Question!

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Originally posted by Runningwild
I'm getting that message too. I went to google and did a search and was able to get on. I thought it was just me getting that message.
:D LOL--and I thought it was just me! Boy, was I relieved that I wasn't the only one "blocked!"

Originally posted by River
Forbidden
You don't have permission to access / on this server.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Apache/1.3.27 Server at www.websleuths.com Port 80

Do any or all of you get this message when you go to the front page?

Please don't make a comment on the server or problems that may have caused this. Just tell me if you see the front page or not.
Thanks!

Add me to the list....I get the above message when I try to access my usual way...had to use a different link to get here.

I get the same error if I try to log in through the main page. I used Sprocket's link.

Bean

Sprockets link did not take me anywhere.

Rivers link in post #1 of this thread gives me this message:

Forbidden

Yes to all the above. I thought you had closed down the site as the first error stated there was some problem with files in the data base. So for some reason went to google and here you were. Thought you had re-opened the site. I am happy River you are keeping the site. Peace

Forbidden

I get the same thing, had to get here thru my web search.

Originally posted by Camper
Sprockets link did not take me anywhere.

Rivers link in post #1 of this thread gives me this message:

Forbidden

I don't know why this didn't work for you. It should take you to the Laci forum; I just tried it and it took me there. Hummmm.

River I have also been getting both the same errors as the other posters on thread. Thank goodness I saved a thread in my bookmarks otherwise I wouldn't of been able to get back into ws.

Apache/1.3.27 Server at
www.websleuths.com Port 80

This doesn't work for me, either. Tried using the link directly and copy/paste, also. But then, I'm willing to wiggle, wobble or even waddle just to get here! :)

I get the same message as the others. Had to use a bookmark I had to the Laci Peterson forum to get in.

I got the same message and thought it was a "No Animals Allowed" sign! If I promise not to shed on your furniture or chew on your shoes can I stay in? LOL

Originally posted by Animal04216
I got the same message and thought it was a "No Animals Allowed" sign! If I promise not to shed on your furniture or chew on your shoes can I stay in? LOL

As long as you've been trained to go outside, you can stay. :D

Of course I can! LOL Isn;t that what they call rrrrrrufffing it?

Sorry I couldn't resist--I'll golay down in my bed by the fireplace and be quiet now!

I also got the "Forbidden" message.
I thought I was either banned, or WS was closed. I was lurking on FFJ and saw a link. Boy, was I surprised!! I was so happy!!:)

I got an e-mail from someone on the forum who thought it was already closed because she was getting an Access Denied message with the main page.

But I've saved the link directly to the Laci Forum, and I haven't been denied, so I told her to come in that way. Here is the link I use:

http://207.36.4.219/forums/forumdisplay.php?s=&forumid=3

There's no telling how manyh people are trying to get here, and they think the forum is off-line right now. Is there any way you could send everyone an e-mail, River, letting them know there is another way in? The person I spoke to was pretty upset and sad.

Animal: If they'll let a fox in, then you should get in, too. That is only fair. Just don't turn into a werewolf, like I did, or they will send you packing, LOL.:evil:

FlowerGirl has been trying to get in and she thought the site was closed down I sent her a link I sure hope she makes it in..

Yep, get this:

Forbidden

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Me too, River. I was bookmarked to the front page and, on Christmas morning, I stopped by to catch up, only to read your message that you were closing the forum. Then later in the day, I came back to post only to get the forbidden message too! I thought you'd made good on your intention. But then Jayelles posted a viable link today on FFJ that redirected me and voila! Here I am.

Later today, while trying to post at FFJ, a similar thing is happening at THAT forum. You can read the threads but when you hit submit to post a reply, you get a message that there seems to be "something wrong" with the FFJ database. The message directs to hit the refresh button, but that doesn't work to post replies either. I've emailed Tricia....

Funny that all of a sudden there are problems at 2 of the 3 anti-Ram forums, eh? Could this be coincidental to the Fox lawsuit just filed?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme
Back