Questions you'd like answers to...

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
BR was in the Scouts for over 3+ years. Longer than JB performed in pageants. We’ve seen hundreds and hundreds of photos/vid clips of JB from those pageants.

So ask yourself-

Why is it that we’ve never seen a picture of BR in his scouting uniform? Why didn’t BR continue scouting after the murder?

BR was an experienced Scout. He won an award for best overall camper at Camp McSauba in 1995.

a3e3f8016f24bf6b03c9dbd73ab98d8c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Cottonstar,
Why is it that we’ve never seen a picture of BR in his scouting uniform? Why didn’t BR continue scouting after the murder?
I doubt that videos or pictures were destroyed because BR appeared in them, why bother when his scout membership is in the public domain?

Maybe no pictures of BR in his scout uniform exist, unless he was photographed as part of a group photo? What might be more interesting is all the badges and proficiencies that BR achieved, this would give a pretty good guide to his practical skills, particularly when it comes to faking a crime-scene. Also we know JR taught BR sailing skills, so he was good with his hands.

Bear in mind Kolar reckons BR Did It All, including the staging !

Rethinking the staging, why bother removing the size-6 underwear if you are going to blame it on an intruder?

Cottonstar,

I doubt that videos or pictures were destroyed because BR appeared in them, why bother when his scout membership is in the public domain?

Maybe no pictures of BR in his scout uniform exist, unless he was photographed as part of a group photo? What might be more interesting is all the badges and proficiencies that BR achieved, this would give a pretty good guide to his practical skills, particularly when it comes to faking a crime-scene. Also we know JR taught BR sailing skills, so he was good with his hands.

Rethinking the staging, why bother removing the size-6 underwear if you are going to blame it on an intruder?

Obviously, because they had evidence on them.

Blood, Incriminating DNA. There is a reason why another “Wednesday” pair had to be found to replace them.

Blood, Incriminating DNA. There is a reason why another “Wednesday” pair had to be found to replace them.

Cottonstar,
There likely was blood, but Incriminating DNA, how would they know about that, what form would it take?

Nothing to scandalous.

Cottonstar,
Possibly only the blood would be visible, so why not pin it all on the intruder? Why bother with a cleanup that suggests JonBenet was taken, as found, from her bed?

AFAIK the size-6 underwear is missing, but BPD have not confirmed this, their silence on the point makes me think they vanished, as did JonBenet's pink pajama bottoms, remember those, she was probably wearing them that night.

Patsy is on record saying she could not find them so dressed JonBenet in the longjohns, very convenient explanation, but it looks more likely BR did that and Patsy is covering for him?

If its an Intruder case as per Patsy then just blame the bloodstained underwear on the intruder?

Cottonstar,

Also, BR couldn’t of done all of the staging. None of the final staging was done by BR.

Cottonstar,
Possibly only the blood would be visible, so why not pin it all on the intruder? Why bother with a cleanup that suggests JonBenet was taken, as found, from her bed?

AFAIK the size-6 underwear is missing, but BPD have not confirmed this, their silence on the point makes me think they vanished, as did JonBenet's pink pajama bottoms, remember those, she was probably wearing them that night.

Patsy is on record saying she could not find them so dressed JonBenet in the longjohns, very convenient explanation, but it looks more likely BR did that and Patsy is covering for him?

If its an Intruder case as per Patsy then just blame the bloodstained underwear on the intruder?

No, and that’s why both the pink bottoms and original size 6 Wednesday underwear are missing. It’s the DNA that was mixed with JB blood that they were worried about. They had to distance themselves from it.

Also, BR couldn’t of done all of the staging. None of the final staging was done by BR.

Cottonstar,
The parents might have just moved JonBenet down to the basement with minimal additional staging, i.e. the blanket might have served a practical purpose?

JonBenet dressed in size-12's and longjohns that cannot be Patsy's preferred staging attirement, it does not match any adults mindset regardless of how amateur they might be.

Since Patsy's fibers are embedded into the ligature knotting, it appears it was her who added the paintbrush to the ligature? It kinda makes sense its Patsy's paintbrush, the longjohns are Burkes, and the size-12's, Burke told Kolar he opened the partially opened gifts on Christmas afternoon.

So you have Burke staging in a childish manner with the parents tweaking it all behind him and claiming responsibility for some of the bizarre elements, e.g. size-12's and the longjohns?

No, and that’s why both the pink bottoms and original size 6 Wednesday underwear are missing. It’s the DNA that was mixed with JB blood that they were worried about. They had to distance themselves from it.

Cottonstar,
What DNA, belonging to who?

Cottonstar,
The parents might have just moved JonBenet down to the basement with minimal additional staging, i.e. the blanket might have served a practical purpose?

JonBenet dressed in size-12's and longjohns that cannot be Patsy's preferred staging attirement, it does not match any adults mindset regardless of how amateur they might be.

Since Patsy's fibers are embedded into the ligature knotting, it appears it was her who added the paintbrush to the ligature? It kinda makes sense its Patsy's paintbrush, the longjohns are Burkes, and the size-12's, Burke told Kolar he opened the partially opened gifts on Christmas afternoon.

So you have Burke staging in a childish manner with the parents tweaking it all behind him and claiming responsibility for some of the bizarre elements, e.g. size-12's and the longjohns?

The element of stagecraft is actually off the charts in this case. If you think-the whole grieving, what do we do now? coming up with a plan, putting together the ransom note etc..took at least a few hours just for that. So, I believe the parents knew she was dead shortly after midnight on Christmas.

I agree, the Long-Johns aren’t the preferred staging but......

We don’t know what JB was wearing Xmas night. That choice may of been born out of what she was wearing to the Whites. Hence, the need to put the “Wednesday’s” back on her, even though they were way too big.

Think of it this way. On Christmas night at the White’s Christmas party, if one of the adults helped her go to the bathroom they would know JB was wearing Wednesday underwear.

So, after they disposed of the original size 6 underwear, they knew they had to find another pair of “Wednesday’s” because, if not, then that would foil their story of how Patsy came home and put her to bed right away.

Cottonstar,
What DNA, belonging to who?

I’m not sure. Whomever killed her, and perhaps whoever was trying to revive, hug, kiss, and hover over her right after she was dead. Possibly, it was all three of theirs? It was to big of a risk to take so they had to distance themselves from them. Up in smoke out the chimney?

The element of stagecraft is actually off the charts in this case. If you think-the whole grieving, what do we do now? coming up with a plan, putting together the ransom note etc..took at least a few hours just for that. So, I believe the parents knew she was dead shortly after midnight on Christmas.

I agree, the Long-Johns aren’t the preferred staging but......

We don’t know what JB was wearing Xmas night. That choice may of been born out of what she was wearing to the Whites. Hence, the need to put the “Wednesday’s” back on her, even though they were way too big.

Think of it this way. On Christmas night at the White’s Christmas party, if one of the adults helped her go to the bathroom they would know JB was wearing Wednesday underwear.

So, after they disposed of the original size 6 underwear, they knew they had to find another pair of “Wednesday’s” because, if not, then that would foil their story of how Patsy came home and put her to bed right away.

cottonstar,
Depends on who you think JonBenet's dresser was dressing JonBenet in the size-12's for?

Maybe it was Burke, who knew there was just a pair down in the basement, i.e. remember he told us how he went back downstairs once everyone was in their respective bedroom.

If JonBenet was found not wearing a Wednesday pair any random observer at the White's could be told, maybe JonBenet changed herself once she arrived back home? JonBenet never wore Burke's longjohns to the White's either.

How does JonBenet's dresser know about all the stuff going on in the helpers mind, given that all three events are separated in time and space?

And of course where the scenario involving the observer at the White's falls down is if the observer noted the Wednesday then surely they would have an opinion on the size also, e.g. size-6, thereby undermining any redressing rationale which used the size-12's.

IMO the size-12's represent BR's attempt to make JonBenet look like she had on the same underwear, at least this was his hope, viewing Wednesday might offer the illusion of Bloomingdale consistency, in the childs mind this is what he wished for.

BR has his parents in mind not any unknown observer at the Whites !

cottonstar,
Depends on who you think JonBenet's dresser was dressing JonBenet in the size-12's for?

Maybe it was Burke, who knew there was just a pair down in the basement, i.e. remember he told us how he went back downstairs once everyone was in their respective bedroom.

If JonBenet was found not wearing a Wednesday pair any random observer at the White's could be told, maybe JonBenet changed herself once she arrived back home? JonBenet never wore Burke's longjohns to the White's either.

How does JonBenet's dresser know about all the stuff going on in the helpers mind, given that all three events are separated in time and space?

And of course where the scenario involving the observer at the White's falls down is if the observer noted the Wednesday then surely they would have an opinion on the size also, e.g. size-6, thereby undermining any redressing rationale which used the size-12's.

IMO the size-12's represent BR's attempt to make JonBenet look like she had on the same underwear, at least this was his hope, viewing Wednesday might offer the illusion of Bloomingdale consistency, in the childs mind this is what he wished for.

BR has his parents in mind not any unknown observer at the Whites !

I have to admit, the whole Wednesday/Long-John combo has always been a mystery to me. With JR’s wool sweater fibers being underneath the new sz 12’s and LJohns, you would have to surmise that JR did some of the clean-up. Therefore, leaving the oversized bloomies and LJ purposely on her.

I’m not sure. Whomever killed her, and perhaps whoever was trying to revive, hug, kiss, and hover over her right after she was dead. Possibly, it was all three of theirs? It was to big of a risk to take so they had to distance themselves from them. Up in smoke out the chimney?

Cottonstar,
Unless any of the R's DNA was found directly on JonBenet's genitalia, then its presence is unremarkable. How about fecal staining, i.e. BR and JonBenet playing about in some fecal manner. Kolar says a pair of fecally stained pajamas were found on JonBenet's bedroom floor?

I have to admit, the whole Wednesday/Long-John combo has always been a mystery to me. With JR’s wool sweater fibers being underneath the new sz 12’s and LJohns, you would have to surmise that JR did some of the clean-up. Therefore, leaving the oversized bloomies and LJ purposely on her.

Cottonstar,
Thats what I think, i.e. the parents did minimal staging, BR did most of it. The parents simply ran with what was in front of them, looks like JR wiped JonBenet clean, and Patsy added the paintbrush, wrapped her in the blanket and placed her in the wine-cellar, hoping they did enough to avoid direct blame?

It worked nobody has been charged with anything so far !

Cottonstar,
Thats what I think, i.e. the parents did minimal staging, BR did most of it. The parents simply ran with what was in front of them, looks like JR wiped JonBenet clean, and Patsy added the paintbrush, wrapped her in the blanket and placed her in the wine-cellar, hoping they did enough to avoid direct blame?

It worked nobody has been charged with anything so far !

Perhaps, if you are talking about the staging of the body, maybe.

But, let me ask you this. Then why is there no Ramsey DNA on her body?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member