Questions Interviewers should ask:NO DISCUSSION

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
*If the first 911 call placed by Cindy was in mid- July- and only mentioning briefly possible missing 3 year old- how was her myspace posted on July 7 titled : "My Caylee is missing"?
*Why would after having had this "nanny" for almost 2 years- did no one in the family ever meet or talk with her?
*In all the television interviews the A's have done- why have they never spoke to Caylee or made a plea for safe return to the "kidnappers"?
*Why would Casey call Jesse and ask to use his shower and not her parents or her boyfriends?
*Exactly how was Casey searching for Caylee during the 31 days she was missing prior to the police being called? Caylee missing was not mentioned to anyone prior to that call.
*What prompted George to say "Don't let that be my Caylee" when he approached the trunk of the car?
*What steps are the A's taking to follow up on all the "leads" they are getting?

*If the first 911 call placed by Cindy was in mid- July- and only mentioning briefly possible missing 3 year old- how was her myspace posted on July 7 titled : "My Caylee is missing"?
*Why would after having had this "nanny" for almost 2 years- did no one in the family ever meet or talk with her?
*In all the television interviews the A's have done- why have they never spoke to Caylee or made a plea for safe return to the "kidnappers"?
*Why would Casey call Jesse and ask to use his shower and not her parents or her boyfriends?
*Exactly how was Casey searching for Caylee during the 31 days she was missing prior to the police being called? Caylee missing was not mentioned to anyone prior to that call.
*What prompted George to say "Don't let that be my Caylee" when he approached the trunk of the car?
*What steps are the A's taking to follow up on all the "leads" they are getting?

hi! I am not being smart but I would like to try and answer your questions with what I have read and if I don't know I have a theory! :)

*Cindy had texted/talked with KC that month - Cindy was just missing Caylee as she wasn't living at the house at that time and KC would never let her hear her voice or let her talk to her (we all know why)
*This is the million dollar question - I can only assume that Cindy and George treated her like a 22-year old and didn't pry into her business - Caylee came home every night just fine in their eyes and they assumed she had adequate care when KC was at 'work'
*Because they know deep down what happened but don't want to admit it - Cindy is clearly living in a different reality right now and I do feel for them. Them appealing to kidnappers is something you and me would do but not them right now - it's so sad and I wonder if KC ever even thinks about what she has done to them?
*She wanted to get laid
*She wasn't searching of course, but if questioned she would tell a long story about where/when/how she has been searching
*Because he knew what a psycho darling daughter he had and Cindy probably told him that she had been communicating with KC via text messaging
*They are taking no steps as far as we can see

What was the deal made between CA and KC regarding Caylee?

Did KC ever threaten to get rid of the child because CA did not follow through with her end of the deal to KC's liking?

What date was the pc search done for the chloroform?

Were KC's phone pings checked around the same date the search to make chlorofom was done? If this is a premeditated murder, then maybe a place for burial or disposal of the body was prepared in advance around the same time the search for chloroform was done.

Does Casey have a juvenile record?

Why did Cindy testify at the bond hearing that Casey graduated High School when reports are that Casey dropped out? If Casey dropped out, why did Cindy lie while under oath?

How many pregnancies has Casey had? If more than one, what happened with the other(s)?

How many pregnancies has Cindy had? If more than 2 what happened with the other(s)?

Where have you searched for Caylee and why?

Do you have a description of ZFG? (Age, height, weight, etc..)

It always seems like the media misses the target when it comes to throwing a few hardball questions in live interviews with the A's.

I would love to see Kathy Belich shove the microphone in Cindy's face and say.."Cindy here is your chance to plea to the kidnappers, go ahead."
I think that would shake her for a sec. She ONLY sounds like a defense attorney for Casey, never a grieving grandmother. Put her to the task, I say. Let her show her true colors. A cold, calculated, emotionless monster just like Casey. She would have a he** of a time with that if put on the spot I think. There would be no tears...you would be able to see thru her BS so easily.

I would like to see and hear Cindy's plea to the kidnappers! Great idea! :clap:

To George and Cindy..

Why haven't you visited your 'innocent' daughter in jail?
Why didn't you know she was pregnant until she was in her third trimester?
Why did Casey quit high school when she wasn't due until August? And why didn't you encourage / force her to return in September following Caylees birth?
Why wasn't Casey paying some form of rent?
Why is nothing of Caylees missing?
Why does your Mother feel the last time she saw Caylee was 06/08 save for some letter she received by you advising her otherwise?
Why did you all chose that date early on only to change it?
Did you ever figure out where Baez came from?
Are you still unhappy with the services he's providing your daughter George?
How much money have you both received since Caylees disappearance?
Why didn't you allow you daughter to put her child up for adoption?
Are you receiving Psychiatric help Cindy? If not, why not?

Cindy, do you believe yourself fit to practice Nursing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kat Silva