Questions For Websleuthers Part 4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I see everyone attempting to play by the no last names rule, but I would not think that rule would apply to someone who is and will be so much in the public eye and will be and is now a very key player in the case. The man who found the remains has now entered the public domain I would think and therefore I would think it would be ok to say his last name? Jbean? What about it?

I see everyone attempting to play by the no last names rule, but I would not think that rule would apply to someone who is and will be so much in the public eye and will be and is now a very key player in the case. The man who found the remains has now entered the public domain I would think and therefore I would think it would be ok to say his last name? Jbean? What about it?

Has his name been publicly released? Is it really "G"?

I don't know about the last name rule for the meter reader, but I have not seen confirmation anywhere about his name, although it's floating around the threads here. I thought LE must be keeping it (and him, by the way) out of the public eye for his own privacy and I think that needs to be respected.

Soon enough, he'll turn up on the witness list I'm sure.

I would think the exact opposite is true. IMO He falls into the same category as Amy H./Dante S.

Maybe to show that they looked for CA in the Amscot records and this is all they found?

I would just about bet money that kc has a dl with the other ca's info (not her mom's info but the same name as her mom ) it would make cashing ca's checks and using her credit cards easier/ and the amscot stuff is logged to prove that the other real ca (not kc's mom but the one listed on the amscot card) exsist. (I gotta go onto something else, I'm confusing myself again)

What I find disturbing is in the video of the crime scene techs hauling away bushes, etc, they are just dragging on the ground, I would think they should have been bagged up to avoid any loss of potential evidence in the attached soil.

JMO

Good question. But the reports from 5 men who found what looked like a recently dug hole with rope tied to rope tied to rope tied to stick were included, and according to LE, it was a bomb, and was unrelated to the Anthony case.

Maybe this is along those lines. Perhaps they opened a line of investigation on this CA and needed to follow through by keeping it as part of the evidence?

you got me thinking about what le said that they found at the end of suburban, they said that whatever was found was not related to this case but to bomb making. HINKYMETER is pegged ! this is right next to an elementary school, if le had found something to do with bomb making, it would have been all over the place (in the media) and the ATF would have been out there. I think le said "bomb-making" because it was some kind of chemical, imho chloroform... and if it had nothing to do with this case why even include it, doesnt make sense, has to have something to do with the case, or would be logged as different case related to bomb-making.

What I find disturbing is in the video of the crime scene techs hauling away bushes, etc, they are just dragging on the ground, I would think they should have been bagged up to avoid any loss of potential evidence in the attached soil.

JMO

I don't think they took all trees and bushes as possible evidence. Some of the bushes and overgrowth were removed simply to help investigators gain better access to an area of interest. Things of no value were just taken out to make room.

Wondering what these abbreviations mean? Can anyone help?

These are calls to OSCO in 2003 & 2004 to the A's house, one states "rescue", the other "CM". I'm especially wondering about the "CM" one (above the starred one) KC would have been a minor at that time, right?
hopespring_OSCO_CallsForService2.jpg

Others pretty simple,
Rescue
TOTFD= possibly means Turned Over To Fire Dept??,, Verbal, Verbal(duplicate, same date), Disturbance, Disturbance, Stolen Vehicle (2006???), Burglary (Gas Cans), Kidnapping (Caylee)

But the 11/1/2003 call, call type CM =???

Others pretty simple,
Rescue
TOTFD= possibly means Turned Over To Fire Dept??,, Verbal, Verbal(duplicate, same date), Disturbance, Disturbance, Stolen Vehicle (CA CAll), Burglary (Gas Cans), Kidnapping (Caylee)

CM = Criminal Mischief?

Others pretty simple,
Rescue
TOTFD= possibly means Turned Over To Fire Dept??,, Verbal, Verbal(duplicate, same date), Disturbance, Disturbance, Stolen Vehicle (CA CAll), Burglary (Gas Cans), Kidnapping (Caylee)

Couldn't find anything that I thought fit the bill at link below. But it looks like the STOVEH is from June 2006. Not July 2008 ... so it's a different stolen vehicle report.

http://www.pimall.com/NAIS/n.radio.code.html

CM = Criminal Mischief?

Yes. And it's what happens when you have to call the police for a person who is out-of-control and doing things like busting up your house, or breaking things, kicking holes in the walls etc.

I suppose it could have been neighborhood kids damaging property too... but more likely a ruckus in the A's household that didn't actually turn assaultive. The "Disposition" says "R" which is probably "Resolved", sometimes it just takes a police presence to de-escalate a situation.

I am wondering about how pre-trial motions are handling/considered at trial:

1. Judge Strickland won't be the trial judge.
2. JB is filing all of these motions to bypass normal course of discovery
3. Judge Strickland is likely to deny them, it seems (and may even be a bit annoyed about it)

Now, months on when it comes to trial, can/will JB bring Judge Strickland's decision up then for the sitting trial judge or keep it in his back pocket for a possible future appeal?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Superman221