Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by reeseeva
:confused: I just listened to George's video taped interview with the FBI , part 4 on July 31st. About 9 mins in, he states that Casey had borrowed his wife's car & he chased her. :bang: He states this was after the gas can theft he'd reported on June 24th, so he's saying it was maybe the 26th of June when she borrowed the car from Cindy, who was home, & that Casey had left her car there at the house. He chased her & lost her, WHY? FBI questions that this was now 10 days that they haven't seen their grandaughter. George had keys to the pontiac, so why didn't he go back & look thru her car then??:waitasec:

Why didn't Cindy question where Caylee was or look in the car & see the carseat? This was the DAY BEFORE she left it at Amscot on the 27th of June & the smell had to be there at that time!!

Please someone help here!
Hope someone can look into this puzzle???

I agree.I would like to know more about all this too.Do you please have the link to his interview.
:

http://www.wftv.com/video/18033932/index.html A little over 9 mins into the conversation FBI Video 4/George Anthony

Thank you.

Keep in mind while watching the story be told that Cindy denies it happens and the Epass records he keeps referencing do not support it happening. Like everything else that is sourced from an Anthony doesn't quite fit. There is probably something true to the story, but not as it is told.

ok I understand Casey didn't want the responsibility any more but she could have left Caylee. Why kill her (and take a chance of it all going wrong) if all she would gain was freedom? I wonder if she had an insurance policy on Caylee. Could all this be just simple greed? She spoke of $15000. Could this be one of those Global life child policy? Did CA or GA have one for her? Did the bank account set up by George have insurance for her?
Casey was always needing money. She was willing to lie, and steal to get what she wanted. If she planned to kill Caylee for several months it would make sense she would set up a policy for her. Does anyone know if she had one?

Keep in mind while watching the story be told that Cindy denies it happens and the Epass records he keeps referencing do not support it happening. Like everything else that is sourced from an Anthony doesn't quite fit. There is probably something true to the story, but not as it is told.

Ok,Thankyou.

question, anyone know anyway to ask body farm researchers why was CAYLEE completely skeleton? No internal organs, nothing but bones and hair. yet protected in a bag. Chemicals? just enviroment? My mind says that something should still of been left, even a tiny piece of mummified organ? My son has a farm, deers die, the deer lay out in all enviroments in his woods. When my son finds them, months pass, he still has to lime the carcaus. It takes months and parts are still there to bury. Just wondering...............

question, anyone know anyway to ask body farm researchers why was CAYLEE completely skeleton? No internal organs, nothing but bones and hair. yet protected in a bag. Chemicals? just enviroment? My mind says that something should still of been left, even a tiny piece of mummified organ? My son has a farm, deers die, the deer lay out in all enviroments in his woods. When my son finds them, months pass, he still has to lime the carcaus. It takes months and parts are still there to bury. Just wondering...............

A few days ago I asked some Q's about the remains also but so far no response.

I'm not sure why (?) but I hope you have better luck :)

Originally Posted by reeseeva
:confused: I just listened to George's video taped interview with the FBI , part 4 on July 31st. About 9 mins in, he states that Casey had borrowed his wife's car & he chased her. :bang: He states this was after the gas can theft he'd reported on June 24th, so he's saying it was maybe the 26th of June when she borrowed the car from Cindy, who was home, & that Casey had left her car there at the house. He chased her & lost her, WHY? FBI questions that this was now 10 days that they haven't seen their grandaughter. George had keys to the pontiac, so why didn't he go back & look thru her car then??:waitasec:

Why didn't Cindy question where Caylee was or look in the car & see the carseat? This was the DAY BEFORE she left it at Amscot on the 27th of June & the smell had to be there at that time!!

Please someone help here!
Hope someone can look into this puzzle???

I agree.I would like to know more about all this too.Do you please have the link to his interview.

This has alway been rather peculiar to me, too. I remember LE discounting this whole weird story.. they checked for toll fees, security cameras, somthing like that along George's supposed route, but nothing panned out.
I've always wondered what this story is all about.... maybe we'll figure it out?

Does anybody remember the date of Casey's Facebook posting of the child hanging from a noose?

Again, it wasn't a child hanging from a noose...but rather a doll or something with a little girl looking up at it. I don't recall the date, but it was a statement against the DP which many people had other than Casey.

Again, it wasn't a child hanging from a noose...but rather a doll or something with a little girl looking up at it. I don't recall the date, but it was a statement against the DP which many people had other than Casey.

HI, SS-
My memory is a little vague, and I had a tiny thought that it might not be a child hanging. Thanks.
I don't understand your last sentence- what is the DP?

George is using the FBI agent as a therapist!! This poor guy is so screwed-he's married to Cindy and Casey is his daughter. He is totally out of his league!!!!

He's Cindy's Jesse Grund.

:clap::clap:Totally agree!!!:clap::clap:

This has alway been rather peculiar to me, too. I remember LE discounting this whole weird story.. they checked for toll fees, security cameras, somthing like that along George's supposed route, but nothing panned out.
I've always wondered what this story is all about.... maybe we'll figure it out?

I figure there are bits of truth to it and that it is something he is dying to tell them but doesn't. I know he says it is post gas can incident and in Cindy's car, but I *think* it is the 24th when he tries to get something out of her trunk, Casey flips out, he possibly smells the car, she says here are your Fing gas cans and peels away and he tries to give chase. Another poster pointed out that Cindy is psycho calling Casey's cellphone in this same time window. That would also explain George's flat reaction when he got the car at the impound and his first thought being "don't let this be my Caylee".

If he told them early on that Casey was ducking them and lying for the last month and that at one point he even tried to chase her down, he may have regretted sharing that detail or was told by Cindy that it shouldn't be shared (like the evening of the 15th) he wouldn't have wanted to tie it together with the 24th, wouldn't have wanted to be asked why, what made you chase her down, or try to anyway.

Just my thoughts on the car chase issue. There is no way I am buying that Casey parked the death mobile in their driveway, borrowed Cindy's and then dumped it at Amscott the next day. Nope nope nope.

What happened to the number and listing of online folks?

I posted this in the Psychological post but Wanted to put it here as well..I am perplexed that if they think it is the mother and they know this info is likely why on earth didn't they make this paramount to start with ?

http://www.trutv.com/library/crime/n...confess_8.html

It is interesting to note that according to a National Center for Missing and Exploited Children study of murdered children in the United States, completed in the mid-1990s, mothers who murdered their children disposed of their bodies in a distinctively womb-like manner. The study found that some victims were submerged in water and others were found carefully wrapped in plastic. Furthermore, the study also described how all the victims' bodies were found within ten miles of their family home.

WELL !!! How interesting is THAT!

Caylee was wrapped in plastic and under water !!

Caylee was withing 10 miles from home

If these places know these things and they suspect the Mothers why don't they LOOK THERE FIRST ???

I'm a new poster, but have been following this case, patience please. . . .

GA's story of chasing KC after the 24th and that she left her car at the house and took CA's car doesn't make sense. None of her cell phone pings on the 25 and 26th are in the area of the Anthony home. I'm pretty sure that she abandoned her car around 7am on the 27th, but did have cell phone pings in that area later in the morning around 11am. Wonder why and how she returned to the house that day? I can't think of any reason to make up this story though.

I posted this in the Psychological post but Wanted to put it here as well..I am perplexed that if they think it is the mother and they know this info is likely why on earth didn't they make this paramount to start with ?

http://www.trutv.com/library/crime/n...confess_8.html

WELL !!! How interesting is THAT!

Caylee was wrapped in plastic and under water !!

Caylee was withing 10 miles from home

If these places know these things and they suspect the Mothers why don't they LOOK THERE FIRST ???

A ten mile radius with the Anthony home in the center covers 314 square miles. If the statistic was most mothers toss their kid out .3 miles from the house using the easiest route available to get there I would concur that they should have just looked there first.

QUOTE Annamouse
SNIP: "I think Casey made her work hours to be whatever she wanted to do that day."

Thanks for taking the time to clear that up for me Annamouse!! :) That certainly makes sense!

Just another question I have-
It seems many people here think Casey killed Caylee in a fit of rage after having fought with Cindy on the 15th of June but where does that leave the ‘neck breaking’, ‘household weapons’, ‘chloroform’ word-searches Casey conducted much earlier in May.
This evidence would suggest that the murder was premeditated rather than some spontaneous act of rage………but of course Casey may have been in the process of planning the murder when the fight broke out causing her to snap and act more impulsively, (thus abandoning any plans she may have originally intended to use).
It certainly does seem like Caylee disappeared during, or not long after, the 15th of June though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nutphinx