Questions for fellow websleuthers

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Was the shovel taken by the police in for testing - if she did use it to bury Caylee isn't there a possibility that there could be DNA left on the surface of the shovel?

Was anyone else bothered by the fact that in one of the recorded jail visits Casey says something to the effect of "All anyone is worried about is finding Caylee.." - her tone made be believe that she was jealous of the attention Caylee was getting.

Sorry if these are already ansered elsewhere in this forum - I am pretty new and haven't had a chance to read everything yet!

Can someone expalin to me why anyone treats MF as an expert? My feelings about him run to the he is a lying , due to the fact that he tampered with evidence in the OJ trial.
How is it that inspite being publicily exposed as in essence lying, he has become an so-called expert whose opinions are trusted?

FWIW, I can't stand the guy. He lost any credibility with me with the OJ thing and I have not paid attention to him since.

If Cindy and George know where Caylee is being held and know who the kidnappers are and are supposedly watching them, why haven't they been arrested for obstruction or whatever?

Out of curiosity....Does anyone here really believe that Caylee's father is dead??

Nope, he's not dead. Cindy explained on Greta that Caylee's dad lives out of state and that by the time Caylee was born he had started a family of his own. She said he's never been a part of Caylee's life. So, I don't think he's dead, I think he was a married man.

If Cindy and George know where Caylee is being held and know who the kidnappers are and are supposedly watching them, why haven't they been arrested for obstruction or whatever?

Well there was a contradiction, Caylee is kidnapped and her life is in danger, but then goes on the news and says that the kidnappers are being watched. If you know Caylee is in danger with these kidnappers, why say they are being watched giving them reason to harm Caylee. Does that many any sense?

Out of curiosity....Does anyone here really believe that Caylee's father is dead??

My thoughts on this... I don't think Casey KNOWS who Caylees father is. I read somewhere that Jesse (her ex-finace) took a DNA test to see if he was Caylee's father and it turned out he was NOT. Why waste the time & money to take a DNA test if you know the father is dead???

Does anyone know if it has been confirmed that Casey Anthony was working the night of June 16, 2008?

TIA

Does anyone know if it has been confirmed that Casey Anthony was working the night of June 16, 2008?

TIA

HHhhhmmm.... As far as I know it's been confirmed that Casey has not held a "legal" job for quite some time. Some posters here have questioned employment on a "pole" if you get what I mean...

I dont. I actually wonder if Casey even knows for sure. I think her claims of "the baby daddy dying in a car wreck" was just another way for her to use the misfortune of someone else to her advantage.

I really think she knows. The words up on Jesse's dad's webpage talks of how she is not now the young girl they once knew. I am thinking at 18-19 she was not sleeping around as much. She knows.
JMO

Nope, he's not dead. Cindy explained on Greta that Caylee's dad lives out of state and that by the time Caylee was born he had started a family of his own. She said he's never been a part of Caylee's life. So, I don't think he's dead, I think he was a married man.

This probably goes on the Cindy's Inconsistencies page, but, did she explain why she had so adamantly stated on Larry Kind that Caylee's father was dead?

HHhhhmmm.... As far as I know it's been confirmed that Casey has not held a "legal" job for quite some time. Some posters here have questioned employment on a "pole" if you get what I mean...

I agree...but...
Wouldn't fellow employees, patrons have come forward to identify her as such?

This probably goes on the Cindy's Inconsistencies page, but, did she explain why she had so adamantly stated on Larry Kind that Caylee's father was dead?

I am amazed that Jesse reportedly took a DNA test & is not the father.
I wonder how many other guys she went after for child support.

I agree...but...
Wouldn't fellow employees, patrons have come forward to identify her as such?

To be honest.. I doubt it. We haven't heard from any of her close friends.. Only the Anthonys. No other friends or family has come forward...

And she said "Tony had nothing to do with Caylee".

*That* is a troubling statement, in and of itself, I think! It *almost* sounds like an admission, doesn't it?

bumping because I was unsure where else to ask/post this.

Two thoughts have crossed my mind....

1)What kind of underworld criminal activity exists in the Orlando area? Especially as that stuff can tend to exist in clubs... Yes, far fetched question, but being from the Chicago area and inadvertantly and unknowningly having crossed paths through close circles with known mobsters when I was about the age of Casey- 20 or so years ago- I can't help but wonder if Casey unknowingly found herself in a predicament she could not get out of and could not feel comfortable sharing with LE. I know things are much different these days then they were 20 years ago... and I can't imagine what she would have had to do to piss someone off that badly, but I do know it happens...
There are people I knew in my past, that to this day I still have fear of.. and would not trust LE.. or anyone to protect myself in the event I was unfortunately caught up in something... I wonder if this might be the key with the movie comments about not trusting LE...
Another reason I wonder about this, is Casey strikes me as someone who would not know better than to not get herself involved in something way over her head having no clue she was playing with fire.

2)another far fetched question/comment. Cindy appears to be very controlling. Casey commented on making changes back in May IIRC. I've known people who have walked from their family to escape that kind of scenario...the control... and never look back. Long shot, but is it possible that Casey passed Caylee along to someone in order to escape the control of her family... and is willing to sit through this for however long it takes to get away from her family and start a new life with her daugther. Could Caylee be with someone until Casey gets on her feet and can make that kind of move? Granted it seems unlikely especially with her newer relationship with Tony... I wonder if Casey had plans to move.. say to Puerto Rico.. or somewhere else far away. She mentioned NY... Tony was in NY... Who was in NC?

I think there is a lot more to the months preceding this event which Casey spoke to someone with, who is remaining hush... either through trust of Casey's actions or fear of speaking.

I guess I am trying to grasp at straws as to why she would sit behind bars for this long and nothing...

thanks for any thoughts...

Great questions, Cubby. I'm guessing that whatever underworld activity goes in on Chicago, probably exists in Orlando as well. Maybe more, due to the weather (& the lakes don't 'freeze over')!

I think that it might have even been back in March that Casey wrote a comment on someone's social networking page, about "making some changes soon". (So this could possibly have been planned for awhile?)

A few members have been looking into some of the companies involved - Fusian, D.B.C. Entertainment, the missing child's foundation putting up the reward money; and the people behind them, but those threads have been getting deleted.

ETA - IF anyone asked a question that is still unanswered, please feel free to bump it up or re-ask the question :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
charity4668