Q & A ~ Ask a question, leave an answer. NO DISCUSSIONS

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Does anyone know the name if the landlord who said he'd evicted Jersey's girlfriend? Not sure if it was ever released...

TIA!!

We are not sleuthing anyone in this case, JI, DB, children, other mothers, fathers, sisters, brothers, girlfriends, landlords, etc., etc.

Is it true that LE found the clothes that Lisa was supposedly wearing when she disappeared? I've read posts by 2 different posters saying so...did I miss something?

Is it true that LE found the clothes that Lisa was supposedly wearing when she disappeared? I've read posts by 2 different posters saying so...did I miss something?

IIRC, the only thing we know is what DB stated that LE showed her burned clothing. DB never said baby clothes or clothes that Lisa was wearing, only "burned clothing".

DB did say that she HOPED they didn't belong to Lisa, IIRC.

IIRC, the only thing we know is what DB stated that LE showed her burned clothing. DB never said baby clothes or clothes that Lisa was wearing, only "burned clothing".

DB did say that she HOPED they didn't belong to Lisa, IIRC.
Yes, I recall that, too.

Those 2 posters must have misinterpreted that info, then.

Thanks! :)

Hi Bette , we don't post dream threads anymore. There are a few still going in some old forums but other than that we no longer open new dream threads. Sorry.

Wondering how long it will take to get test results on the finger prints and items that the police took from the home?

Does anyone remember during an interview when JI was asked "who would do something like this" and he began to comment, "a woman who cheated on her husband...." (actually I don't believe he finished the word "husband", because he stopped himself at "hus...")

I am trying to find a link to this video. I believe it was both DB and JI in the interview and it was shortly after little baby Lisa was taken.

My feeling now is that this is important.

Yes, I recall that, too.

Those 2 posters must have misinterpreted that info, then.

Thanks! :)

They could have been referring to the purple shorts and Disney character shirt that LE took from the home which matched what DB said Lisa was wearing? IDK, just a guess.

Does anyone remember during an interview when JI was asked "who would do something like this" and he began to comment, "a woman who cheated on her husband...." (actually I don't believe he finished the word "husband", because he stopped himself at "hus...")

I am trying to find a link to this video. I believe it was both DB and JI in the interview and it was shortly after little baby Lisa was taken.

I remember this as well. I don't remember which interview though. It is an odd statement for him to make.

Hi Bette , we don't post dream threads anymore. There are a few still going in some old forums but other than that we no longer open new dream threads. Sorry.

I didn't know that. Thanks for telling me before it was too late :blushing:

Wondering how long it will take to get test results on the finger prints and items that the police took from the home?

IMO, it will take a while simply because the police STILL need the DNA from the two boys in order to match up with DNA they have and can't match yet.

It might have been the first interview they did with Judge Jeanne Pierro. You can check her website or search on this forum. I do not have the links handy anywhere.

They could have been referring to the purple shorts and Disney character shirt that LE took from the home which matched what DB said Lisa was wearing? IDK, just a guess.
You're probably right! I was later thinking that must be it.

I looked up the search warrant at
http://media2.nbcactionnews.com/NWT/pdf/20111021_irwinwarrant.pdf

and here is the list of items taken by LE, just in case someone comes here to ask about it:

Multi-color comforter
Purple Shorts
Multi-color Disney character shirt
Glow worm toy
"Cars" themed blanket
Rolls of tape
Tape dispenser

Lisa was wearing purple shorts and a purple shirt with kittens. I'm trying to think of a Disney kitten character. Would it be the Aristocats? I can't think of any other Disney kittens.

No they don't go to private school. It has been mentioned that Deborah is saying she would like the boys to start attending a private school.

They can't pay for their cells phones, yet thinking about private schools???

Lisa was wearing purple shorts and a purple shirt with kittens. I'm trying to think of a Disney kitten character. Would it be the Aristocats? I can't think of any other Disney kittens.

thats the only thing one i can think it,it would have probably been marie from aristocats

i found something similar to what it may be like but i dont know if i'm allowed to post the link

thats the only thing one i can think it,it would have probably been marie from aristocats

i found something similar to what it may be like but i dont know if i'm allowed to post the link

There are minor character kittens in Lady and the Tramp, 101 Dalmations, Alice In Wonderland, Cinderella, etc., but I don't know that any of them would necessarily be featured on children's apparel. Kittens on purple pjs or shorts sounds more like Hello Kitty to me (not Disney). jmo

Can someone sort out fact from speculation regarding the call/text to one of the phones at 2:30 in the morning?

Can someone sort out fact from speculation regarding the call/text to one of the phones at 2:30 in the morning?

as far as i know JJP said the call was received at 2.38am from one of their cell phones

What level is Jeremy in the electric field? Journeyman, etc...? Just wondering. My apologies if it's been answered before.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
flimflam
Back