Q & A for our NEWCOMERS! Ask a question and leave an answer! *NO DISCUSSIONS*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
In the thread about Elizabeth Rogers, the outburst woman, one of the moderators says "Please do not sleuth this woman .... unless MSM (I presume that means mainstream media?) posts her record."

Are we not allowed to discuss things on the public record that we look up ourselves? That seems odd if we are web"sleuths" and given the number of courts, correctional facilities etc. that now have online documentation. What is the problem with posting information based on personal research? Thanks.

In the thread about Elizabeth Rogers, the outburst woman, one of the moderators says "Please do not sleuth this woman .... unless MSM (I presume that means mainstream media?) posts her record."

Are we not allowed to discuss things on the public record that we look up ourselves? That seems odd if we are web"sleuths" and given the number of courts, correctional facilities etc. that now have online documentation. What is the problem with posting information based on personal research? Thanks.

it's to protect her privacy as she is not a key player in this case (yes MSM is main stream media) we're not to sleuth family members, family friends, etc...once MSM has reported however then....it's too late, I guess.

Wanted to add that I think it started in one of the hearing threads sometime after she plead guilty in the check fraud case, after that she was a convicted felon and some of us got a perverse sense of satisfaction by calling her an inmate. I can't remember who coined it but it caught on very quickly. That's how I remember it anyway.

LOL I had for gotten all about that :floorlaugh: ...so very true afa satisfaction goes!

The I stands for Inmate. It is a way to differentiate Casey(ICA) from her mother (CA)

To add: once ICA was convicted on the cheque fraud charges, she became a convicted felon. I use it because ICA seemed to believe and was treated as a "star". She is a convicted felon on trial for the murder of her child.

ICA indicates my level of respect for her.

Could someone please tell me who is the young dark-haired gal who hangs out at the defense table with KC? Do all defendants get to whisper and laugh with someone like that. Just wondering. THANKS!

Lisabeth J Fryer - She is an attorney (rookie as of April, 2011 sworn into bar) who has an address that matches CM. She has presented a few motions and despite the motions having as much chance as an ice ball in he$$ -- she has done quite a nice job on being professional, precise and better prepared than all the other defense attorneys, IMHO! Her speaking voice shows her nerves, but --- gosh, whose wouldn't!
Hope that helps.

What does IIRC mean and is there a place here to view all the acronyms used on WS TIA

Mo

I withdraw the question :)

Who is the guy singing in Caylee's second birthday tape ? they have been showing it on HLN this afternoon this unusual person is singing
Girl you are almost a woman now to Caylee - REALLY ........ Creeped me out !

George and then Cindy usher Caylee back near him after she puts some distance
between herself and the guy .

I had posted the question I believe here maybe about who Caylee's father was but it disappeared or maybe I got booted when I went to post it.

Anyway one thing I have never understood is why it is such a secret? I mean this was also someone else's baby too.

Thanks Softail,,,never even knew that link exsisted.

So sad,,so possibly someone has a baby daughter and has no idea. Whether he be dead or alive.

I can bet though that any guy that slept with her is wondering.

I believe that JB is partially running his defense on reckless rumors...
However, did George and Lee volunteer their DNA to disspell rumors of fathering Caylee...or did LE ask for DNA samples ..??

Who is the guy singing in Caylee's second birthday tape ? they have been showing it on HLN this afternoon this unusual person is singing
Girl you are almost a woman now to Caylee - REALLY ........ Creeped me out !

George and then Cindy usher Caylee back near him after she puts some distance
between herself and the guy .

That is Brian L. He was a roommate of Lee's on Eagle Feather Drive.

Do most people believe the biggest smoking gun is the car and air sample testimony?

Thanks.

I'm not a newbie, but I have a question and I didn't know where else to ask it. If you need to move this question please feel free to do so.

During testimony, why is it that the witness testifying can only recount what Casey says in a given situation, even if the witness was present during a conversation? For example....TL is testifying about the night Amy and Cindy came to his apartment to get KC. TL is not allowed to say what Cindy said during the conversation, only what KC said. If he witnessed what was said why can't he repeat what Cindy said? Recount the entire conversation.

I'm sure it's some FL law, but I don't get the reasoning for it. It seems like it will be so disjointed for the jury.

TIA!

Sincerely,
BeagleMom

Do most people believe the biggest smoking gun is the car and air sample testimony?

Thanks.

I think most people believe the biggest smoking gun is the 31 days of partying!

Hi am a newcomer and my question is just very simple and may be a stupid question but:
How in the world did Cindy during her testimony today manage to be able to recall and recite all the names and places and specific dates of the whereabouts of Casey and Caylee like she did for that whole time period. And, secondly, did anyone else feel like as she was discussing all of these events places and people that still in her mind she sounded to continue to believe these lies of Casey's to be true? It almost sounded like she still is sure that Casey was still working at Universal even though this has been proven to be untrue.

Thanks

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LVTRUCRIME
Back