Racy Cell pics of Billie Leaked

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
And so what if the pictures were taken before Hailey disappeared?

Would that be considered wrong as well?

And so what if the pictures were taken before Hailey disappeared?

Would that be considered wrong as well?

JMO but if these photos were sent prior to Hailey's disappearance, the content provides insight into BD's character. Prior to Hailey's disappearance, BD is still married to CD while cohabitating with SA and texting/sexting photos to another man?????

So why doesn't LE just confiscate the phone and find out when/where they were sent? If the picture holder doesn't come forward, why not.

The only reason I think LE should confiscate the phone is to track the mesages between BJD and SA. If they come across the photos, even better.

Doesn't really matter to me - unless she's flashing SA's. ICKKKK

MOO

Mel

I respectfully disagree....

I think following the behavior of the mother of a missing child after that childs disappearance has everything to do with putting together the pieces to finding that child, and the circumstances surrounding the disappearance..

...especially in this case, where child *advertiser censored* has been found in that mothers home ...and that mother cried stranger abduction as she continues to stand by the number one suspect....

... these odd moves do nothing put help place focus on and where it should be and not on a runaway or stranger abduction scheme thrown out there by the mother.

I think it can only help the possibility of locating a missing child if a
suspect(s) is found...jmooc

These actions have been used for many years to prosecute, so imo it is important to finding Hailey and or justice for Hailey...moo

:goodpost: I agree !

The focus should continue to be SA -- AND -- BD ...

:cow::cow::cow: I have always believed since day 1 they are in it "together".

Better yet ... I wish LE could listen in on their new cell phone conversations and texts.

As for the photo's, it does make a difference when they were sent. But I think LE has bigger fish to fry right now.

Are there any cases that don't have racy pics involved anymore? :waitasec:

I will be shocked beyond belief if any pictures like this show up of Holly Bobos mother.

omg ... when I read this, I actually went down the list in the "Forum", "Hot Case" and "Missing" Sections to see if there was any possibilities that a case did NOT have "racy pics" ...

And the first one that came to mind was Holly ... oh ... I hope not !

Take this conversation to the FB thread please. Discuss this article in general here. All talk about the content needs to remain in the FB thread.

I am 50. I'll be the first to admit, I don't understand exactly what sexting is or who does it. I also don't really care.

I am outraged Hailey is still missing. BD is Hailey's mother. While there is no rulebook on how the mother of a missing child should behave, BD's behavior is no way comparable to the behavior we've seen from other grieving mothers of missing children.

I am outraged Billie has continually aligned herself with the only known POI/suspect in her child's disappearance. I am outraged Billie's behavior has (from nearly day one) indicated in my own very humble opinion, she doesn't care if Hailey is ever found.

Please feel free to flag & delete if I said too much. Apologies to the mods. I just want Hailey found so badly. This child deserved so much better. All children do.

I'm certain we're not seeing, in MSM, the extent of the sexts. GMAB. She's tied herself to *advertiser censored*, child *advertiser censored*, bestiality, and now we have sexts. Did I see any pics from the other collections, no-- do I believe they were there? Yes. I doubt these two pics are entirely indicative of her "communications." jmo

For me, these pictures show me exactly where Billie Jean Dunn's priorities are and they aren't Hailey.

~jmo~

Well...neither her or her lawyer had anything to say about them in their latest interview. ??

I have to ask that if a post is inappropriate that you not answer and use your alert button please. :) Thanks.

Racy photos of Billie Dunn have been posted on several Facebook sites in the past month, amid rumors she'd sent them to a man in a text message.

Mitchell County Sheriff Patrick Toombs learned about the photos about two weeks ago. He called them examples of "unusual or strange behavior."

JMOO, but I think he's right about "strange and unusual."

BD is supposed to be a grieving mother, and she's also supposed to be romantically connected to the main suspect.

Now we have this "man" (mentioned in the article) out of nowhere who supposedly received this sext message from her. Why is she connecting herself to someone else besides SA, the man BD has been arrested for hiding in her house?

I think the police are interested in anyone connected to this child's mother, and if she is the one exposing herself *again* in some lurid way, then of course LE is going to take note of her behavior. It all goes to her state of mind - does she have any limits? boundaries? shame? any sense of decorum? How far would she go for the man in her life? Or is she just another *advertiser censored* addict and exhibitionist?

We already have evidence of strange pursuits and obsessions about killing and criminals, and the *advertiser censored* fills in the rest of the blanks.

Toombs must be asking where does BD fit into the puzzle of Hailey's disappearance? Was their homelife influenced by the *advertiser censored* and the sexting - a valid question when talking about underage children, especially since BD said her children used her phone every day - good Lord!

Where did Hailey fit into their strange lives?

Believe what you will, but I still think the vast majority of people don't sit around taking nude pictures of themselves and sending them to men they hardly know. Ugly coping? Maybe, but to me it just implies a one-track mind.

Do we know for sure if thses were sent during the time Hailey was missing?
Because , imo, if they were sent before hand, then they are really none of our business.

But if she is sexting while her child is missing, then...whatever, what is there to say?

Do we know for sure if thses were sent during the time Hailey was missing?
Because , imo, if they were sent before hand, then they are really none of our business.

But if she is sexting while her child is missing, then...whatever, what is there to say?

Well, If they were sent after HD was missing and in keeping with BD's general thought patterns, I'd say she sent them to another man to make SA jealous. After all, she discovered other woman were sexting pics to him.

Personally, I don't see anything sexy with the tongue pic, rather somewhat hysterical. Looks like someone seizing to me. LOL

If sent prior, I agree it's her business, yet what does it say about her....especially if her son or daughter knew or found out. Being a good role model either way flew out the door long ago, imo.

I find it no surprise HD threw herself into her studies and sports. She garnered positive attention from them and could escape the reality of her true environment.

The only significance to the case, IMO, is the following:

Who leaked the pics, and why?
And
WHY is LE commenting on them in the press?

I'm starting to wonder if LE has absolutely nothing on BD or even SA, why else would they even comment on this? It seems completely unprofessional for them to wade in the gossip muck that's been going on. From last years 911 transcript (the "ohhh gawd, not her again"), to Kampfers confusing statements, their hounding of CD on piddly pot issues, and now commenting on this, well, I'll just say that I'm less than impressed with how the local LE offices are handling things. If this is all they can comment on, then I think they have nothing. Time to do business or get off the pot. If they have real child *advertiser censored*, then make an arrest on that, at the very least. But they haven't even done that, which makes me wonder if maybe they don't have what they thought they did. Maybe it was the "barely legal" type of *advertiser censored*, with legal aged models posed/accessorized to look younger? I don't know, but I find it very curious that on the rare occasion that LE comments or makes any action at all, it's only to talk about these texts that have nothing to do with Hailey.

If these pics were taken before Haileys disappearance, then they have zero bearing on the case - just because someone is a mother, or father, doesnt make them suddenly uninterested in sex, or uninterested in being thought attractive or sexy by someone else (if that was even her motive in sending them to someone). Unless you think sex is bad, and that being a parent somehow means you should suddenly become asexual. :confused:

If sent after, then I'm less interested in the content of the texts than I am in who leaked them and why. Someone wanted to make BD look bad. Who? How does it benefit them? If there is someone else responsible, then they'd have a good motive for doing what they can to make BD look bad.

All these months later, and all that's happening is gossip. :banghead: Sorry so long, but I guess I needed to vent some frustration. I wish, if LEhad anything real, that they'd make a controlled leak or something in the press, or just come out and give a little something outright. Any tiny bit of information that might help jog the publics thoughts and memories; might be enough to get a new tip to move things forward. :sigh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx