Queens NY Quinn Feldman NamUs #UCP126968

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
There is a Quinn Feldman , dob 1/24/1978, residing in queens ny
"United States Public Records, 1970-2009", database, FamilySearch (https://familysearch.org/ark:/61903/1:1:K2BX-BZN : 13 November 2019), Quinn Feldman, 2009.
Another Quinn D Feldman dob 7/28/1988 from CA

Male or female? The deceased photo to me looks more as a male subject, but looks are pretty altered by death. A pity NameUS never indicates the dob of the unclaimed identified people !!!

Edit. The FB of the CA Q.F. Shows pics that do not correspond to the deceased photo, so may be the first one with dob 1978

Last edited:
Ok there is a J. F. Dob 1943, married a K.B.F in 1963, NY.
Then a second J.F., married to G.G. In 1985. If it is the same J.F., could be a second spouse.
Then Q.F. Could be from the first wedding, but I cannot find trace of kids for this couple.
Then there is a M.F., dob 1975, that could be a brother or sister, also in queens NY

Can anyone help dig more ?

I think it is right in front of us and his name is his website If you search this guy, he looks just like the deceased. There has to be a reason the family isn't claiming him. The other day his IG link worked now it doesn't.

I think it is right in front of us and his name is his website If you search this guy, he looks just like the deceased. There has to be a reason the family isn't claiming him. The other day his IG link worked now it doesn't.
Yes I agree it must be him. It is a very recent death, maybe he was not in contact all the time or at all with his family if they are still alive. That s what I was trying to determine. For sure the sex on NameUS is wrong.
For sure once they have the name they have all the info, so if theymremain unclaimed I start wondering if our time to try to help is just not a waste of time, either family is dead or they do not want to claim the person. In many cases it is so easy to find that probably means the family justnrefused

Yes I agree it must be him. It is a very recent death, maybe he was not in contact all the time or at all with his family if they are still alive. That s what I was trying to determine. For sure the sex on NameUS is wrong.
For sure once they have the name they have all the info, so if theymremain unclaimed I start wondering if our time to try to help is just not a waste of time, either family is dead or they do not want to claim the person. In many cases it is so easy to find that probably means the family justnrefused
I found the family they are alive and well in Queens NY.

This is really extremely sad that he remains unclaimed despite apparently living relatives, if it is him etc etc of course

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
meowmeowface143
Back