Questions you'd like answers to...

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Boulder sure is it's own little planet. How can Mary Lacy get away with the mind blowing mess she's made of this case? :doh:

Jubie

I just saw the pic of the position of the blanket in the wine room, at the crimeshots site...I had never seen this pic before....If this is in fact the true position of the blanket on which JB was found , and it appears to be, how in the name of everything holy could FW have missed seeing this! even in the dark??!

K

kactres said:
I just saw the pic of the position of the blanket in the wine room, at the crimeshots site...I had never seen this pic before....If this is in fact the true position of the blanket on which JB was found , and it appears to be, how in the name of everything holy could FW have missed seeing this! even in the dark??!

K

kactres,

Some think he didnt miss the blankets because they were not there when he looked!

Its speculated that John Ramsey relocated JonBenet's corpse from some other location in the house, possibly augmenting the staging e.g. barbie gown, and that this may have been achieved during his absence in the morning.

Naturally this would confirm the conspiracy theory rather than a PDI etc.

Jubie, I'd try www.acandyrose.com first.

"How can Mary Lacy get away with the mind blowing mess she's made of this case?"

Because nobody cares.

I strive to please, angelwngs!

I have been reading over the Bonita papers and came across the section where John called the hardware store requesting copies of the receipts for the tape and rope that Patsy had recently purchased. What ever became of that? How was it explained away? I know the receipt wasn't itemized so it couldn't be proven that that was what he was worried about. Was he ever confronted about it?

I think it was proven to be a hoax (as in it was not John that called)....although I am not quite sure how...

Thanks SuperDave,

I love the ACandyRose site as it has tons of info but it always seems when I'm looking for one little nugget I can't find it. Oh well.

No one cares? I guess maybe the wrong people don't care.

Jubie

LoneDuck said:
Patsy started seeing JonBenet as an adult; an adult who would compete with her for male attention IMO. John Ramsey saw his six-year old daughter in Vegas showgirl costumes and other sexy outfits and became attracted to her IMO. Maybe it was how she looked at him when she was on stage, maybe it was the inviting gestures she made during her performances. IMO Whatever it was, John started paying more attention to his daughter than he did to Patsy IMO.
Instead of calling the paramedics when Patsy can tell them it was an accident and explain the whole story of abuse (remember, there was evidence of chronic abuse which would've substaniated Patsy's story to any doctor), she writes a three-page ransom note and stages it to look like a strangulation.
What do you guys think?
On this much, you and I can agree, although I'm not completely sure how much of a role John had in the staging...

SD, in order to post an attachment, the mods would have to change the posting permissions for this particular forum, then it's easy. I know we did that in the Michael Jackson forum...

Ivy2 said:
1. If John or Patsy conveniently took the rest of the rope and duct tape with them when they left the house that morning, how did they dispose of them? Didn't their friends drive them over to their house? How did they know a friend wouldn't innocently search their bags/purse looking for prescriptions, etc. so Dr. Beuf could prescribe tranquilizers?

2. When they went for the CNN interview, how did John know that Patsy wouldn't let something slip on national TV since she was obviously heavily sedated? Isn't that awfully risky?
well, we didn't hear of law enforcement going through their friends' trash, right? anything was possible. i don't for one second underestimate the intelligence of either parent. patsy was creative. creative people can be devious!

Why did Granpa Paugh leave Boulder before Christmas? I seem to recall that there was an argument between JR and his FIL, but what were they arguing about?

LoneDuck said:
I believe the blood spot shows JonBenet stared menstruating at an early age IMO. Patsy knew this and started seeing JonBenet as an adult; an adult who would compete with her for male attention IMO. John Ramsey saw his six-year old daughter in Vegas showgirl costumes and other sexy outfits and became attracted to her IMO. Maybe it was how she looked at him when she was on stage, maybe it was the inviting gestures she made during her performances. IMO Whatever it was, John started paying more attention to his daughter than he did to Patsy IMO. Patsy found father and daughter together and went to strike John because she wanted him dead when she saw first-hand what he was doing, but instead she accidentally hit JonBenet IMO. Instead of calling the paramedics when Patsy can tell them it was an accident and explain the whole story of abuse (remember, there was evidence of chronic abuse which would've substaniated Patsy's story to any doctor), she writes a three-page ransom note and stages it to look like a strangulation IMO. After all, she was willing to hit and possibly kill her husband for abusing their daughter but when she accidentally killed or knocked her daughter unconcious, she had to stage it to make it look like her daughter was murdered. It makes sense to me IMO.

What do you guys think?

Honestly, I don't think that a father 'begins' to see his daughter in a sexual way at all. I don't think there is an outfit you could put a child in that starts pedophile tendancies in a father. I believe if he wasn't a pedo before then, he never would be. JMO, of course, and delivered with utmost respect :)

"Honestly, I don't think that a father 'begins' to see his daughter in a sexual way at all. I don't think there is an outfit you could put a child in that starts pedophile tendancies in a father. I believe if he wasn't a pedo before then, he never would be."

In the true sense, that's correct. We would call this a "situational."

No way do I see JR as a molestor of his daughter.

The killer in this incident MOST likely imop, was over 18 and under 40.

Total and complete coverup, and a workable alibi to boot.

I would have liked to see more Q&A on the following JR "affairs":

Background:
Within the context of an interview of PR, there were questions concerning the identity of a certain woman. I believe that names or references to two different women, were mentioned to PR. She was asked, Do you know of this woman? It was so long ago, that I don't recall exactly which transcript interview it was.

Issue
PR was asked if she knew of a particular woman with whom JR had an affair. Not sure that they used the word "affair" or some other word meaning same. PR said "no". They pressed; i.e. "So, are you saying that you didn't know about this?" (my fake quotes, not actual text). It seemed apparent that they KNEW of JR's affair with this woman, and had contacted her. But PR truly didn't have a clue. Then PR is questioned about yet another woman. This time PR states, "She was an extortionist!". Oh...really? This is either very convenient, or PR has honestly lifted the lid on the family's sordid little chamber pot. One that might have been the source of motive, greed, revenge, and ultimately - opportunity.

The fact that PR infers that she "knew" about this second woman, suggests to me that she would have admitted to knowing about the first woman, if she knew about it. Apparently, JR had managed to keep that one on the downlow.

Questions:
1. Had any of JR's children (by the first marriage or the second JR marriage), been in contact/contacted by either of these women?

2. Why was PR so quick to pronounce that one of these women was an "extortionist"? Had she approached JR for money previously? Had JR given this as an excuse, when the woman approached JR/PR for favors, money or access?

3. Now let's go within one degree of separation between these two "women" that appeared to be connected to JR, via an affair...or something. Now think in terms of figure skater, Tanya Harding and her creepy boyfriend. And how the boyfriend conspired to bash in the leg of a competitor, so that Harding would be "victorious" and be in line for lucrative endorsements. Harding was his meal ticket, and would fight to the death to keep it.
I want to ask about these women, and their respective boyfriend/husband/young adult child(?) at the time of this brutal murder.

a. Had either woman, discussed their connection to JR, with this individual, and how JR had denied her a financial settlement?
b. What was their boyfriend's/husband's/adult child's alibi for the time of this murder?

The timing of the Christmas Holiday, is suggestive to me. A lot of money, thrown around very conspicuously on presents, pagentry, Christmas letter, parties, etc. Did one of these women (or their significant other) feel as though they deserved some of this wealth? And so much was spent on JBR, a mere child - yet not one small bone tossed to them?

I speculate that one/both of these two women may have demanded the access and money that PR had, and they thought they deserved. They may have made paper threats to JR, and someone else inserted themself as the "bill collector".

Now here is where I climb even further out on the limb...
Additional Questions for PR and JR:
1. Did you find JBR's body, and attempt to re-stage the murder, in attempt to cover up a crime you would be accused of committing?
You knew about the threats from "this woman". And you didn't want the family's reputation to be tarnished?
2. Did you cover up this bludgeoning murder of JBR, by staging a sex crime - a crime that you believe no one in a million years, would thing that PR or JR could possibly commit?

...who he threatened... to keep them from coming forward....Maybe in Alex Hunter's case, both were done...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yesaccasey