Questions you'd like answers to...

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My question: Where has BR been hiding for the past 20 years? We keep getting told that he has a job in a 'hi tech industry' but nobody seems to know what it is called or where it i
I reckon BR has been in some kind of institution. If he was the killer of his sister then he would have had to have undergone therapy of some kind and would have been supervised around other children at all times.

Just looking at him as he is today.......would you want to be in a darkened room with him for any length of time?

The GJ knew he was the culprit and I am wondering if some kind of plea bargain was made. BR won't be named as the killer as long as he undergoes a LOT of therapy.

From what I've read, Burke went on to graduate from Purdue University, and has led a fairly normal life. Part of his creepiness today is that he looks so much like his deceased Mother. His first nine years probably have been very hard for him to overcome.

My question: Where has BR been hiding for the past 20 years? We keep getting told that he has a job in a 'hi tech industry' but nobody seems to know what it is called or where it is.

I reckon BR has been in some kind of institution. If he was the killer of his sister then he would have had to have undergone therapy of some kind and would have been supervised around other children at all times.

Just looking at him as he is today.......would you want to be in a darkened room with him for any length of time?

The GJ knew he was the culprit and I am wondering if some kind of plea bargain was made. BR won't be named as the killer as long as he undergoes a LOT of therapy.

Miz Adventure,
Lots of good points in your previous post which I agreed with. The case is RDI and quite likely BDI, given the GJ cited a third party over and above the parents as guilty of the sexual assault and asphyxiating JonBenet.

BR had to have had some kind of therapy. Who knows maybe he stills sees a psychologist on a monthly basis. some people can never shrug off childhood trauma.

BR has been in hiding hoping a BDI theory would never surface and that IDI or PDI would prevail. Showing his face on national TV and telling us he was downstairs after everyone was in bed, Hey, does that include JonBenet means he has placed himself in the frame.

He'll be back, there is too much money to be made for BR or JR to shy away. Expect to see another Dr Phil BR special in the near future.

Miz Adventure,
Lots of good points in your previous post which I agreed with. The case is RDI and quite likely BDI, given the GJ cited a third party over and above the parents as guilty of the sexual assault and asphyxiating JonBenet.

BR had to have had some kind of therapy. Who knows maybe he stills sees a psychologist on a monthly basis. some people can never shrug off childhood trauma.

BR has been in hiding hoping a BDI theory would never surface and that IDI or PDI would prevail. Showing his face on national TV and telling us he was downstairs after everyone was in bed, Hey, does that include JonBenet means he has placed himself in the frame.

He'll be back, there is too much money to be made for BR or JR to shy away. Expect to see another Dr Phil BR special in the near future.

Yes I agree with all you say.

I think we can expect a book from BR - it's got to be the next step. It should be put on the shelf marked 'fiction', alongside the two books written by his parents.

He's suing CBS for £150M (!) and if he is awarded that money then that will guarantee he will never confess (if indeed he is guilty) because he would have to re-pay the money.

He's not creepy because he resembles his mother, it's his persona that creeps me out. Elijah Wood mixed with Norman Bates.

Yes I agree with all you say.

I think we can expect a book from BR - it's got to be the next step. It should be put on the shelf marked 'fiction', alongside the two books written by his parents.

He's suing CBS for £150M (!) and if he is awarded that money then that will guarantee he will never confess (if indeed he is guilty) because he would have to re-pay the money.

He's not creepy because he resembles his mother, it's his persona that creeps me out. Elijah Wood mixed with Norman Bates.

Miz Adventure,
BBM: LOL, that was funnee. Yes his persona is weird, its those darting eyes, then the big creepy Patsy grin that creeps me out. You know something is not quite right, like he has a cognitive deficiency of some sort.

Miz Adventure,
The case is RDI and quite likely BDI, given the GJ cited a third party over and above the parents as guilty of the sexual assault and asphyxiating JonBenet.

The GJ did not cite a third party and did not mention sexual assault.

My question: Where has BR been hiding for the past 20 years? We keep getting told that he has a job in a 'hi tech industry' but nobody seems to know what it is called or where it is.

God forgive me for saying this, but I don't think he'd like to be in a dark room with ME.

Burke Ramsey, it's deja vu all over again. I believed in you. I defended you every way I knew how, just like I did your mother at one point. I rationalized your coldness toward JB's death as shock. I was so SURE that you were closer to her than anything. I don't doubt that she thought she was close to you. Was it all bulls**t? I just don't know anymore.

Questions:
I'm curious after reading about the My Twinn doll in DOI about what the doll was wearing and what outfits were made or selected to match JBR's clothes? Were they pageant clothes or like a red turtleneck for Christmas? Maybe photos were in the basement of these, since the doll was hidden down there before Christmas? Also, what Christmas tree was the doll under when Pam retrieved it?

DOI page 3,4: Inside was a My Twinn doll. fashioned to look like JonBenet from pictures Patsy had furnished the dollmaker, with a couple of matching outfits so JonBenet and the doll could dress alike... JonBenet held the doll at arm's length and tilted her head slightly, "I really don't think she looks that much like me".

DOI page 32: Pam Paugh: Patsy particularly wanted Pam to get the My Twinn doll from under the Christmas tree and the pictures of the kids she kept on the sink in her bathroom.

DOI page 242: The My Twinn doll was hidden on a top shelf in the laundry room in the basement for several weeks. Packed in a rectangular white shipping carton. The doll lay silently in the long white box with her eyes closed.

I would just like to say that I wish somebody from this forum would join murdercasebook.org and give me a bit of back up on the JonBenet thread.

There are only 3 or 4 people on the thread and they all think an intruder killer JBR. They don't know the case properly. I am the only one with the RDI theories.

It's incredibly frustrating.

At least on this website I can have a proper chat about the real killer(s).

Question? Simple: who did what, when, where and why?
While I'd like to know it all obviously, at this point I am more interested in the 'why?' aspect of the case. Of course knowing why would lead us to who did it but I would like to know the whys and what exactly lit the fuse for the sequence of events.

As we all know, it could go in an almost infinite amount of directions. Was the Dec. 23rd party what lit the fuse for her murder two days later? Were John and Patsy feeling the stress of the holidays which could lead to more arguing/fighting and it was a domestic dispute that reached its horrifying apex with her murder? If Burke bashed her over the head due to a damn snack(or whatever)...why then? What made that interaction so different from all the others between the two? Was the strong possibility she was a victim of sexual molestation by one or several people a factor or is it completely unrelated to her murder?

The why is the key. It leads to everything else.

While I'd like to know it all obviously, at this point I am more interested in the 'why?' aspect of the case. Of course knowing why would lead us to who did it but I would like to know the whys and what exactly lit the fuse for the sequence of events.

As we all know, it could go in an almost infinite amount of directions. Was the Dec. 23rd party what lit the fuse for her murder two days later? Were John and Patsy feeling the stress of the holidays which could lead to more arguing/fighting and it was a domestic dispute that reached its horrifying apex with her murder? If Burke bashed her over the head due to a damn snack(or whatever)...why then? What made that interaction so different from all the others between the two? Was the strong possibility she was a victim of sexual molestation by one or several people a factor or is it completely unrelated to her murder?

The why is the key. It leads to everything else.

Reminds me of what JR was saying. "We just want to know why this happened". (Cuz they already knew who of course)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes it did. Someone took a screenshot of a few of the true bill pages. It's there.GJ papers cited "prior vaginal trauma"

Here it is:

attachment.php

-Nin

Attachments

• Ramsey GJ page2.jpg
    Ramsey GJ page2.jpg
    67.1 KB · Views: 544
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online