Q & A ~ Ask a question, leave an answer. NO DISCUSSIONS

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Does anyone know if the family owns a computer and/or has internet access in the home?

If so, I feel computer forensics will reveal the truth.

Additionally, are DB's brother's whereabouts accounted for that evening?

AI posted on FB that LE took the family's computer early on and that is why they didn't have current pictures of Lisa, because they were stored on their computer. The pictures released were from other family members, according to AI.

Speaking if the witnesses, they came forward weeks into the investigation, correct?

Also, this is probably so very unethical but.... Is it possible for attorneys to pay people for untrue testimony?

I shudder thinking that is even possible.

Another poser has asked one of these questions. From lawyer JT and also as reported on a fox news update, I heard about three separate witnesses at different times seeing this man with the baby. I consider the husband and wife to be one sighting with two witnesses but not a separate sighting. Perhaps they are treating the surveillance video as a "witnessed sighting"? Is anyone aware of any signtings other than the husband and wife neighbors and the motorcycle rider? I have also heard it reported and mentioned on a couple of threads that the man with the baby was bald. I haven't heard that in either the interview with the neighbor lady or with the motorcycle rider. When did that come up and is there any validity to this addition to the description?
The neighbor lady is the one describing the man as tall, slender, and bald. She also said he was wearing dark sweat pants and a t-shirt. Her husband is also a witness but he hasn't talked to the press (so that's two witnesses). Then there is a motorcycle guy who supposedly contacted police about a week after the fact and then talked to the press quite recently.

1. Since DB and JI aren't married, does this mean they can be compelled to give testimony against each other?
2. Does this seem to be a credible reason for them not wanting to be separated during police questioning?

yes, the testimony will not be protected by spousal privilege because they are not married.

In the new missing Lisa poster with newer pictures, are they implying these are more recent than the picture of Lisa standing in front of the glass door?

New poster - http://findbabylisa.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/LISA-POSTER-21.pdf

Old Poster standing pic -
LisaIrwin_glass.jpg

not at this minute. It has been released from police custody. It was never classified a 'crime scene'.

So does this mean they are back there. I thought DB said she would never live there again? Need answers, help.txs

I don't know where to post this, so I'll post it here:

DB did not have a driver's license. The boys apparently go to a private school. JI normally worked days. Who took the kids to school and picked them up? Does this private school offer a busing service?

DB did not have a driver's license. The boys apparently go to a private school. JI normally worked days. Who took the kids to school and picked them up? Does this private school offer a busing service?

Where did you hear the boys go to a private school?? I've never heard that.

There are many here who are following this case intently and might be dreaming about missing Baby Lisa. I had a dream about the case after spending a lot of time here the first weekend after Lisa disappeared, and I recall at least one other poster who had also dreamt about the case. Is anyone interested in a "dreams" thread? If so, I would be happy to open one "downstairs" in The Parking Lot.

Did BOTH boys go to bed with mom? One interview says they BOTH went to bed with her BUT JI says in an inverview that only ONE was in her bed when he got home...

Per Megan Kelly on FOX today (10/28/11) DB told Megan that both boys went to bed with her, and then the 8 year old got up and went back to his room, and the 6 year old remained in bed with her when JI came home.

Can someone confirm how old DB's son is? I don't need to know his birthdate, but for the past two days, I have heard media report that the boy is 5 or 6. :banghead: Surely, this child's age must be known, so why the age discrepancy? :waitasec:

Initially the media reported the ages as 6 and 8.

Are we are 100% sure that the boys actually attend a private school?

I would think that there would be bus transportation for children attending any school.

Are we are 100% sure that the boys actually attend a private school?

I would think that there would be bus transportation for children attending any school.

No they don't go to private school. It has been mentioned that Deborah is saying she would like the boys to start attending a private school.

Does anyone know the name if the landlord who said he'd evicted Jersey's girlfriend? Not sure if it was ever released...

TIA!!

If someone drinks enough to black out would they be all the sudden sober when cops got there? not a drinker so dont know how long it takes to sober up.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MarlaJCarl
Back