Q&A Only FOR AY (Railbugfreak) -- NO Discussion

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
WHILE I WAS WITH HER they had it made as in no physical abuse they basically did what they wanted to an extent. Before me was JA the previous husband. From what i hear he was abusive to both EB and the kids.
EB changed since she went to aussie and hearing that YOUR mother killed a CHILD would you not be scared of her? Also AF has 3 kids she has to protect so im sure shes terrified to death

BBM

HOW do you think Elisa changed since she visited Australia, and why in your opinion? From your post above it seems you have some thoughts on the subject, could you expand on that?

Dear Aaron

I grew up in Giru, where Zahra lived for awhile and where EB came to and married AB. I now live in Townsville about 40kms away and EB came here as well whiile in oz as she had photos of here on her myspace. Was wondering if she liked it here? I dont think she did.

Anyhow I just want to thank you very much for getting on here and giving us a insiders perspective so as to speak. In the media and on the web EB is made out to be the evilest person in the world, and I am interested to see that she did not in fact abuse her own children and may not have abused Zahra to the extent that has been made out.

I am sure she treated her like s..t quite alot. and this woman obviously had problems, especially with her close relationships. Someone prior said how do you turn into a person that murders and dismembers a child and I think that is what we would all like to know as it is very evil. There is definitely more to this story.

I think you sound like a very nice guy and obviously loved her kids. When it comes to men she obviously was not very trustworthy and sounds like she went from one to another......but that is very common in this beautiful modern society we have created.

Anyhow just wanted to say thank you for having the guts to come on somewhere like this and answering everyones questions.

Railbugfreak.

Do you think that you might have been told a load of lies about Emily? I am perfectly able to understand why you would have believed The Bakers.

I take my hat off to anyone game enough to inject themselves into the debacle that is AB & EB.

Railbugfreak, we appreciate the time you have taken to answer questions - mostly difficult, sensitive ones - about Zahra and those closely associated with her. You're a real trooper and very courageous. If it were me and I had loose or close connections with anyone implicated in such a crime, I would run the other way. Again, very brave.

I have no questions, everyone has already asked what I wanted to know. Can I be facetious though and ask that you not refer to Australia as 'Aussie'!!!! Aussie is an affectionate term for the natives, not the country. :dance:

.it's been reported that AB worked for MC for approximately the last 6 months.

.what did he do, in the year or more before that, for a job in the U.S. ?

.did EB ever have a job? and if so doing what?

Hi Railbugfreak.

I, too, want to commend you for your bravery coming here and answering our questions. Believe me, it is greatly appreciated.

Earlier you said that EB got her money from you while you were together. Can you tell me who/how EB financed her trip to Australia? Did you help her with that? Did AB send the money over?

Without getting into any specifics, can you tell me how AF and BS are holding up? I can't imagine what those poor girls are going through. Please pass on my deepest sympathies to them.

Thanks again for your willingness to answer questions!

Railbug, do you know if anyone called the police versus DDS when Zahra was being abused? If so, there should be a public record of the report. If not, why did people report it to DDS versus police? Were they afraid of EB's retaliation? Thank you.

Railbug, do you know if anyone called the police versus DDS when Zahra was being abused? If so, there should be a public record of the report. If not, why did people report it to DDS versus police? Were they afraid of EB's retaliation? Thank you.

RailBugFreak,

Thanks for taking the time to answer some of our questions.

I have another:

Can you provide examples of the emotional abuse that Zahra was subjected to? I am asking because the term "emotional abuse" is vague and subjective.
What was the response by DSS to these complaints?

Railbugfreak,
I hope you will stop by again to talk with us. How are you, your wife, and your family are holding up throughout all of this? I am hoping that you can (or are willing to) answer a question I have about DSS contacting EB while you were with her. Did she keep information from you about being reported to DSS or did you know she had been referred to DSS in 7 different counties when the older children were younger?

It has been mentioned that DSS was often called in retaliation against another friend or family member, but in seven different counties? It has been reported that numerous referrals have been made on EB, and I was wondering what your understanding of what the nature of the referrals were. For instance, physical abuse (ie: black eyes or bruises), or neglect (not feeding, bathing or providing for the child's needs) or something like lack of supervision. I am not asking for specifics if you don't feel like sharing them - only the type of referrals that you were aware of (if any).

I understand if you don't feel comfortable sharing this information, and am not trying to be disrespectful - only to better understand EB. I will be the first person to say that I totally understand how manipulative people can be - and I think EB is a master manipulator.

Hi Railbugfreak,

Hope your holiday season is going well thus far. :)

Wondering if you could shed some light on these things...

1) Do you know approx when and why Elisa's drivers license was suspended?

2) Any idea why Elisa drove around with bogus ("borrowed") license plates?

3) In 2001, Elisa was charged with (not necessarily convicted) "Fictitious Info to Officer", "Fictitious Drivers License", "Forgery of Endorsement"...

• a) Any idea what the situation was behind the Forgery charge?
  • b) Can you comment on what you think Elisa may have been hiding by "disguising" her identity and driving with false plates? Or do I misunderstand the nature of the charges?
4) Also in 2001, "Resisting Public Officer" (twice).. any thoughts or comments as to *why*?

TIA! Appreciate that time you've taken to help us understand things.

Re-opening thread in case railbugfreak wants to respond to some questions.

Railbug, if you come back:

Are you still on friendly terms with AB and his mom?

Do you think charges concerning Zarha's death are coming soon?

Do you have any opinion as to whether there is truth in AB saying Zahra died on Sept.24th?

I realize you are not privy to details like this, just wondering what your take and opinion on these q's are.

Railbug,
How are you holding up throughout all of this? Hoping you and your wife are able to get through all of this, and I am sorry if EB has caused grief for you. I am not sure if you are able (or willing) to talk to us, but I just wanted to extend a hello.

Railbug,

I know how it feels to be seen with a cane, been there, done that. I completely understand your video. I hope you are able to have the broken bones in your leg repaired and alleviate some of the pain.

Could you please tell us the last time you spoke with Elisa Baker? I know you have said you haven't seen her since Feb. 2010, except a few times in passing when you were out; but have you talked with her via phone since that time? I am wondering if she kept bugging you, needling you, or angry that you had another woman (now wife)? Sometimes a past wife is jealous, even though they have found someone also. Was Elisa like this?

Hi Railbugfreak, a question about the profile image on your facebook page. It looks to be a photo of "Sabbath", AB and EB's pitbull terrier (it has the same white stripe down the forehead). Have you inherited the dog since the investigation started? Was this a favour to AB who perhaps isn't able to care for the dog in his new residence with his mother?

Yes, he finally got some 'smarts' .. discussing this case all over the internet when he is so close to the investigation and a number of key players was not a great move IMO.

Yes, I agree unlikely to return, but it's still a suitable way for us to air our discoveries and ask questions relating to him and the Bs (such as my question about the pitbull terrier dog) to others in this community ;)

If he returns, as he well may if everything goes well for him in the investigation, then he will surely be happy to answer these questions. I sense the people around here are decent enough that if he's proven to be in the clear that they'll treat him with respect if he returns. If he is innocent, and does (as he suggests) care for Zahra, then he will want this case solved even more than any of us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mjinmidwest