Questions you'd like answers to...

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Books--by the way, if anyone is interested in a copy of:

Who Killed JonBenet Ramsey?, by Cyril Wecht and Charles Bosworth, let me know, I'll put it in the mail. It isn't in great shape, but good enough, I picked it up at a flea market. :)

I thought I had given my copy away, but I found it. :)

Or photo copy it and snail mail it to one of us with a scanner??:waitasec:

I'd love to see it, too.

As for questions I REALLY want answers to:

Why did the Ramsey's call all of their friends over to the house, when the
ransom note *explicitly* told them not to, or their daughter would be killed?

and, more importantly...

WHO deleted John Ramsey's cell phone records? And why?

Tristan said:
WHO deleted John Ramsey's cell phone records? And why?

Hopefully I'll not distract us from the above current question, WHO deleted the Rs' cellphone records, by adding one more tentative answer to the blood in the panties one, several pages back.

Maybe the size 6 panties were very bloody, and the killer thought replacing them with supposedly identical ones would make the abuse look a little less vicious, or the size 6's were wanted for a souvenir. Probably the killer never knew there was a bit more bleeding after the "cleanup".

Re precedent for jagged instrument molestations:
I think the jagged paint brush handle was used to HURT, and know of at least one precedent. In the book about the Michigan co-ed murders in the university town(s) of Ypsilanti or Ann Arbor, John Norman Collins was convicted as the only perp, but someone heard a blood curdling scream at the end of a country lane pretty far from the nearest house, edge of some woods, and the witness looked out, saw more than one parked car. If my memory is correct, there were are least two white cars. Later, a girl's body was found and she'd been raped with a tree branch! Some of the murdered co-eds had been taken when walking on the street, one or two of them on Sunday if I remember right. In the killers' minds, they must have looked like prostitutes who should be punished in a very painful way, but many college students don't yet have cars and have to walk to wherever they need to go. I think I've mentioned this in some other thread. So there is some precedent for this kind of molestation. I don't know if there's many.

Now back to the cellphone records?

SuperDave said:
"Was it a drawing that you'd normally see in a textbook, or was it a drawing of what you would see if you were up close and personal?"

Not only was it up close, he drew it with eyes and the clitoris for a nose.

"SuperDave: I think you may be confusing the My Twin doll JBR was given for Christmas with the American Girl dolls JBR had a few of."

i knew it was one of them!

Here's the pic:

Go to the 11th post on the "What If" thread at FFJ.

SuperDave,

As far as Burke's drawings,it's not quite as your discription above. Here is the snippet from the Globe tabloid:

"DRAWING 4: a distorted body with what looks like female genitalia., it tells me that Burke is aware of sexual activity." .....
...."Sexual conflicts are evident in these doodles Burke made on a Sunday school notepad,says Dr. Glass."

This is from the Globe,need I say more?

I think it's all bogus.

capps, where did you find that comment from the Globe about the drawing? Do you have a link?

capps said:
SuperDave,

As far as Burke's drawings,it's not quite as your discription above. Here is the snippet from the Globe tabloid:

"DRAWING 4: a distorted body with what looks like female genitalia., it tells me that Burke is aware of sexual activity." .....
...."Sexual conflicts are evident in these doodles Burke made on a Sunday school notepad,says Dr. Glass."

This is from the Globe,need I say more?

I think it's all bogus.

I agree, Da Globe? it has to be the worst of the worst-

http://www.swlearning.com/blaw/jennings/updates_ch10.html

Update: July 16, 2001
John and Patsy Ramsey settled their libel suit against Time.com and its parent company, AOL-TimeWaner. The Ramseys brought suit following Time.com and Court TV's stories on promoting Burke Ramsey, their son, as a possible suspect in the unsolved murder of their daughter, JonBenet. The police in Boulder, Colorado, the site of the murder of the child, were clear in their statements that Burke was not a suspect.

However, Time.com and Court TV reported on stories from the nation's tabloids, including The Globe and The Star that touted Burke as a suspect. The Ramseys have already settled libel suits against those two publications.

Mr. L. Lin Wood, the Ramseys' attorney, provided evidence of a conversation he had with the booking agents of Court TV who called him and asked him to appear on the broadcast in which the Burke theory would be discussed. He refused to appear and said, "Do you think I'm going to participate in the public trial of my client? Don't air it. You're going to be a damn fool if you broadcast it."

Refer to Chapter 10.

What is required to establish libel? Are the Ramseys public figures?

FOR MORE INFORMATION

H. Robin McDonald, "Ramseys Settle Suite Against AOL-TW," National Law Journal, July 16, 2001, A9.

"Hi Dave, how about a friend who has a scanner?"

I'm working on it!

capps, you can't tell me I didn't see it with my own eyes!

Nuisanceposter said:
capps, where did you find that comment from the Globe about the drawing? Do you have a link?

Nuisanceposter,

Sorry.I didn't save the link. All you have to do is go to Google,and you'll find it.

SuperDave said:
"Hi Dave, how about a friend who has a scanner?"

I'm working on it!

capps, you can't tell me I didn't see it with my own eyes!

No,no,no SuperDave,I'm not implying you didn't see it,but I am saying that this came from the Globe,so I would think its very questionable,if not overly exaggerated. It's not you ... it's the source. :)

I'll grant you that. But I thought it was better to make it known than let it fester in the darker places of my mind.

capps said:
No,no,no SuperDave,I'm not implying you didn't see it,but I am saying that this came from the Globe,so I would think its very questionable,if not overly exaggerated. It's not you ... it's the source. :)

Me too, it's the source, the GLOBE.

And what about this person, Lillian Glass, a NY psychotherapist, has anyone done a background check on her, as she was the one mentioned in regard to the drawing? How much did the GLOBE pay her? If they did?

SuperDave said:
I'll grant you that. But I thought it was better to make it known than let it fester in the darker places of my mind.

That is very true! Sometimes, I'm too shy to ask some of the things, which are festering in my mind. :doh:

Yeah, get it out and clear the gray cells LOL

I may be on top of things, but that still doesn't mean you want to know what's up here.

I've always wondered why John and Patsy Ramsey were never called in to testify at the Grand Jury. I think that surprised a lot of people ... including John and Patsy.

SuperDave said:
"Dave, where have you read this or seen the picture?"

Oh, boy. This was quite a while ago. I think it was one of those tabs. Brother Greg brought it home and I couldn't help myself. I still have the thing.

I rememer seeing those drawings and for the life of me thought I had them but no....grrrrr!

I do recall that Burke left those drawings on the church bench and then they were confiscated by someone. Anyhoo, they ended up either in a tabloid or someone's book. I believe it might have been in Andrew Hodges book.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
d_z