Random Thoughts and Discussion Ideas#5 About the Case

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So here’s a random thought I had late last night whilst trying to fall asleep after too many tequila’s. Nothing important, just strange:
If the book found in the woods is indeed the book Caylee was reading at the nursing home, how did the book move from CA’s vehicle (returning home on 15/06/2008) to KC’s vehicle (leaving 15 or 16/06/2008)?
KC did not take Caylee’s things? Was Caylee hanging onto the book when she was whisked away by KC? It’s not like LE found tons of Caylee’s toys etc. dumped in the woods. Why specifically the book? Like I said, silly thought…so be gentle.

So here’s a random thought I had late last night whilst trying to fall asleep after too many tequila’s. Nothing important, just strange:
If the book found in the woods is indeed the book Caylee was reading at the nursing home, how did the book move from CA’s vehicle (returning home on 15/06/2008) to KC’s vehicle (leaving 15 or 16/06/2008)?
KC did not take Caylee’s things? Was Caylee hanging onto the book when she was whisked away by KC? It’s not like LE found tons of Caylee’s toys etc. dumped in the woods. Why specifically the book? Like I said, silly thought…so be gentle.

NOT a silly thought at all! good question that I have wondered about myself

If the book is the book from the video on the 15th....it makes me think that KC must have left with Caylee grabing her back pack or diaper bag that CA had taken when she and Caylee went to see papa.....I would think it could have had also the sippy cup we see on tape as well as the coloring book and crayons....

*makes me think-that Caylee did not die at home the after noon of the 16th-because if she did why would KC bring that back pack or diaper bag when she left the house? KC told her mother she didnt need anything for Caylee because Zanny had everything....CA said nothing was missing from Caylee's things at home...CA also said that she always cleaned out the back pack/diaper bag when ever KC came home.....

*BUT if KC left in a hurry-because she was mad-fight with CA-and stormed out with Caylee in toe-the night of the 15th after the visit with grandpa...I would think she would have just grabed what every back pack /diaper bag was there....I know that the computer at home was being used on the 16th and her phone pinged near or at the house on the 15th and 16th.....but again...she could have just been close to home....and GA could have been on the computer until it was time for him to leave for work....and then KC could have showed up after he left......all I have seen so far in that the computer was being used....but not by whom....:)

Has anyone seen anything about the video's from Amscot? I have a friend that works at one where I live, and every part of the building and parking is filmed 24/7, she "thinks" the videos are recorded to cd's, not tape (I just woke her up to ask her lol), so it's more or less a permenent (sp?) record.

I have been having a few thoughts the past few days, and I want to see if any part of them make any sense to any of you. Just can't shake the idea. Here goes:
I have noticed the A's are not speaking much at all. Somewhere, I remember them saying way, way back, that their reason for being media hounds was to keep Caylee in the news. Now that they know for fact she is gone, no need to be in the media. I know George did a small intvw and said he wishes he could see Casey. Okay. Also, no visits at all to Casey. Immunity being saught. Okay, my random thoughts are, what if, now that they know Caylee is gone, they are ready to write Casey off? No visits cause they can't stand to be near her? Reports are they don't want the media attention, but did that come from them? George's comment could be because he does wish he could see Casey, kinda wishes everything never happened, but as he once said It is what it is.
I started wondering as soon as they started seeking immunity if they were ready to turn on Casey, and last night on Nancy, on of the heads said that at least one reporter was saying the A's were the force behind the move to block the defense team from profiting off of the pics of the remains. My thinking is still kinda scattered about it, so hoping you guys can help me here, the pros and cons of the possibility of the A's letting Casey get her just due, now that they know Caylee is gone.

This popped into my head yesterday, and maybe someone's already mentioned it. Could Casey have gotten ZFG's name by randomly picking out a car in the parking lot of Sawgrass and having someone she knows run the plate to give her the name? Someone who's maybe no longer working for the police? She thought she picked a car out of someone who lives there, but it turns out she was only visiting so bad luck. Could this be the smoking gun against her? She could have told her policeman friend, this person hit her car or something, and got her name. I would be curious to see how ZFG signed the sign in sheet for visiting Sawgrass, did she really sign her whole name like that? The long double name seems very formal to me, like Casey got this from legal docs, ie a car registration. Just a thought, maybe I am reading too much websleuths.

We know RJ was at Suburban Drive, as was LP. I have heard no word of how Jesse spent yesterday.

This was on his myspace, when I just looked:

<<will not be attending todays cindy anthony memorial service. my family and i have been placed on the denial list by cindy.trust me its ok Mood: strong >>

They said on the news yesterday (can't remember which station, local maybe) that he had stayed in Georgia where he now lives. No other info was reported at that time.

I have an ideal for a lasting memorial for Caylee.
The property that her little body was found on could be cleared and a memorial park built so that the sound of childrens laughter may someday ring though the bitter sadness
It could have a little statue of Caylee next to a reflection pond. It could have bird feeders and butterfly plants to encourage wildlife to come and flit around. Children could learn about diffrent plants and wildlife there.
I know right now it is to soon to move forward with a plan like this but perhaps in the days to come.
There could also be a small rec building to offer a safe place for children to come after school.

Here's a random thought I've had from time to time. Who will be Caylee's family advocate, so to speak, during the trial if GA, CA and LA continue to believe Casey's lies and won't want her to be convicted? Most murder trials seem to have grieving family members sitting there everyday, hoping for justice. And juries seem conscientious of the family members during the trial, which probably helps personalize the victim.

Neither side of the Anthony family seems to have been close to Caylee, and Casey didn't seem to have steady friends with children whom Caylee was close to. I hope someone will be there to sit in court everyday caring about justice for her.

Wonder if Nancy Grace could do it?

The property that her little body was found on could be cleared and a memorial park built so that the sound of childrens laughter may someday ring though the bitter sadness
It could have a little statue of Caylee next to a reflection pond. It could have bird feeders and butterfly plants to encourage wildlife to come and flit around. Children could learn about diffrent plants and wildlife there.
I know right now it is to soon to move forward with a plan like this but perhaps in the days to come.
There could also be a small rec building to offer a safe place for children to come after school.

I like this idea, and it would be such a fitting project for those of us that wish to donate to something on Caylee's behalf. Just something for children, and so close to a school, location seems good. We know the area has flooding, so that may be a small detour, but it does seem plausible.

This would be beautiful

Your idea is the most beautiful one I have heard.:blowkiss:

I love the idea of honoring Caylee's memory this way.

Perhaps in addition to a park, one of the local libraries may choose to dedicate their children's book section to Caylee. I think it would be very appropriate to have a wing of picture book/early readers dedicated in her name. :blowkiss:

that poor little sweet Caylee is no longer here anymore. I mean, why? Why did she have to lose her life? For what purpose? Why did her mother take her life away? How could she do that to her own daughter? How can a human being commit such a horrible and evil act to another human being? Especially a tiny, defenseless, innocent, two year old baby? A little person who never even asked to be brought into this, sometimes very cruel world? I wish someone could help me to understand the reasons why so many terrible and unfair things have to happen? This case has really, really bothered me, like I know it has many others. And, I realize bad things happen like this and worse, every day, all over the world. And, I know it's impossible to always predict or prevent child abuse or children getting murdered. But in this case, it seems like this could've been prevented from happening. I think that is what's so troubling to me.:no::(:frown: Any thoughts on this?

It sounds strange and most of us have not met Caylee but sometimes my first thought when I wake up is, "Caylee is no longer with us". This case has haunted me b/c when we see Caylee she is a lively baby girl bouncing up and down on her bed and we all know how it turned out for her. A skeleton.. with hair on it. That's how the sweet baby's story ended. So tragic and heartbreaking.

A few days ago I was wondering how does KC even sleep at night. Does she have nightmares? I guess not b/c the last time she saw Caylee she looked the same but she was in a garbage bag. I wish they would show her what her act of evil produced.

I was thinking about the duct tape on both Caylee and JBR. I was thinking that maybe they both had duct tape over their mouths because "someone" wanted people to believe that a kidnapping had taken place. It's like they use a cliche', you have seen in so many movies: duct tape over the kidnap victim's mouth...
And, I was thinking about the "heart shaped sticker" in the CA case: maybe that was to look like the nanny had done that: to look like "whoever" had kidnapped/killed Caylee must have "cared" about her.

My 'random thought' is that I really want to do something to make things 'even' again in a world where an innocent little child was killed. I can't bring Caylee back though, and I don't believe in the death penalty, another life taken does not make up for the life that is lost, it only compounds the loss.
What I want to do is find someway to save another childs life. Not that that makes up for this death either, but it is much closer to it than anything else that can be done. I am wondering how best to do this. A donation to a third world orphanage? or a search and rescue type of group? Advocating for some change to existing laws concerning the protection of children? Or what?

My 'random thought' is that I really want to do something to make things 'even' again in a world where an innocent little child was killed. I can't bring Caylee back though, and I don't believe in the death penalty, another life taken does not make up for the life that is lost, it only compounds the loss.
What I want to do is find someway to save another childs life. Not that that makes up for this death either, but it is much closer to it than anything else that can be done. I am wondering how best to do this. A donation to a third world orphanage? or a search and rescue type of group? Advocating for some change to existing laws concerning the protection of children? Or what?
I have a suggestion for you on how to help and advocate for children. Start in your local community, pick the age group you want to focus on, contact childrens homes, school administrators, local food banks, and last but not least your local lE can stear you in the direction of the subject you are advocating for. Have girlfriends help you advocate for a child or family because there is power in numbers and you can share the joy of a job well done. Most of us are silent with are commitments so it helps to share with someone especially when advocating for children who were involved in violent abuse or sexual. I'v been alittle disturbed by the Lack of Fear displayed by the A family for what may have been a missing child to them initially. That was one of my big red flags in this case. The A's wanting society to think Caylee was taken by a family who wanted to love her or by a rich nanny who loved her so much is crazy talk and places Caylee in a grandios position. I feel CA caved after her first jailhouse visit because the internal pain of the reality of the facts she could not bear mentally therefore creating and living in her own reality. Excuse my Manic Monday ramblings.

Ok, this has been bugging me so I am gonna ask...

In Roy K.'s Jan. interview, at the 53 second mark, The investigator tells Roy they asked him to come down for a two-fold purpose. One they have other detectives conducting a different investigation that wanted to speak with you, and the other is to clarify things....

My interest is the bold one. I was thinking through KC's charges and what other investigations are being done because of those, but Roy doesn't seem to fit in with any of those charges.

Wanted to post this here and see if it warrants it's own discussion, or if it's been discussed already. I have a few ideas about it. Maybe the cain investigation?

You can find the interview here.

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Sidebar/2008/9/27/audio_video_recordings_released_by_law_enforcement.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
8xbet8vip