Questions For Websleuthers Part 4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
pretty sure you're not supposed to link to the frightened primates website.

I don't know if this is the same area but that goes back to my theory that KC had help after the fact. This witness should be shown a photo of the meter reader.

pretty sure you're not supposed to link to the frightened primates website.

:eek: oh I didnt know that

Feel free to remove it mods if that was a no no..

I wasnt sure about the location, but what if that is where they put caylee originally ? and then moved her later ?
or they came out that way ? or went in that way and backtracked

I don't even know what I believe anymore ...

I was thinking about & trying to remember what was said in the very beginning about the "Disney dress." If my memory serves me correctly, this is when Casey said, "they didn't even find her clothes." There was some concern (I think from Cindy) about this dress missing - THEN out of the blue, there she was holding up this dress on Nancy Grace & at the time I thought that maybe she had gone & purchased one identical to the one that was missing (I believe she also showed a pic of Caylee wearing the dress) For some reason, I thought that was a bit weird & felt that maybe she had gone & purchased another one to "cover-up" for Casey...The dress was in a bag & on a hanger when she pulled it out!

Any thoughts or recollections of this anyone?

The Disney dress that was found, and from what I recall not in the same area as Caylee's body, was determined to be a toddler size 6 (which was not consistent with the items in Caylee's wardrobe).
Cindy Anthony showed up on television with the dress that "really" belonged to Caylee, which she said she was saving for her to wear when she came home.

I'm a little foggy about whether that dress was new or had been in Caylee's closet for a while. It had tags on it, however...I do remember that.

If it had tags on it, then how could that be the one Caylee wore in the picture???

Are you talking about the BELLE disney dress ?

HAve you seen this video http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,469785,00.html#
Look at top right and look at the link that says

What evidence makes Caylees Case Murder

WOW interesting what this man says !!!!

What really interested me was the outfit Caylee was wearing in front of that Christmas tree: Blue denim skirt and pink top. Isn't that what GA said she was wearing June 16 when last seen?

This is really eating me...what do YOU think?

July 15th, 911 call. KC says that Caylee has been missing for "31 days" okay?
If we count every single day, and not 24 hour increments, ie....June 15th (1).....June 16th(2)...and so on...then when we reach July 15th and we have exactly 31 days, from June 15th to July 15th. Why was she backing up specifically to June 15th? Either she is lying and it was 30 days on July 15th, or GA was lying when he said he saw Caylee on June 16th. Something is wrong.
She must be able to add, right? If she was thinking it was June 9th, and she knew "911 call day" was July 15th, then wouldn't it stand to reason she would have said 37 days? So right from the getgo, on the 911 cal, it was 31 days. That's June 15th. Then she switches to June 9th, well that is NOT 31 days!! 31 days, it's 37! So she was directly contradicting video from the nursing home. Was she using the June 15th date initially to try and pin it on CA because she knew all along that Caylee was with CA all day that day...and then got scared and changed her story?
Someone help me out here. What am I trying to say. I've turned my brain into a pretzel with all these numbers. Something is just wrong?!?

This is really eating me...what do YOU think?

July 15th, 911 call. KC says that Caylee has been missing for "31 days" okay?
If we count every single day, and not 24 hour increments, ie....June 15th (1).....June 16th(2)...and so on...then when we reach July 15th and we have exactly 31 days, from June 15th to July 15th. Why was she backing up specifically to June 15th? Either she is lying and it was 30 days on July 15th, or GA was lying when he said he saw Caylee on June 16th. Something is wrong.
She must be able to add, right? If she was thinking it was June 9th, and she knew "911 call day" was July 15th, then wouldn't it stand to reason she would have said 37 days? So right from the getgo, on the 911 cal, it was 31 days. That's June 15th. Then she switches to June 9th, well that is NOT 31 days!! 31 days, it's 37! So she was directly contradicting video from the nursing home. Was she using the June 15th date initially to try and pin it on CA because she knew all along that Caylee was with CA all day that day...and then got scared and changed her story?
Someone help me out here. What am I trying to say. I've turned my brain into a pretzel with all these numbers. Something is just wrong?!?
Gosh, we spent so much time thread-wise on the dates. i thought it odd that she didn't just say "It's been a month." One thing I'd bet on, it was NOT June 16th. I just rewatched the As appearance on Dateline (originally aired 12/12). If you can, watch GA's response to that question. He's lying...and CA helped him with it.

Ok, my first post so please be kind...

Can someone direct me back to info about what all CA "knew" or had heard about the Nanny?

This is the thing that has bothered me so much since the beginning of this case. If my young child an myself lived with my Mother who seems (by all accounts..) to be overbearing, especially when it came to the child ...why would she not bring it up more often.
I have two young daughters and I moved out when I was 18 but the first thing she would have done would be to have acted concerned "hey, where did you find this nanny" " Hey, what is she charging you?" "Hey, did you give her my number in case of emergency?"

and to Caylee "Do you like Zanny?" "Is Zanny nice to you?" "Do you want to take this ___ (<--insert random favorite item here) to Zanny's with you."

An almost 3 year old would have absolutely, positively brought up her Nanny at least once in a year and a half time period.

And didn't she admit (correct me if I am wrong, please) that she eventually found out that Casey was unemployed and that didn't strike a cord with her AT ALL?!
My first reaction would have been "how the he$$ are you paying a Nanny and giving her mad money to spend at Disney and wherever else she supposedly took her?"

Rambling...but I was just searching for the older threads on this topic. Thanks for any help!

Hi wise ones! I have asked this question several times when pp bring up chloroform as the substance used in Caylee's death. Where did Casey get the chloroform from - I get that she was online searching ways to concoct this chemical, but how easy is it to "create" or buy? My apologies if this has been asked a gazillion times. Thank you.

I need help! I am trying to find the thread for today's general discussion. I don't see one I wanted to comment about the video that J Bean posted of Gale St John trip to the Surburban area. That thread is locked. So where should I post?
Thanks for any help.

Hi. I am looking for the most recently released jailhouse tapes of KC with GA and / or CA. I need to review them again....especially the time when KC wishes she could have Caylee back, looking like she used to or always did.....

I looked in the overhead topmost section, but could not find right away. Help!

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member