Questions you'd like answers to...

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
no one else think the sleeves look too small for JonBenet?

attachment.php

Tortoise,
I agree, but those short arms look more like a design feature than a small size for JonBenet as the body length looks fine.

I would like to know why LE was denied access to Ramsey telephone records for the day and night prior to JBR being found dead.

TeaTime,
Were they? I understood they never requested them? They are still out there Telcos never destroy records, they just archive them and say they deleted them, oh and Uncle Sam gets a copy, they do the same in the UK.

Let me ask you this.

Just for the purposes of discussion let's say a new piece of evidence surfaced, and just to be outrageous let's say it was a covert recording of JR saying to PR 'you cracked her skull' and PR saying to JR 'well you molested and strangled her honey', would you still believe that

BR stayed up all night,
that they involved him and he knew JBR was dead and she'd been put in the wine cellar,
that his DNA on her leggings and nightgown was relevant to her death,
that he was psychologically disturbed enough to want to abuse/hurt/kill her,
that he was lying in the police interview about PR going into his room and thinking JBR was just hiding etc
that his prints on the bowl of pineapple, playing with a toy downstairs, his scouting handbook, had anything to do with her death?

That’s like saying, John Mark Karr, confessed to the crime, so therefore I must somehow disregard all of the behavioral and circumstantial evidence against the family now. Nope.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I would like to know why LE was denied access to Ramsey telephone records for the day and night prior to JBR being found dead.

When they finally got the Air Touch phone records for the month of December, it said there was 0 minutes of usage. In other words, someone erased the records.

That’s like saying, John Mark Karr, confessed to the crime, so therefore I must somehow disregard all of the behavioral and circumstantial evidence against the family now. Nope.

How do you draw the parallel between a confession from Karr and irrefutable evidence the parents did it?

I'm not asking about the quality of evidence I'm interested in if you knew it to be true that JR and PR did it, whether you would view BR in the same way.

Tortoise,
I agree, but those short arms look more like a design feature than a small size for JonBenet as the body length looks fine.

The short arms and also the tight elasticated cuffs looks like it would fit a 3 year old as a full length nightdress to me.

The short arms and also the tight elasticated cuffs looks like it would fit a 3 year old as a full length nightdress to me.

There was a naked life-size Barbie doll in the playroom. Who do you think is the most likely culprit to have undressed that doll? The playroom door was broken off the hinges in that same playroom. Who do you think was the most likely culprit of that?

How do you draw the parallel between a confession from Karr and irrefutable evidence the parents did it?

I'm not asking about the quality of evidence I'm interested in if you knew it to be true that JR and PR did it, whether you would view BR in the same way.

You answered your own question. Guess what that means?

You answered your own question. Guess what that means?

Where did I answer my own question? I'm asking how you would view BR, not how I would and you haven't answered.

There was a naked life-size Barbie doll in the playroom. Who do you think is the most likely culprit to have undressed that doll? The playroom door was broken off the hinges in that same playroom. Who do you think was the most likely culprit of that?

You see this is where I think your approach is wrong.

You go into any household with children who have dolls and I'll be willing to bet the dolls aren't all always dressed. I know this from having my own children, seeing their friends' bedrooms, nursery school play boxes, and from growing up in a house with two girls, me being one of them. The dolls are dressed then undressed and there is nothing unusual about that. You can't say it was most likely a boy that did it. You can't see a naked doll in a children's playroom and attribute it to something sexual. Your approach starts from BR was an abnormal child and therefore he is the most likely culprit.

Do you know who broke the door off its hinges, in what manner or when that happened? Do you remember JR saying he kicked a few cupboards when he thought PR was cheating on him? I'm not going to say it was most likely JR because of that but it could have been him. What about BR's friends, we don't know it was done in anger, by children swinging on it, or anything.

My opinion on the nightgown being in the wine cellar and the wine cellar staging: Nothing to do with putting her favourite things with her. Nothing to do with static, or dryers, the blanket came off her bed that night and was not washed or dried, and the nightdress was dirty beyond blood spots. IMO JR wore gloves to assault JBR with the paintbrush and strangle JBR. He was DNA aware. He knew the nightgown was on the doll, and as a frequently absent father I find his observation unusual, but also fitting with a father who wouldn't notice she had outgrown it in the chest and sleeves. I think JBR's nightgowns might not have been in her drawer because PR had packed them for the cruise and didn't know how many bed-wetting accidents JBR might have, or want to do laundry on vacation, and didn't know if JBR would agree to wear pull ups. I think JR with the paintbrush assault in mind wanted to stage JBR in a nightgown but couldn't get it on her. It became stained with blood during the assault so it wouldn't be returned upstairs and create yet another crime scene, it was chucked in the wine cellar with her body so that JR could say it was "perverted". He wanted to stage a perverted killer. So I believe JR was the most likely culprit.

You go into any household with children who have dolls and I'll be willing to bet the dolls aren't all always dressed. I know this from having my own children, seeing their friends' bedrooms, nursery school play boxes, and from growing up in a house with two girls, me being one of them. The dolls are dressed then undressed and there is nothing unusual about that. You can't say it was most likely a boy that did it. You can't see a naked doll in a children's playroom and attribute it to something sexual. Your approach starts from BR was an abnormal child and therefore he is the most likely culprit.

Do you know who broke the door off its hinges, in what manner or when that happened? Do you remember JR saying he kicked a few cupboards when he thought PR was cheating on him? I'm not going to say it was most likely JR because of that but it could have been him. What about BR's friends, we don't know it was done in anger, by children swinging on it, or anything.

My opinion on the nightgown being in the wine cellar and the wine cellar staging: Nothing to do with putting her favourite things with her. Nothing to do with static, or dryers, the blanket came off her bed that night and was not washed or dried, and the nightdress was dirty beyond blood spots. IMO JR wore gloves to assault JBR with the paintbrush and strangle JBR. He was DNA aware. He knew the nightgown was on the doll, and as a frequently absent father I find his observation unusual, but also fitting with a father who wouldn't notice she had outgrown it in the chest and sleeves. I think JBR's nightgowns might not have been in her drawer because PR had packed them for the cruise and didn't know how many bed-wetting accidents JBR might have, or want to do laundry on vacation, and didn't know if JBR would agree to wear pull ups. I think JR with the paintbrush assault in mind wanted to stage JBR in a nightgown but couldn't get it on her. It became stained with blood during the assault so it wouldn't be returned upstairs and create yet another crime scene, it was chucked in the wine cellar with her body so that JR could say it was "perverted". He wanted to stage a perverted killer. So I believe JR was the most likely culprit.

My approach didn’t START with BR being an abnormal child. The interviews, personal accounts of those who knew him, and the evidence, led me to believe that BR has psychological issues. I don’t need to list the reasons from which I draw my opinions from. To ignore those issues, is ignoring evidence in this case.

10-yr old boys are tornadoes without discipline. They are the bulls in a china shop. Whittling wood shavings all over the house and not picking them up, is just one example of his state of mind at that time.

I invite you to take a look at the autopsy photos of JB neck again. The strangulation marks on her neck are rough and ragged. There was a struggle, the marks from the cord are not just from a strangulation by the cord just to finish her off. When i look at the marks I see horseplay, I see the slipnot tightening and a struggle to get it untightened by both the victim and whom ever put it around her neck.
JB was not “garrotted” to death.

I think there is a great possibility that JB was wearing the pink nightgown that night. There was blood on her pillow, and on the pink nightgown. This may have been from her nose, but I can’t be sure. I do know that BR’s DNA is on 4 different locations that were tested on the gown. I think it’s obvious that the pink nightie didn’t come out of the dryer.

My approach didn’t START with BR being an abnormal child. The interviews, personal accounts of those who knew him, and the evidence, led me to believe that BR has psychological issues. I don’t need to list the reasons from which I draw my opinions from. To ignore those issues, is ignoring evidence in this case.

10-yr old boys are tornadoes without discipline. They are the bulls in a china shop. Whittling wood shavings all over the house and not picking them up, is just one example of his state of mind at that time.

Yep, I know how boys can be. Two brothers and two sons of my own. I've had my home ransacked by a boy's birthday party (never again!), pictures pulled off the walls, toilet rolls unravelled, you name it. I don't see whittling or not tidying up as a psychological issue.

He was I don't remember exactly but about 5 I think when PR was absent a lot with cancer. I haven't seen anything that points to him still displaying scatalogical behaviour. Neither of the two unflushed toilets can be pinned on him, and that is just laziness, not evidence of issues. 'Playing doctor' in bed with JBR (as I have seen others refer to it but haven't actually read a direct quote) is just someone's guess about two kids under a cover, and could be anything unless they said they witnessed inappropriate touching etc, and does not equal psychological issues at that age.

Would you like to quote what exactly he said in his interviews that led you to the conclusion he has psychological issues?

I invite you to take a look at the autopsy photos of JB neck again. The strangulation marks on her neck are rough and ragged. There was a struggle, the marks from the cord are not just from a strangulation by the cord just to finish her off. When i look at the marks I see horseplay, I see the slipnot tightening and a struggle to get it untightened by both the victim and whom ever put it around her neck.
JB was not “garrotted” to death.

I think there is a great possibility that JB was wearing the pink nightgown that night. There was blood on her pillow, and on the pink nightgown. This may have been from her nose, but I can’t be sure. I do know that BR’s DNA is on 4 different locations that were tested on the gown. I think it’s obvious that the pink nightie didn’t come out of the dryer.

I don't think there was a struggle to get the cord off, with the known facts of her head injury. She was strangled to death, purposely.

T,

The crime scene was not staged for a perverted sexual predator. The scene wasn’t even staged for it to be an unknown intruder. The scene was staged for an inside job.

T,

The crime scene was not staged for a perverted sexual predator. The scene wasn’t even staged for it to be an unknown intruder. The scene was staged for an inside job.

That is how you know there were two stagers, with two very different ideas. The first staging was undone.

I'll see if I can come across the source, but I remember it as being one of the sliding doors to a closet in the playroom was off its track.

I'll see if I can come across the source, but I remember it as being one of the sliding doors to a closet in the playroom was off its track.
I'm trying to remember seeing a closet in the walk-through videos of the house. I can recall seeing small cupboards but not tall ones. But I also remember hearing something about track now you mention it.

It was actually the door that belonged to the playroom on the second floor. It had significant damage and can be seen propped up on its side in crime scene photo #37.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member