Questions and Answers ONLY - *NO DISCUSSIONS*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Wonderful mods. -

Can we have a gen. discussion thread again? This may help with reducing the unnecessary posts on the Q&A thread.

YES, Please ...It seems to take longer to review all the separate links.
I surely would appreciate a discussion thread again. Thanks.

Do we ask a moderator?

Wonderful mods. -

Can we have a gen. discussion thread again? This may help with reducing the unnecessary posts on the Q&A thread.

Hey Daisy. The reason we open a forum is so we do not have to have one thread for discussion. So, we generally do away with the GD threads so as to break out the discussion into topic specific items. in the future it is far easier to retrieve old information when it is basically on one thread. Otherwise you have to bump a thread that contains multiple topics and it is a source of frustration when having to wade through posts that have no bearing on what you are interested in or what has a new development.
So, we provide a forum to avoid having one thread.
If you want a good example, go look at the caylee Anthony general discussion threads. there was some outstanding work done on those threads and it is almost "lost" There are so many topics within the threads you cannot pull out just the info you would like to explore in depth. Those GD threads made it clear it was way too hard to catalogue important info for trial and investigation.
[ame=http://www.websleuths.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=168]160 plus threads lost for content because we cannot pull out important pieces and parts CLICK HERE[/ame]Now I guess we can take a vote about removing the forum and going back to one long general discussion thread?

Hey Daisy. The reason we open a forum is so we do not have to have one thread for discussion. So, we generally do away with the GD threads so as to break out the discussion into topic specific items. in the future it is far easier to retrieve old information when it is basically on one thread. Otherwise you have to bump a thread that contains multiple topics and it is a source of frustration when having to wade through posts that have no bearing on what you are interested in or what has a new development.
If you want a good example, go look at the caylee Anthony general discussion threads. there was some outstanding work done on those threads and it is almost "lost" There are so many topics within the threads you cannot pull out just the info you would like to explore in depth. Those GD threads made it clear it was way too hard to catalogue important info for trial and investigation.
160 plus threads lost for content because we cannot pull out important pieces and parts CLICK HERENow I guess we can take a vote about removing the forum and going back to one long general discussion thread?

I vote keep the forum!:blowkiss:

Thanks for the explanation, JBean. I also vote for the forum!:)

160 plus threads lost for content because we cannot pull out important pieces and parts CLICK HERENow I guess we can take a vote about removing the forum and going back to one long general discussion thread?

I too vote for forum!!!

I vote for the forum too.

I think this discussion problem can be solved by creating an Alfred Garza thread.

Has anyone else noticed that Blue is no longer listed in Ashley's top 15 friends on her myspace? Am I crazy or did he disappear?

Shot up with Drugs -- Pushed out of a car. That is as about as factual as we can be. However, speculation is that LPG was contracted to "hit" his friend....JMO and PURELY speculative.
I understand this happened in Atlanta, but cannot find anything else, nor can I find what part of Atlanta this happened.

Has anyone else noticed that Blue is no longer listed in Ashley's top 15 friends on her myspace? Am I crazy or did he disappear?

I saved the links to most of LP Jr.'s multiple Myspaces from one of the original (now closed) threads here and most say 'Invalid Friendship ID." Which means they were probably deleted.

FYI... L. Patrick Jr.'s famous myspace page - www.myspace.com/billherkel - is deleted for sure. (So is the one he created falsely as the Mayor of Sarasota. But most of his other fake accounts are still active tho.) I recall the discussion and a post from a member of the Herkel family who tried to get that page deleted a long time ago. I wonder if Myspace finally deleted it? (Shame that it took a murder to happen in order to get it yanked.)

This evening I will have to go find the report I was reading - it was the one by the young man who had recently been in jail for DUI, and Patrick tried to "recruit" him. Several times he says he went to some condo - one of those times this Mr. Mantis was there - there were guns there that Pat showed him, and the young man said Mr. Mantis is who Patrick "worked" for doing these little side deed of "whacking" people.

So I'm really wondering, who is this Mr. Mantis dude?

And also Tice was a "person of interest" when he was first taken into custody. Is that over now? Is he definitely not being investigated any more?

Denae

How many dogs where in or around the BB house?
Where or who had the dogs during the murders?
Are they big dogs or ankle biters?
Are they mysteriously back home?
Where would they go?
Wouldn't BB wonder why dogs were gone?

How many dogs where in or around the BB house?
4 dogs according to April Spencer

1 Alaskan Shepherd named Buddy
1 Big Huge Dog named Max
2 Peekineese

Page 225, Document No. 850

http://weartv.com/newsroom/documents/billings_evidence.pdf

Where or who had the dogs during the murders?
All I know is not in the house when April Spencer arrived after the murders.

Are they big dogs or ankle biters?
Are they mysteriously back home?
Where would they go?
Wouldn't BB wonder why dogs were gone?
I guess it's not clear exactly when the dogs disappeared.

I don't know if they were killed or not.

That information might be in the police reports of the crime scene.

I haven't gotten that far. So far, I've only been reading interrogations.

Q: What is a "trick basket" as used repeatedly in the 97 page statement by LS in the master pdf? The only similar reference I could find was in this boxing article, but that really did not help me understand what it is...

...at the same time, said he was never really in the fight.

“They put me in a trick basket,” White claimed. “They played me on the scales.”
http://www.newmexicoboxing.com/fights2006/08-elpaso.html

Q: What is a "trick basket" as used repeatedly in the 97 page statement by LS in the master pdf?
There's so many versions of the PDF floating around.

Can you provide a link to the PDF version you reference so it's easier to find th epage you're referencing?

Regardless, a trick basket is used in asian prostitution. The prostitute sits in the basket in a manner that she can spin during sex.

I first learned about it over 20 years ago from someone who did a military tour in Korea.

That's the first thing that came to mind when I read your question, and the urban dictionary confirms.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=basket+trick

But without being able to read the specific page in the PDF, I can't be sure if it's being used in the same context.

As far as I understand, when "trick basket" was used, the way I read it, he was basically stating that Gonzales had tried to "pull one over on him" by trying to pursuade him to help with this "job" that Gonzales kept telling everyone about. He told them it was going to be a robbery, when he knew all along he was going in there to murder those people. So the guy that was being interviewed was basically trying to say that Gonzales tried to trick him into being involved. He then mentions that he though they were better friends than that, but guess not. The guys talked like a complete ; that transcript was a little hard to follow in places.

The transcript of the interview with Lonnie Smith shows a man that was clearly afraid to talk with the authorities. “What you’re telling me, I don’t need to worry about people in the car business,” Smith told investigators. “I done heard **** about Cab Tice shooting somebody, and you know, hey, I think I gonna end up getting put in the trick basket before this is over with…”

http://www.thedailybeast.com/blogs-and-stories/2009-08-19/anatomy-of-a-massacre-1/4/
Based on my knowledge of the meaning of trick basket and the context of the sentence, I think Lonnie's use of trick basket means "*advertiser censored***d."

As in, "I think I'm gonna end up getting *advertiser censored***d before this is all over with..."

I can't think of a nicer way to explain it. I truly think that's exactly what it means.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove
Back