Question and Answer thread

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I am a total newbie so I hope this is not a weirdo first post, but we are talking about Jodi Arias so here goes...for some reason the message Jodi left in the guest book at the wake keeps running through my mind. Jodi has said repeatedly that she is "hyper literal" and her memorial message to the man she gutted was, "you're beautiful inside and out".
Am I twisted for thinking she might be that twisted?
I feel so terrible for the Alexander family. The death penalty is entirely too merciful for Arias.
As this is my first post I feel the need to add a disclaimer, I am not normally a person who looks for secret, evil messages or dissects harmless “Wat ups?” for innuendos . Arias just inspires this in me. BLAH

I am a total newbie so I hope this is not a weirdo first post, but we are talking about Jodi Arias so here goes...for some reason the message Jodi left in the guest book at the wake keeps running through my mind. Jodi has said repeatedly that she is "hyper literal" and her memorial message to the man she gutted was, "you're beautiful inside and out".
Am I twisted for thinking she might be that twisted?
I feel so terrible for the Alexander family. The death penalty is entirely too merciful for Arias.
As this is my first post I feel the need to add a disclaimer, I am not normally a person who looks for secret, evil messages or dissects harmless “Wat ups?” for innuendos . Arias just inspires this in me. BLAH

Welcome Islander1. You are right. Jodi is twisted. :welcome6:

when I enlarge to screen size I could see a bare foot at lower right but it doesn't look like he's lying on his back on tile. Is there supposed to be a sock foot and a bare foot visible on the left also?

Sorry, I had the wrong link in there. That was the reenactment someone made. I meant to link this picture from the camera.

But, to make it easier to see the foot, I made a single image with both those pics and I've circled the foot in each picture. Click on the attachment below.

Attachments

• comparison.jpg
    comparison.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 58
It was definitely on the sex tape- she sings it if I remember correctly. I don't remember how it came about to be relevant in their conversation, though. I do not recall the context.

Travis and Jodi sang "Head over Feet" together. Ironically, some of the lyrics are "Don't be surprised if I love you for all that you are. I couldn't help it. It's all your fault."

It's someone else's fault but Jodi's is a theme JM weaves throughout this trial.

I came to this case quiet late so forgive me if my questions are obvious. The following have puzzled me & even though I've tried to read as much as I can I haven't found the answers yet.

1. Did the cell phone towers closest to Travis's house ping off Jodi's phone? She would surely have known that this placed her with Travis & she'd tried to be so careful with other things that would place her there
2. Was Jodi's computer forensically searched to check for deleted emails etc. which don't paint her in a flattering light?
3. Were the bullets for her grandfather's gun stolen too? If yes could LE not match them to the bullet that killed T by getting info from where grandad bought them from? (I know nothing about guns, so sorry if it sounds silly)
4. Did LE check all gun stores close to Travis to see if he got a gun from there? If not this is evidence the gun not likely his.
I realise many of these probably only answerable by LE :)

I noticed that one of TA 's sisters colored her hair blonde. she can be seen in Monday gallery shots.Then again on Wednesday she only had blonde highlights .
Could this be away of showing the jury how different a person can look? Did anyone else notice?

I noticed. I thought they had another sister. She had her hair brown on day ,blonde the next, highlights one day, and back brown. I was wondering about that so your question sheds some light on it for me.

Left hand injured.....story.Broken glass, etc....
While JA takes her notes she is writing with her left hand.
so?
That would be the hand she got cut with a knife while holding it to stab Travis. Right?

She admits she killed him.
So far her story does not indicate self-defense.

So on Wednesday they left off Thursday last week about the gas can issues.
It was planned in my opinion. And her travel was longer than she told the guy in Salt Lake [ forget his name], but she told him all kinds of lies too..
So many lies hard to follow all of them.
That is my question.
Do you agree that JA cut her left hand and injured her finger while killing Travis?

To my understanding, she has two hand injuries, one on each hand. One on the right hand, she claims happened either at work, breaking a glass. She had a picture of it.

There was the disfigured ring finger on the left hand--which is poetic since Travis didn't marry her--and she claims that happened in January 2008 when Travis allegedly kicked her in the ribs.

Then, there was something about her breaking one of Travis' glasses from the dishwasher--I think. Or I might be confusing that with the first injury. She talks like she's in a fog, so it's hard to decifer her bs.

There has been duct tape mentioned. Where was it found?

I've seen speculation that Jody used it to tape a knife to her leg.

But in the nude photo of Travis taken earlier that afternoon, he clearly has a piece of duct tape wrapped fairly tightly around the biceps area of his right upper arm. What would that be for?

It is quite bizarre looking in the photo.

I have heard that this is some kind of strap of a calorie counter strapped to his arm. Or calorie burner. People say he duct taped this to his arm, but I saw a picture of one and it had a grey strap.

I do not think she duct taped a knife to her leg. Just imagine how she'd remove that in the middle of trying to stab Travis. I have some speculation on it, which is that she had him duct tape his hands together in front of himself while in he was in the shower sitting down. I think she brought the knife upstairs to cut the duct tape because she didn't have scissors or couldn't find scissors. So I think when she leaned into the shower to cut the duct tape, she had to put down the gun.

I think he saw that as his chance and he hit her. The camera could have taken the first picture of the ceiling then, and I believe he tried to charge her there, with his hands duct taped and she stabbed him, and they wound up fighting at that point. But I think his hands were duct taped the whole time and that's how come the defense wounds on his hands appear the way that they do. Take a look at them. There "Seems" to be none on the back of his hands and only downward slashes as if his hands are in an open praying position.

But this of course if just my speculating in her "fog." But I can't think of another reason that she could get away with what she did without Travis beating the living snot out of her while it's happening.

Does anyone know if Witch Craft and the Law of Attraction go hand in hand? She had said her boyfriend Bobby was into chasing vampires, I wonder if she joined him in the his religion of Witch Craft?

Are you asking about Wicca? I don't know that "witchcraft" exists except in the minds of primitive Christians. Wicca is an animist belief system that sees spirit in all of Nature.

The Law of Attraction has roots in Buddhism and simply means that the energy you put into the universe tends to attract similar energy. A Biblical equivalent might be, "Live by the sword, die by the sword." The Law of Attraction is the guiding force behind karma.

Some New Age religions have corrupted the concept into "meditate about a BMW and you'll get one", but that's not the point of the original principle.

Of course, Jodie makes up stuff as she goes along so who knows what she thinks it means?

But I'm tired of talking heads mocking The Law of Attraction as if it were any more "magical" than praying to Jesus for good health. It is not.

There was also a fairly good sized piece of twisted looking duct tape in the crime scene photos. It was on the floor in front of the dryer in the laundry room. JM went through photos with the photo/camera forensic guy around Day 3 and in one of the crime scene shots it shows the front of the washer and dryer, with the dryer door open and you can see the gray duct tape laying there on the floor. Martinez zoomed in on it and asked "What is this on the floor?" and the guy answers "Duct tape".

And that's it. Not another word about it so far. Of course if it went through both the washer and the dryer, they probably could not obtain any evidence from it.

But it is odd looking.
http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl...FFUfevC4vB4APEm4HABQ&ved=0CFkQ9QEwDQ&dur=1857

Look to the far left corner
I swear that is the gun there...
on the left with barrel facing forward

somebody with tech abilities please do a negative version.Black and white to show definition and bring out the shapes.
Thanks to whomever can do that to show all of us the things in the photo.
:twocents:

There was also a fairly good sized piece of twisted looking duct tape in the crime scene photos. It was on the floor in front of the dryer in the laundry room. JM went through photos with the photo/camera forensic guy around Day 3 and in one of the crime scene shots it shows the front of the washer and dryer, with the dryer door open and you can see the gray duct tape laying there on the floor. Martinez zoomed in on it and asked "What is this on the floor?" and the guy answers "Duct tape".

And that's it. Not another word about it so far. Of course if it went through both the washer and the dryer, they probably could not obtain any evidence from it.

But it is odd looking.
http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl...FFUfevC4vB4APEm4HABQ&ved=0CFkQ9QEwDQ&dur=1857

The duct tape seems to be used to tape the gun in her jeans leg?
Looks to me that she held the gun in the pant leg then she had it close by .And he would not be able to detect it that way.:twocents:

Are you asking about Wicca? I don't know that "witchcraft" exists except in the minds of primitive Christians. Wicca is an animist belief system that sees spirit in all of Nature.

The Law of Attraction has roots in Buddhism and simply means that the energy you put into the universe tends to attract similar energy. A Biblical equivalent might be, "Live by the sword, die by the sword." The Law of Attraction is the guiding force behind karma.

Some New Age religions have corrupted the concept into "meditate about a BMW and you'll get one", but that's not the point of the original principle.

Of course, Jodie makes up stuff as she goes along so who knows what she thinks it means?

But I'm tired of talking heads mocking The Law of Attraction as if it were any more "magical" than praying to Jesus for good health. It is not.

Her JODI-URNAL
and ways of thinking JODISH Jibberish, really makes no sense. She obviously does not follow her own be kind and kindness will come back to you jibberish.
so Karma will have to do likewise to her.
That is what Karma means not just you do whatever you want then profess Karma and ..wow was the testimony of her Be kind to others
a bunch of crap.
She no more believes that than she does she will be on death row.This is my question?
Does she believer all the stuff she says? I sure don't.
:jail:

Look to the far left corner
I swear that is the gun there...
on the left with barrel facing forward

somebody with tech abilities please do a negative version.Black and white to show definition and bring out the shapes.
Thanks to whomever can do that to show all of us the things in the photo.
:twocents:

You swear that?
Um OK. :facepalm:
It's the zipper on the side of JA's sweatpants.
Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - *graphic and adult content* Jodi Arias Trial discussion #6

Her JODI-URNAL
and ways of thinking JODISH Jibberish, really makes no sense. She obviously does not follow her own be kind and kindness will come back to you jibberish.
so Karma will have to do likewise to her.
That is what Karma means not just you do whatever you want then profess Karma and ..wow was the testimony of her Be kind to others
a bunch of crap.
She no more believes that than she does she will be on death row.This is my question?
Does she believer all the stuff she says? I sure don't.
:jail:

Jodie believes in the "Law of Jodiism" Do unto others whatever the hell you want --especially if they take someone else to Cancun.

Haven't been able to find any info. on the friend who claimed that TA never owned a gun...would borrow one of his when they went shooting.
Is this never going to come into trial? I think that there was to be a motion on this?

Where can I find info on Matt, the ex-boyfriend? Isn't he the guy who turned on her?

Thanks

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ty1220
Back