Question about Terry Hobbs

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Being convicted felons, none of them can move to Canada either. This is why I think Lorri will be soon be moving there if she isn't gutted and jumped on to see if her eyeballs will pop out or consumed as a snack to stimulate magick powers.

I doubt Lorri & Damien will be together for much longer.......

I do not see them lasting

I believe that Damien and Lorri will stay together. And I believe that the past few posts are in extremely bad taste. It reads like something from the farm.

i value principles. If i was innocent of said crime, not in a million years would i ever plead guilty to having murdered 3 children so i could use a get out of jail card. No, i would want my name completely cleared. I would have seen it through the evidentiary hearing. would you say that if you were incarcerated for that many years?

i would have put faith in my attorneys, my supporters, all those who believed in my innocence.
It would be tough to do, but after all i'd sacrificed, what's a few more months or even two years if i believed i could gain total exoneration?i would not have much faith to take that kind of chance , esp having been convicted once and i did not do it!

i would have recognized that times in arkansas had changed, the people currently in the judicial system were different, and that also would have been a reason to take it to the evidentiary hearing.
times have not changed at all there, according to my family who lives there

times have not changed at all there, according to my family who lives there

That's too bad. I'm glad that Damien and Jason are no longer in Arkansas. I just wish that Jessie would get out - even to Memphis, TN. I think that he would be better off away from those just waiting for him to stub his toe. Memphis is a big enough city for him to get lost. But, I can't do anything about it. All I can hope for is to get the real killer convicted. Hopefully, that would help Jessie, too.

I read the Damien is having problems living in Salem too. Probably not nearly as bad as he would have if he lived in WM but there is an entire message board dedicated to bashing him.

I read the Damien is having problems living in Salem too. Probably not nearly as bad as he would have if he lived in WM but there is an entire message board dedicated to bashing him.

Where did you read that? Curious. Thank you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do a google search for June 2013 Boston Magazine. The local Salem community posts on salemweb.com where there is now a sub forum all about Damien, started by one very upset resident.

Do a google search for June 2013 Boston Magazine. The local Salem community posts on salemweb.com where there is now a sub forum all about Damien, started by one very upset resident.

Wow. That Salem forum was a trip. Thousands of alarmingly obsessive posts from one very aggressive man. Hardly any other posters with similar vitriol, and it seemed that several of them were not residents of Salem, but rather Tennessee and Arkansas.

ETA: thanks for telling me how to find it, though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry primitive, I just read your post.

Yes, I found the forum through an internet search. I read an article about DE and it linked to the forum. I read some of it, but not all because most of the posts were the same..

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Iwantapuppy
Back