Questions you'd like answers to...

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Given the emotional condition of everyone in her home after JonBenét’s murder, John Ramsey’s request for his golf clubs seemed out of the ordinary to her. His daughter had just been murdered and it was the dead of winter in Colorado. For what purpose would he be asking that his golf bags be retrieved from his home?
The red flag waving for me was this: I doubted Ramsey was planning to play a round of 18 holes at any time in the near future, even in Atlanta, and I wondered if he were interested in the retrieval of the golf bag because it contained something other than sporting equipment.

Kolar, FF

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you're a BDI, which one of these reasons would you choose for Burke striking JonBenet on the head on Christmas night?

1. She took a piece of his pineapple.
2. She wouldn't give him a piece of her candy.
3. She saw him opening presents in wine cellar.
4. She wrecked one of his Lego structures.
5. He was jealous and angry she got a bike.
6. He was sexually molesting her in his bed.
7. She was bothering him when he was playing Nintendo.
8. He wanted to try out the knots in his new book.

icedtea4me,
As Coroner Meyer cited digital penetration and sexual contact in his oral report I would go with a scenario similar to 6?

The case cannot be an accidental PDI as Patsy would dial 911 for medical assistance. It might be a well staged JDI with Patsy helping her husband?

That leaves BDI with the parents staging BR out of the case, hence the move to the wine-cellar, it could be the paintbrush was initially used to effect a sexual assault, masking any prior engagement?

If the case was PDI Patsy could stage JonBenet in her bedroom rather than the basement, in either scenario Patsy is leaving forensic evidence, so why would Patsy select the wine-cellar where is the percentage in that?

icedtea4me,
As Coroner Meyer cited digital penetration and sexual contact in his oral report I would go with a scenario similar to 6?

The case cannot be an accidental PDI as Patsy would dial 911 for medical assistance. It might be a well staged JDI with Patsy helping her husband?

That leaves BDI with the parents staging BR out of the case, hence the move to the wine-cellar, it could be the paintbrush was initially used to effect a sexual assault, masking any prior engagement?

If the case was PDI Patsy could stage JonBenet in her bedroom rather than the basement, in either scenario Patsy is leaving forensic evidence, so why would Patsy select the wine-cellar where is the percentage in that?

Wrong. She would have called an ambulance if she stumbled on the body and had absolutely no idea what happened, light years before she would call the ambulance/police on herself.

To stay with the facts, JR asked about the golf bag because, as he explained, he had offered them to a friend for the friend's upcoming golfing vacation and that is why he was heard asking said friend "did you get the clubs?" Sounds reasonable to me.

This is an old post from June that I only just spotted - I've been searching and searching for the source of this information, without luck. On the off chance you see this TeaTime, can you remember where/when JR said this? I've seen it myself but I can't remember if it was an extract from one of his books, an interview transcript, or on a filmed interview.

I had never heard that JR wanted the clubs for a friend... for a friend who was going on a golfing vacation. Seems untrue. What friend didn't already have his own clubs, especially if going on a holiday just to golf? Doesn't make sense. Do you even borrow other people's clubs? Aren't sets rather personalized to your fit and ability so it's like borrowing pants. They were on a tight schedule between Charlevoix and the cruise so when would he even have had a chance to get these clubs to this so called mystery friend?

Sounds similar to the Ramsey explanation of having to take a painting away from the crime scene because it was for a 'friend' yet years later it was seen in their basement in Atlanta. IMO the cord found on Jonbenet was used to hang that painting and removed to stage the garrote. If you look closely at pictures of the cord there are dark marks as you'd see if it had been in contact with picture hanging hardware. Just look at the backs of all the artwork in your own homes and you'll find a multitude of cords, wires, strings and attaching hardware, some professional and some DIY. I'll be looking at any and all video of the crime scene for that painting and if it's actually hanging or just propped up against a wall...

Iirc, Patsy stated the work of art was her intended gift to John for Christmas and she had hidden it behind a sofa in the living room or den on the ground floor of the house.

never heard it was gift for John...

IMO a golf club caused the head injury... John used cord from the painting to kill her... The duct tape came of an American Girl doll...

The later 2 successfully removed from the crime scene and the golf clubs not.

Imo, the 8'' skull fracture that extended from posterior to anterior needed a lot more pressure to create that fracture than what a golf club could create. But, we all have opinions. :biggrin:

Wrong. She would have called an ambulance if she stumbled on the body and had absolutely no idea what happened, light years before she would call the ambulance/police on herself.

Userid,
I'm asserting if Patsy accidentally injured JonBenet then she would have dialled 911. Killing JonBenet and staging the wine-cellar crime-scene makes no sense, she is just making a bad case worse.

Userid,
I'm asserting if Patsy accidentally injured JonBenet then she would have dialled 911. Killing JonBenet and staging the wine-cellar crime-scene makes no sense, she is just making a bad case worse.

I know you are. I'm saying she wouldn't, if she was convinced JBR was dead. I'm also saying, that she would have called police if she simply stumbled on the body and had no clue how JBR came to be injured -- that alone makes infinitely less sense.

I know you are. I'm saying she wouldn't, if she was convinced JBR was dead. I'm also saying, that she would have called police if she simply stumbled on the body and had no clue how JBR came to be injured -- that alone makes infinitely less sense.

Userid,
If its an accident why should she avoid JonBenet recieving medical assistance? No call to the police tells you it was no accident, so either PDI is premeditated or Patsy is staging for someone else?

I reckon Patsy was staging BR out of the case. She could have staged an IDI crime-scene in JonBenet's bedroom, where she would have left forensic traces, that would have caried less weght than those left in the wine-cellar.

Superficially it looks like the case is PDI, but no PDI theory explains the forensice evidence, whereas BDI does, so until I see a comprehensive PDI, I'm voting for BDI.

but no PDI theory explains the forensice evidence whereas BDI does,
I cant even imagine your stance on other crimes. Any time forensic evidence leads to someone...it cant be them. It has to be someone where none of that actual evidence leads.

If I ever break the law, I want you on my jury.

I keep hearing about Burke having hit JonBenet with a golf club. He said on Dr. Phil that it was an accident. Is there any evidence to back up the claim that it was a malicious act?

I keep hearing about Burke having hit JonBenet with a golf club. He said on Dr. Phil that it was an accident. Is there any evidence to back up the claim that it was a malicious act?
There is no evidence that I am aware of. But the fact that JonBenèt was murdered and a head blow was involved makes you question that particular event, it would be negligent not to.

Userid,
If its an accident why should she avoid JonBenet recieving medical assistance? No call to the police tells you it was no accident, so either PDI is premeditated or Patsy is staging for someone else?

I reckon Patsy was staging BR out of the case. She could have staged an IDI crime-scene in JonBenet's bedroom, where she would have left forensic traces, that would have caried less weght than those left in the wine-cellar.

Superficially it looks like the case is PDI, but no PDI theory explains the forensice evidence, whereas BDI does, so until I see a comprehensive PDI, I'm voting for BDI.

A killing (perceived or actual) that was ignited through rage is no accident, UKGuy.

A killing (perceived or actual) that was ignited through rage is no accident, UKGuy.

Userid,
Thats my point about PDI. It was no accident, was it premediated, like Patsy thought: Now Christmas Night is a good time to kill JonBenet?

Even if its PDI as Steve Thomas outlines it and Patsy momentarly loses it which ends with JonBenet comatose. Why does Patsy not dial 911 for medical assistance, what is it that prevents her from getting a Doctor for JonBenet ASAP?

Then there is the sexual assault, detailed verbatim by Coroner Meyer and confirmed at a second medical examination, that night, in the same morgue, by Dr. Andrew Sirotnak, assistant professor of pediatrics at the University of Colorado's Health Sciences Center.

Was Patsy sexually abusing JonBenet, I've yet to see a PDI that explains all of this satisfactorly.

It might not have been sexual abuse by Patsy. It might have been intimate vigorous cleaning or intimate punishment.

Userid,
Thats my point about PDI. It was no accident, was it premediated, like Patsy thought: Now Christmas Night is a good time to kill JonBenet?

Even if its PDI as Steve Thomas outlines it and Patsy momentarly loses it which ends with JonBenet comatose. Why does Patsy not dial 911 for medical assistance, what is it that prevents her from getting a Doctor for JonBenet ASAP?

Then there is the sexual assault, detailed verbatim by Coroner Meyer and confirmed at a second medical examination, that night, in the same morgue, by Dr. Andrew Sirotnak, assistant professor of pediatrics at the University of Colorado's Health Sciences Center.

Was Patsy sexually abusing JonBenet, I've yet to see a PDI that explains all of this satisfactorly.

No.

Rage isn't premeditated.

But for people who think it was Burke, why would anyone wrap a cord around their child's neck, violate her with a paintbrush handle and put her body in a freezer just because their 9 yr. old hit her?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kr1230