Questions For Websleuthers Part 4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If she thinks only of herself then self preservation would have played a part in her having taken the chance to do this horrible thing. I can understand it being premeditated if she had an in insurance policy,some way to gain more than sympathy.I hope this has been checked out.

I came to the case late...so I don't remember reading about WHY Casey abandoned her car. Did it run out of gas in the parking lot?? And what did she do afterward? Who did she call? Did anyone pick her up? If so, did that person notice the odor? Or did she walk? How far from her home was the car abandoned? And why would she leave her purse in the car? And was the car seat still in the car?
Thanks in advance...

1. KC's car did run out of gas a lot. I believe it WAS out of gas where it was abandoned at the Amscot, but she might have let it run out on purpose.
2. She got her boyfriend Tony to pick her up. He didn't walk up to the car. She told him her dad would take care of it. She had bags of food with her from her parents' house.
3. Don't know how far from her house the Amscot is... don't live in Florida and never been to that area.. but it's been mapped out before... Nancy Grace puts up a map all the time with the proximity of every point of interest.
4. There are theories about why she left her purse in the car.. like perhaps she wanted the car to be stolen...

I posted this in the Psychological post but Wanted to put it here as well..I am perplexed that if they think it is the mother and they know this info is likely why on earth didn't they make this paramount to start with ?

http://www.trutv.com/library/crime/n...confess_8.html

WELL !!! How interesting is THAT!

Caylee was wrapped in plastic and under water !!

Caylee was withing 10 miles from home

If these places know these things and they suspect the Mothers why don't they LOOK THERE FIRST ???

Hopefully more attention will be paid to this information for future missing children....

1. KC's car did run out of gas a lot. I believe it WAS out of gas where it was abandoned at the Amscot, but she might have let it run out on purpose.
2. She got her boyfriend Tony to pick her up. He didn't walk up to the car. She told him her dad would take care of it. She had bags of food with her from her parents' house.
3. Don't know how far from her house the Amscot is... don't live in Florida and never been to that area.. but it's been mapped out before... Nancy Grace puts up a map all the time with the proximity of every point of interest.
4. There are theories about why she left her purse in the car.. like perhaps she wanted the car to be stolen...

She ABSOLUTELY left her purse in the car so it would be taken! IMHO. Did you see her clutching that thing in Target?

She ABSOLUTELY left her purse in the car so it would be taken! IMHO. Did you see her clutching that thing in Target?

How does a car get stolen if it has run out of gas? Was it ever decided that the car was actually out of gas, or is that just what GA said and assumed?

I've been lurking for a while, but this is my first post…… go easy on me :)
I have a daughter that will be 3 in January, so this case really touches my heart.

QUESTION: Why do you think GA lied about seeing KC and Caylee on the 16th and why do you think he lied about the car chase?

I would think SHE would have smelled like decomp then...her hair, her clothes, etc. And GROSS, that she had groceries in a car that smelled like that.

How does a car get stolen if it has run out of gas? Was it ever decided that the car was actually out of gas, or is that just what GA said and assumed?

She says she had help pushing it in the parking space because she ran out of gas-probably was hoping to entice a car thief by leaving her purse there in plain sight. Then if stolen, she had another option for her story if the nanny one didn't work out. Remember, she told LE she was "running out of options."

I don't recall if it was ever confirmed that the car was out of gas. Other websleuthers may know for certain.

She says she had help pushing it in the parking space because she ran out of gas-probably was hoping to entice a car thief by leaving her purse there in plain sight. Then if stolen, she had another option for her story if the nanny one didn't work out. Remember, she told LE she was "running out of options."

Sure, but if the car was out of gas a thief couldn't jump in and drive off...so IF she was hoping the car was stolen then I don't believe it was out of gas. If out of gas I wonder why she left her purse in it. A thief's not going to bring a gas can and fill up a tank so he can drive the car away.

Sure, but if the car was out of gas a thief couldn't jump in and drive off...so IF she was hoping the car was stolen then I don't believe it was out of gas. If out of gas I wonder why she left her purse in it. A thief's not going to bring a gas can and fill up a tank so he can drive the car away.

That's true! Who knows if the car was totally out of gas. If the gas gauge was broken then it would always read on E. Maybe there was enough to get it out of the parking lot-maybe KC just wanted it to look broken into-maybe she would have come back for it but ranout of time? Who knows-God, I hope we find out!!:waitasec:

I have a daughter that will be 3 in January, so this case really touches my heart.

QUESTION: Why do you think GA lied about seeing KC and Caylee on the 16th and why do you think he lied about the car chase?

I think Cindy knew that they were already completely focused on Casey as a suspect and that she could not get them to even semi consider there was an outside party involved (which I think she *wanted* to believe) and she did not want her and George adding details that would reaffirm that belief.

For example:

We fight all the time and it has nothing to do with Caylee being missing= skip the fight on the 15th and paint a pretty little picture of Father's Day weekend

Which leads to George's it was a normal day like any other on the 16th when many posters here have said from the beginning it was not a normal morning.

I think George is truthful in that he did try to chase her down at some point (I think the 24th), I think he is lying about the date, the vehicles involved, and the route. Probably because he does not want to say he chased her because he got close to the trunk that day and thought something might be horribly wrong.

I think Cindy knew that they were already completely focused on Casey as a suspect and that she could not get them to even semi consider there was an outside party involved (which I think she *wanted* to believe) and she did not want her and George adding details that would reaffirm that belief.

For example:

We fight all the time and it has nothing to do with Caylee being missing= skip the fight on the 15th and paint a pretty little picture of Father's Day weekend

Which leads to George's it was a normal day like any other on the 16th when many posters here have said from the beginning it was not a normal morning.

I think George is truthful in that he did try to chase her down at some point (I think the 24th), I think he is lying about the date, the vehicles involved, and the route. Probably because he does not want to say he chased her because he got close to the trunk that day and thought something might be horribly wrong.

thanks for responding. That makes perfect sense.[/FONT]

Hi Welcome.I know in the interview with him he kept saying he wasn't sure of the dates.Maybe he wasn't lying about these dates.I don't know.

Has anyone read the link that Wantstohelp left on the Rant page? Post #370. These are transcripts between Cindy's mother & brother & aunt, that the OCSO have, & they are quite an eyeopener ino the life of Cindy & George. Speaks Volumes about Cindy's pschye............

It should have it's own Post

I'm pretty sure GA had to put gas in it @ the tow yard, just to drive it home.

I don't think she left it to be stolen either......as she tried 3 days in a row to get gas & pick it up.......by the time KC & Amy bought the gas can monday (30th) the car had already been towed.

Brini said:
(Brought here from another thread so as to not go off topic there, and respectfully snipped.)
Based on my own observations/ experience with a similar mother/daughter dynamic, they are both in cover-up mode, not wanting the world to know the truth about themselves and each other. Both Lee and Casey have probably been taught since they were young to not talk about what happens in the house.
Very good post, which reminds me of this interchange between Cindy and Casey 36 seconds into the First (July 25) jailhouse visit:
http://www.wftv.com/video/18205452/index.html

Cindy:"We forgive anything that you've said......or done."

Casey: "I haven't said anything, don't worry."

This exchange has haunted me for quite a while. What does it mean? Are GA and CA forgiving Cindy if she spilled family secrets, or lied to LE, or Confessed, or......
Just what is it that Casey assures them not to worry about?
I'm suprised that I can't find much discussion on this exchange, but maybe it has been discussed thoroughly and I missed it. :confused:

Very good post, which reminds me of this interchange between Cindy and Casey 36 seconds into the First (July 25) jailhouse visit:
http://www.wftv.com/video/18205452/index.html

Cindy:"We forgive anything that you've said......or done."

Casey: "I haven't said anything, don't worry."

This exchange has haunted me for quite a while. What does it mean? Are GA and CA forgiving Cindy if she spilled family secrets, or lied to LE, or Confessed, or......
Just what is it that Casey assures them not to worry about?
I'm suprised that I can't find much discussion on this exchange, but maybe it has been discussed thoroughly and I missed it. :confused:

It is yet another example of the dynamic. Cindy leads, Casey follows. IF Casey had in fact said something, she is denying it now to avoid "getting in trouble." IF she had not said anything up to that moment, it was Casey towing the party line being set. Don't speak.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RoseR