Questions and Hopefully Answers in the Cooper Harris Case

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Another question: if you were driving and heard your child choking would you jump out of the car yelling "what have I done" and "I've killed our child" .... ??

Wouldn't you wait until you saw that the child was dead before yelling these things?

Cooper was in rigor. Eyewitness stated once removed from the vehicle, he was still in the position of sitting in the car seat. I find so much that he did/said to be suspicious but not those words/questions.

I don't recall hearing that he said Cooper was choking. (But I know I've missed a few articles on the case)

Cooper was in rigor. Eyewitness stated once removed from the vehicle, he was still in the position of sitting in the car seat. I find so much that he did/said to be suspicious but not those words/questions.

I don't recall hearing that he said Cooper was choking. (But I know I've missed a few articles on the case)

That's my point. Cooper was in rigor. Eyewitnesses said the car stopped, he jumped out yelling "what have I done", grabbed Cooper out and told people he stopped the car because Cooper was choking.

If you thought your child was choking would you yell "what have I done" as you were running to help them? I think most people would be screaming "help, my child is choking".

Eyewitness statements about choking are here, plus it was discussed at length in previous threads.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...or-awful-day-make-supporters-think-twice.html

Good point. My child is choking help! and - what have I done - I've killed my son really do not add up into any sensible narrative. Wish I had an answer. Just questions.

Good point. My child is choking help! and - what have I done - I've killed my son really do not add up into any sensible narrative. Wish I had an answer. Just questions.
For LE it's simple. They haven been on the force long enough that they pick up on it immediately when someone's actions don't match their words.
In truth they do.

ETA: RH rehearsed his words carefully, the body language was just louder. Imo

All posts are MOO. Sent via Insignia Flex Tablet.

Here's one witness saying that...I think I've seen others. I found if it wasn't discussed at the hearing but I don't recall the detective mentioning it.

'I know he had lost his baby but he was acting up more than he should have been. It seemed like acting to me. When he pulled in and people started asking him what had happened, he said that the baby had just started choking."

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...or-awful-day-make-supporters-think-twice.html

Thank you for the articles. Yeah... If he said that, that's very, very odd.

Was RH saying that Cooper was chocking at the scene ever mentioned in the hearing? Maybe I missed it. If not, I find it so odd they did not mention it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I do not think it was mentioned at the hearing. Possibly because Stoddard was trying to stick to stuff that he personally could attest to or that there was independent evidence of. I think we will hear more about this at trial when those witnesses testify.

My question, when did JH begin sending photos of himself to underage females?
Did that coincide with JHs visits to childfree sites?

I do not think it was mentioned at the hearing. Possibly because Stoddard was trying to stick to stuff that he personally could attest to or that there was independent evidence of. I think we will hear more about this at trial when those witnesses testify.

I don't know about that. Stoddard did testify in the hearing about some witness statements even though he didn't personally talk to them.
I'm thinking the guy making the choking claim, or the Daily Mail reporting it, or most likely both aren't really that reliable.

I have noticed the witnesses and friends that testified at the PC hearing have not gone to the media at all. Makes me question the veracity of the so called ones that have.

I do agree we'll hear more from the witnesses at trial though. I wonder if Georgia has a similar sunshine law like Florida and we'll get to see discovery before trial.

I don't know about that. Stoddard did testify in the hearing about some witness statements even though he didn't personally talk to them.
I'm thinking the guy making the choking claim, or the Daily Mail reporting it, or most likely both aren't really that reliable.

I have noticed the witnesses and friends that testified at the PC hearing have not gone to the media at all. Makes me question the veracity of the so called ones that have.

I do agree we'll hear more from the witnesses at trial though. I wonder if Georgia has a similar sunshine law like Florida and we'll get to see discovery before trial.
Yes we do have a sunshine law.

Under the Georgia Open Records Act, also known as the Georgia Sunshine Laws all public records are available for inspection and copying unless they are specifically exempted from disclosure under the law.

http://www.open-public-records.com/georgia_public_records.htm

All posts are MOO. Sent via Insignia Flex Tablet.

Another question: if you were driving and heard your child choking would you jump out of the car yelling "what have I done" and "I've killed our child" .... ??

Wouldn't you wait until you saw that the child was dead before yelling these things?

Very good point.

There more these individual elements of what happened are examined, the dodgier it all gets and the more 'inexplicable' things RH has to try and explain away, the more likely a conviction is in my view.

Curious how he went from "What have I done? I've killed my child!" to taking absolutely no responsibility and accepting a standing ovation at the child's funeral a few days later.

What was said during that one minute telephone conversation between JRH & LH at 4 pm?

Det Stoddard revealed that on the stand during the hearing but did not reveal the details at the hearing and I just wanna know

Does anyone know if the police/investigator asked JRH what he was thinking about when he said he forgot to take Cooper to day care? Meaning what was on JRH mind to cause him to forget and if JRH gave his reason?

Does anyone know if the police/investigator asked JRH what he was thinking about when he said he forgot to take Cooper to day care? Meaning what was on JRH mind to cause him to forget and if JRH gave his reason?

I don't know if anyone asked him what he was thinking about, but as I recall from the PCH, he stated to investigators that Cooper "must have been sleeping."

What was said during that one minute telephone conversation between JRH & LH at 4 pm?

Det Stoddard revealed that on the stand during the hearing but did not reveal the details at the hearing and I just wanna know

I want to know that too! That 1-minute call is bugging me. I wonder if they actually spoke or if he got her voicemail and left a message. Is a one minute message too long for something like I'm going to a movie with the guys, will be home late? If they did speak, I really want to know about what.

He was probably thinking about the 6 females he was going to send a pic of his penis to. UGH

I have a theory that might explain a lot of inconsistencies, but don't know where to put it. Which would be the best heading to put it under? TIA

I have a theory that might explain a lot of inconsistencies, but don't know where to put it. Which would be the best heading to put it under? TIA

Not sure -- does it focus more on a particular area?

Do you need to start your own thread?

Not sure -- does it focus more on a particular area?

Do you need to start your own thread?

Him leaving him in the car and her picking him up. Maybe I'll start one for alternate theories, so others can do the same thing with off the wall thinking. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
txtruecrimekat