Queen Elizabeth II, longest-reigning British monarch, dead at 96

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope she does. So many awful things have happened. We don't need another one.
I kind of doubt it though. Appearances are that this is what it appears to be or the BBC etc would have tamped things down. They always speak so as to not spark panic but are not doing so now. And everyone rushing there.

It's such a clandestine operation though who knows? But protocol seems to say the formal announcement will be delayed pending the arrival of all relevant parties.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/vide...=wp_main&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter

The bruise on her hand is very common among the elderly. The fat deposits on our hands disappear as we age and the skin thins. The slightest bump causes an unsightly bruise such as this. If she is taking a blood thinner of any kind, it compounds it. She could be perfectly healthy and still get a bruise like this at her age.

she's been sick for a while and you could see her declining after Phillip died, which is common with older people
her also pulling out of public events including her favorites was a big sign as well
i feel like all the kids and grandkids rushing to her side is a pretty bad sign, the news over here on cable in Australia and in the UK is starting its rolling coverage of the Queen now aka Queen Watch

we could be in for a moment not seen in many decades soon :(

Why is the Countess of Wessex there but not Kate?

Prince William, Earl and Countess of Wessex and Prince Andrew arrive at Balmoral to join Prince Charles, Camilla and Princess Anne at the Queen’s side.

It’s interesting. CNN is on and they are interpreting some symbolism and a signal of an heir apparent with William behind the wheel driving to Balmoral.
>(All I personally got from it was that William might be the better driver of the gang.)

1662657336015.jpeg
Prince William, Prince Andrew, Prince Edward and Sophie, Countess of Wessex. JEFF J MITCHELL/GETTY

Prince William, Earl and Countess of Wessex and Prince Andrew arrive at Balmoral to join Prince Charles, Camilla and Princess Anne at the Queen’s side.

Because Kate is looking after her children. It was their first full day at their new school and I expect that she wants to maintain their routine

I think Duchess Catherine is staying to get her children through their first days at school.

All three of those children are in the line of royal succession, so Catherine is looking out for The Crown's interest by making everything less traumatic for them.

I do believe the Cambridges spent some time this summer at Balmoral with Her Majesty, The Queen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Patturelli