Questions for fellow websleuthers

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This article does not indicate that the neighbor heard Casey's voice as the previous poster indicated. I have not been able to locate anything that verifies for a FACT that Casey was present during that argrument or for a fact that that ....

~~snipped~~
The statement that the neighbor gave to LE is that he heard Casey screaming at her parents.

Does anyone know if the dumpsters at the Sawgrass Apts were checked? I ask because if there is a bit of truth in everything she says, as some people say, whenever she stated that she dropped Caylee off at the Sawgrass Apts or the last time she saw her was at the Sawgrass Apts, she seemed extremely adamant about that.

I have wondered the same things - have'nt read it anywhere, but my guesses as to why KC was fired are -- -- 1. Stealing 2.No show due to drinking/doping night before 3. Affairs 4. Lying to/arguing with employess and boss....
I'll bet KC's not too happy being cooped up at home right now.
No dope, no tequila, no "male of the week", no anti-socializing. She probably spends most days and nights in her room with the door closed. I can just see that. Just comes out for meals. I'd say she does'nt have too many friends coming by these days. Some of those "work" questions may be answered during trial.

Read/heard somewhere it was because of her party life. Evidently she showed up late, etc. Gee, that would have been a long time ago. And we thought the partying was recently. All those friends saying she did not drink, etc. Hmmmmm.
Sorry no linky

Does anyone know if the dumpsters at the Sawgrass Apts were checked? I ask because if there is a bit of truth in everything she says, as some people say, whenever she stated that she dropped Caylee off at the Sawgrass Apts or the last time she saw her was at the Sawgrass Apts, she seemed extremely adamant about that.

Starfish: You may consider PM'ing DavidK and NitrousPowerdSS regarding Sawgrass dumpsters. They reside @ Sawgrass and may know the answer. IIRC, in posts by one or both the picture they painted of the search @ Sawgrass was pretty limited. There is also a thread titled something like "Sawgrass Resident..." where DavidK fielded a bunch of questions about the complex. You may find that thread interesting if you havn't seen it.

Starfish: You may consider PM'ing DavidK and NitrousPowerdSS regarding Sawgrass dumpsters. They reside @ Sawgrass and may know the answer. IIRC, in posts by one or both the picture they painted of the search @ Sawgrass was pretty limited. There is also a thread titled something like "Sawgrass Resident..." where DavidK fielded a bunch of questions about the complex. You may find that thread interesting if you havn't seen it.
Thanks Bond! I did read the DavidK thread & found it very interesting! And yes, I was very disappointed to hear that it doesn't seem like there was a lot of searching going on there.....I really don't understand that because KC just seemed so adamant, even the tone of her voice. When they pointed out that everything she told them was a lie, she came back with "not everything" & again insisted that the last time she saw Caylee was when she dropped her off at the steps to Sawgrass Apt #210. To me, that would make Sawgrass a point of interest for sure.

Did we finally decide that KC had a driver license? I noticed Lee mentions it in the interview and they have her DL# recorded on her witness statement. was the learner permit question already put to bed? If not it can be now lol.
I am probably just last to know.

Question: Where can I view the records from Casey's computer?
It just dawned on me today that her searches for missing children took place long ago and makes this (in my mind) premeditated murder.
............and I always felt before today she was only covering up an accident or killed Caylee on the spur of the moment.
What an eye opener this was for me.

Did anybody other George and Cindy indicate that Caylee and Casey were there on June 16th?? Remember the interview where Cindy squeezed George's leg when he is speaking about Casey and Caylee leaving that day during his favorite show?

Could the fight have been between Casey, Cindy and George over what happened to Caylee? Remember the call between Casey and Cindy where Casey says : "you don't know my involvement in this?" as if Casey is surprised by Cindy acting as if she knows nothing about it. :waitasec:

IMO there is a possibility that Cindy, george and Casey all might have been involved from the beginning. Maybe the "script" was written by all three of them.:waitasec:

JMO

George worked until 11pm that night (his interview with LE and I suspect that can easily be verified). He does not report seeing Casey or Caylee that night, but reports seeing them the next day (your account above).

I have a question about the section:
Evidence and incident reports related to Casey Anthony Case on myfoxorlando. There are what look to be 6 Surveillance after the receipts that Tony Lazzaro gave to the LE on movie rentals apparently from the Blockbuster Inc on University Blvd Winter Park, FL. One receipt looks to be dated 6/16 as do the pictures. Time is 19:54 to 20:04 I am wondering if these are Tony and someone else renting videos? Or if this is suppose to be Casey with him?
The pictures are grainy to me and I can't make them out to well. Anyone know if there are any better pictures of this anywhere? Didn't see where this had been discussed on the board anywhere. Thanks

I have a question about the section:
Evidence and incident reports related to Casey Anthony Case on myfoxorlando. There are what look to be 6 Surveillance after the receipts that Tony Lazzaro gave to the LE on movie rentals apparently from the Blockbuster Inc on University Blvd Winter Park, FL. One receipt looks to be dated 6/16 as do the pictures. Time is 19:54 to 20:04 I am wondering if these are Tony and someone else renting videos? Or if this is suppose to be Casey with him?
The pictures are grainy to me and I can't make them out to well. Anyone know if there are any better pictures of this anywhere? Didn't see where this had been discussed on the board anywhere. Thanks
You're right, those images are terrible, and they need to be rotated, were you able to do that Katsina, because I couldn't.

You're right, those images are terrible, and they need to be rotated, were you able to do that Katsina, because I couldn't.

She looked like she was wearing a short (bob) blonde wig to me! I couldn't really make them out either!

ETA - Can anyone provide a link to those photos - I'd really like to take another look at them!???

Hey all. My first new thread. I waited to see if anyone brought this up because I wasn't sure this was interesting enough for a new thread...but anywhooo....

After reading the thread about KC blogging and attacking NG's reputation, I thought for sure Nancy would strike back on her show last night. You know her show has people perusing (sp?) the web looking for info on the case and I'm pretty sure NG is aware she is oft spoken of here...do you think she is aware of KC's blog and chose to rise above...or maybe she didn't catch wind of it...what do you think?

To be honest, I doubt Nancy or her people read here... her "BOMBSHELLS" are always week old news to us... If she were watching this board the "BOMBSHELL BREAKING NEWS" would be much more current!!!! LoL.. Just my opinion...

Hey all. My first new thread. I waited to see if anyone brought this up because I wasn't sure this was interesting enough for a new thread...but anywhooo....

After reading the thread about KC blogging and attacking NG's reputation, I thought for sure Nancy would strike back on her show last night. You know her show has people perusing (sp?) the web looking for info on the case and I'm pretty sure NG is aware she is oft spoken of here...do you think she is aware of KC's blog and chose to rise above...or maybe she didn't catch wind of it...what do you think?

I thought the same thing but was torn between NG not wanting to give any importance to what KillerCasey thinks and the sensationalism of Killercasey feeling NG is important enough to attack.

Obviously Nancy has struck some nerves in the Anthony camp and quite frankly I think if it bothers the A's so much to hear what NG has to say then do not watch it.

I know NG can be very harsh at times but I love her dedication to victims and their families.

I had the opportunity to meet Beth Karas right after the Scott Peterson case and of course I wanted to know all the behind the scenes info and she said there are two words to describe NG Passionate and compassionate and I think that is very true. What you see is what you get.

Good thread, Parabeagle:)

I doubt NG would give her the time of day on her show! If she did, it would be double, triple IP checked if anything...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member