Questions For Websleuthers Part 4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That pic of George is Horrid- how sad- poor man- I just heard on fox- from Phil Keating that they said there could be results in 7-14 days from last thursday - or could come as early as today- Not for sure tho- just speculation

What's going to happen when LE is finished with the crime scene?Do you think they will protect it for the defense?Just how long can the defense tie it up?

I was wondering if anyone remembers the (I think it was) the first night Casey arrived home from jail. A few hours later, George left the house , in a frenzy, very upset, walking . IIRC, he made a right turn at the sidewalk and headed north up Hopespring Dr. Possibly toward the intersection of Chickasaw and Suburban.

I can’t find the video of this anywhere, so I’m going from memory only. But what if George figured out the possible location of Caylee’s remains, and very upset, stormed out the door to find her. Remember at the time, the media was still camped at the house. Why not take a drive to avoid any media attention. During the walk, he got a phone call, and a few seconds later, here comes Lee to the racing “rescue” (not Caylee’s rescue, but the “rescue” of the situation for the family). IIRC, Lee had to practically force George into the car to get him to come home.

At the time, I think the media dubbed the footage as “George takes a walk to calm down” or something to that effect. Everyone thought that George just being in the room with Casey was stressing him out and he had to take a walk to decompress before it lashed out at Casey. What I think happened was that George had finally put some of the pieces, clues, etc. together and it clicked. George was going to get his little Caylee, with the media in tow, damn the results, but Cindy and Lee joined together to pull George back into the ranks of protection mode for Casey.

What's going to happen when LE is finished with the crime scene?Do you think they will protect it for the defense?Just how long can the defense tie it up?

And wouldn't the defense need permission from the land owner? I don't believe OCSO needed permission once they declared it a crime scene. However, once they are finished and the scene is release, wouldn't a private party such as Baez's team need the owner's permission?

And wouldn't the defense need permission from the land owner? I don't believe OCSO needed permission once they declared it a crime scene. However, once they are finished and the scene is release, wouldn't a private party such as Baez's team need the owner's permission?

Wouldn't that be divine intervention if the property owners told them everyone(news,public,websleuthers) were welcome to the site!:)

Is Reverend Grunds myspace gone? I'm not a myspace member but had been reading his blog.

I have a question for the WS'ers.....Has anyone been able to pinpoint the Comforter set on Caylees bed? Where it came from? etc...I have tried I have looked on oodles of sites (ebay, target, amazon, etc) I have googled it as well....I assume that it is part of a set...the closest one I could find was a 14 piece set......I think if we could "locate" or identify where the set came from we could then pinpoint IF Casey or anyone else could have replaced a "piece" of the set....If this has been covered before forgive me....it just has been bugging me....

This article gives his full name. It also states that Pastor Thomas S. visited Casey yesterday. The article further explains that Pastor Thomas S. is from Eastside Baptist Church and "is the only pastor that is permitted to visit and he can only visit once a month...

There was no video recorded of their visit because it was an official in-jail visit."
Thanks so much for answering and for the link Nancy! :)

I have a question for the WS'ers.....Has anyone been able to pinpoint the Comforter set on Caylees bed? Where it came from? etc...I have tried I have looked on oodles of sites (ebay, target, amazon, etc) I have googled it as well....I assume that it is part of a set...the closest one I could find was a 14 piece set......I think if we could "locate" or identify where the set came from we could then pinpoint IF Casey or anyone else could have replaced a "piece" of the set....If this has been covered before forgive me....it just has been bugging me....

I thought someone said it was Classic Pooh, but I have not looked that closely at it. Consider this a maybe.

There was a picture posted somewhere recently on here of Cindy sitting in front of Caylee's bed. That should give you a good comparison. I wish I could tell you where I saw it.

I went in to look at archived weather for Orlando. Following are the high temperatures for 6/16 6/17 and 6/18 they were 86, 89.6 and 91.4, and it was not this temperature all day, these are the highs that were reached each day. I know this does not take into account humidty, but the body farm based their estimates on 95 degrees, does anyone think that maybe because it was cooler than estimated that the length of time decomp was in the car might be wrong ? and it may have been in the car longer than 62.4 hours ?

Is Caylee's name maybe part Casey part Lee? 'Ca'y'lee'? Maybe he is the daddy. Wondering what others thought...:confused:

Is Caylee's name maybe part Casey part Lee? 'Ca'y'lee'? Maybe he is the daddy. Wondering what others thought...:confused:

I feel CA had a huge hand in naming Caylee. I know it has been discussed before, but I'm not sure on what thread.

I think it's a sick thought and yes, I believe it's been discussed here or somewhere else before on the name & paternity of Caylee.

I named my son after one of his uncles. Believe me, the uncle had no hand in making the baby. :)

I thought someone said it was Classic Pooh, but I have not looked that closely at it. Consider this a maybe.

There was a picture posted somewhere recently on here of Cindy sitting in front of Caylee's bed. That should give you a good comparison. I wish I could tell you where I saw it.
That picture was for People magazine. I'm sorry I don't have a link to it but it was from very early in the case.

MOO

The pic was in that 1st People Mag. article, very early on. I don't remember the design.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove