much too high for a 10 month old to be left in, let alone for an estimated 9-10 hours?
2.) Several times I have heard Lisa's family and representation claim that there was "more information" that would come out, but that we (general public) are not aware of that would seemingly help their position. Did this ever "come out" after Deborah Bradley and others stated there is "alot we don't know" and it "will come out later"? Or is this still something that has not yet been released? (Looking for footage on this to add for specific) If so, could someone point me in the right direction.

1.) There has been no explanation on why the mattress appears to be up so high, although there has been a lot of discussion and theories regarding the mattress here at WS.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=152362"]Baby Lisa's Crib - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

2.) As far as I know, nothing more has come out regarding this case except for what the parents have stated since they first spoke and their last national media tours (10/16) and People Magazine interview on stand 10/21/11.

1. Since DB and JI aren't married, does this mean they can be compelled to give testimony against each other?
2. Does this seem to be a credible reason for them not wanting to be separated during police questioning?

IF JI was involved,or even had knowledge that DB harmed Lisa, would he let her be in close contact with his son ? Or either boy ? MOO

Did BOTH boys go to bed with mom? One interview says they BOTH went to bed with her BUT JI says in an inverview that only ONE was in her bed when he got home...

How long for test results to come back on items taken?

..it depends on what kind of tests they're running.

..some results are starting to come back now.

http://www.kctv5.com/story/15878701/dna-will-be-taken-during-re-interview-with-lisas-brothers

Police also said they will be DNA testing the boys with a mouth swab procedure.

Authorities need the information to eliminate certain DNA found on evidence collected at the home.

Police said lab work done on those items are starting to come back, but will not say how much is left to examine.

Does anyone know if anyone ever made any threats concerning the children in the past ? Did DB or JI have any reason to think that Lisa or any of the children would ever be in any danger ?

Does anyone know if anyone ever made any threats concerning the children in the past ? Did DB or JI have any reason to think that Lisa or any of the children would ever be in any danger ?

Nothing has come forth via MSM regarding threats against the children or JI and/or DB ever indicate in media blitz interviews that their children were in danger.

I wish I could remember where I read this, anyone from KC trial knows I am truthful but VERY forgetful..I read an article I believe from a newspaper, was on web.I think it was Dr. Wecht who said he had checked past ownership on the home and no one had ever died there. I wish I had saved the page! It was in an article written by someone else. I just thought!!! I'll google Dr. Wecht.Be back.:seeya:

Is there any previous case you can think of where a family member turned another in for something like this? Is it a given that the family will always stick to the parents' side and believe their story, or is it possible a fracture could occur if lies were to be revealed by released evidence, etc.?

I checked timeline but didn't find it...

What did DB do on Monday - dad went to work, did boys go to school that day? what did mom say she did all day monday?

Is there any previous case you can think of where a family member turned another in for something like this? Is it a given that the family will always stick to the parents' side and believe their story, or is it possible a fracture could occur if lies were to be revealed by released evidence, etc.?
Not the same, but Unibomber comes to mind.

Mark Hacking's brothers turned him in.

There was a case years ago for a girl raped and murdered in Philadelphia. The suspects mother turned him in and declined the reward that was offered.

She saw that it was her son on surveillance tape that the media put out.

MY QUESTION:
Is the family home where Lisa went missing considered a crime scene?

I checked timeline but didn't find it...

What did DB do on Monday - dad went to work, did boys go to school that day? what did mom say she did all day monday?

We just don't know what DB and the boys did that Monday. We can only assume the boys went to school that day.

Hi! Ok I posted this on the 10/27 MSM thread but it was suggested I post here too so here goes...

Ok, please help me out here because I think I am losing my mind...

Earlier this morning I was reading through what I believe was (the 10/27 MSM) thread and I clicked on the latest MSM news links that WS'ers had posted. One news report, at the very end of the article, had stated something to the effect of "three identified witnesses had reported seeing a man carrying a man in a diaper... two other witnesses have not been named." At that time, I received a call and had to leave abruptly... I bookmarked the article in my favorites because I was unsure if I had read that correctly. I just came back home a short time ago and went to pull up the link in my favorites but it is not there! And I am not finding the article here in (the 10/27 MSM) thread now....

Does anyone remember reading that news article? The reason I wanted to discuss it here at WS is because the way I read it was that there are now FIVE witnesses to seeing a man carrying a baby in a diaper, two of whom have not been named as of yet. If that is the case, could that have something to do with all of the chaos going on with this case today?

It is very possible that I interpreted it wrong... if someone could please help me find the article to sort this out I would be most appreciative. Thanks so much!

Can someone confirm how old DB's son is? I don't need to know his birthdate, but for the past two days, I have heard media report that the boy is 5 or 6. :banghead: Surely, this child's age must be known, so why the age discrepancy? :waitasec:

Another poser has asked one of these questions. From lawyer JT and also as reported on a fox news update, I heard about three separate witnesses at different times seeing this man with the baby. I consider the husband and wife to be one sighting with two witnesses but not a separate sighting. Perhaps they are treating the surveillance video as a "witnessed sighting"? Is anyone aware of any signtings other than the husband and wife neighbors and the motorcycle rider? I have also heard it reported and mentioned on a couple of threads that the man with the baby was bald. I haven't heard that in either the interview with the neighbor lady or with the motorcycle rider. When did that come up and is there any validity to this addition to the description?

There was a case years ago for a girl raped and murdered in Philadelphia. The suspects mother turned him in and declined the reward that was offered.

She saw that it was her son on surveillance tape that the media put out.

MY QUESTION:
Is the family home where Lisa went missing considered a crime scene?
not at this minute. It has been released from police custody. It was never classified a 'crime scene'.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForMySon
Back