Questions for fellow websleuthers

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought the same thing but was torn between NG not wanting to give any importance to what KillerCasey thinks and the sensationalism of Killercasey feeling NG is important enough to attack.

Obviously Nancy has struck some nerves in the Anthony camp and quite frankly I think if it bothers the A's so much to hear what NG has to say then do not watch it.

I know NG can be very harsh at times but I love her dedication to victims and their families.

I had the opportunity to meet Beth Karas right after the Scott Peterson case and of course I wanted to know all the behind the scenes info and she said there are two words to describe NG Passionate and compassionate and I think that is very true. What you see is what you get.

Good thread, Parabeagle:)
My thoughts exactly, biggirl...sometimes my husband and I get a kick out of how off-the-wall and all-important NG can act...but love her or hate her, she's a victim's advocate and she's keeping the case alive while most news sources have gone to 30 second snipets of non-info on this case and in maintstream media (except, I'm sure, FL news) the case is chilling off and I hate that...so bull dog as she may be, she's keeping little Caylee's name and cause fresh on our minds. I'd like to think that's the same thing we're doing here...

To be honest, I doubt Nancy or her people read here... her "BOMBSHELLS" are always week old news to us... If she were watching this board the "BOMBSHELL BREAKING NEWS" would be much more current!!!! LoL.. Just my opinion...

Exactly, last night I actually walk away from the TV and told my husband "we" knew that days agao. LOL the "we" is WS

First of all proof that this is KC writing this blog and not CA. Nancy has better things to do than to confront a loser like KC.
Besides if it was not for NG many of us would have never have heard about some of these missing children.
"At least she knows where her babies are"
:Banane18:

Lol, not hardly unless she wants to bring attention to those facts about her career as a prosecutor.

She probably wont, but I for one would love to see Nancy take a bite out of Casey!

Lol, not hardly unless she wants to bring attention to those facts about her career as a prosecutor.
I agree. That's the other thought I had. If the information on her prosecutorial career is correct, she'd likely not want to draw attention to that, either (even though, it makes no difference to me...you have NO IDEA how common it is for trial attorneys to be censured by a Judge at least once in their career....)

I read on this site on a different thread that one poster would like to take the job of getting KC to talk our of the hands of the Anthony's (they have not had much success) and leave her alone in a room with NG.

I agree. No one would work harder than NG at getting an answer to Caylees whereabouts than NG. I would not want to cross her, ever!!!

I agree. That's the other thought I had. If the information on her prosecutorial career is correct, she'd likely not want to draw attention to that, either (even though, it makes no difference to me...you have NO IDEA how common it is for trial attorneys to be censured by a Judge at least once in their career....)

I doubt that she would want to bring that out from under the carpet.

Maybe NG will confront Noway Jose since it all sounds like it's parroted directly from his mouth.

Unless there has been some posts added on since yesterday, Casey didn't "attack" Nancy. What was quoted was from Wikipedia and it was all true. You can find that information on other sources if you search.

Exactly, last night I actually walk away from the TV and told my husband "we" knew that days agao. LOL the "we" is WS

I have to laugh at that.... when I am talking to my friends I always say.... WE KNEW THAT and I get the same things who is "WE"..........

Unless there has been some posts added on since yesterday, Casey didn't "attack" Nancy. What was quoted was from Wikipedia and it was all true. You can find that information on other sources if you search.

She plagiarized a wiki entry, in an attempt to attack Nancy... no 2 ways about it, IMO. But here is the funny thing: Nancy has no bearing on her case... Casey has yet again shown that she can't get her priorities straight. She needs to worry about her own case... not Nancy's legal past.

I personally don't see Nancy getting in the mud pit and slinging words like Casey and Baez are doing. And really, Nancy has no need to take their words on... she's not the one on house arrest and under suspicion of harming her children.

Yeah I agree as well, that she may be tempted to say something, I'm sure she does not want this information being rehashed. I think that she will leave it alone.

Yeah I agree as well, that she may be tempted to say something, I'm sure she does not want this information being rehashed. I think that she will leave it alone.

I agree with you. I will be surprised if Nancy responds to it at all.

I agree with you. I will be surprised if Nancy responds to it at all.

And I DO believe that she has heard about it. With everyone looking on the net, there is no way IMO that someone in her crew/whatever you want to call it has NOT seen it....I still say that she ignores it, especially since there is no way to know 100% that it is actually even KC herself!

I have good reason to believe it is someone from Todd Black's camp that is writing that blog as they seem to have a real problem with NG and her coverage of this case.

I don't think NG would respond unless they want to go on her show for it to happen.

>>She didnt stay the 15th i have proof from phone records so do the police. They can ping your cell phone so they know she was at home the night of the 15th.<< http://.net/index.php?topic=3434.60

Tony said she didn't spend the night on the 15th and the cell phone ping showed she was at home the night of the 15th. We know she was home on the 15th, but is he saying she spent the night at home? George said he saw Casey and Caylee at home on the 16th. LP said they were NOT there on the 16th. How would he know that? Someone called Casey's cell at 7:45 am on the 16th from The Anthony home so that makes me think Casey wasn't there in the early morning of the 16th. Did Caylee spend the night on the 15th and Cindy called Casey at 7:45 am to tell her to pick Caylee up because George had to leave for work that day?

Sorry, the longer this goes on, the more confused I get. Thanks for any replies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member