Random Thoughts and Ideas

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel certain that the find at Greenwood Wetlands holds the key to a conviction and will be the only tangible evidence in this case. Notice that the most recent set of documents released does not cover this time frame (Oct. 17). Head to the parking lot if you haven't heard about the woman who dug up key items at Greenwood.

Yes, that lady in Brevard County was ZFG. She is young, her pic shows her with short wavy dark hair, she has 2 kids. She has a website for "Working Moms of Brevard County" where people exhange ideas and discuss the issues specific to young working mothers.

She reported that when she went to work on 6/9, she and her fellow office employees learned that their office had be burlgarized over the weekend. Computers, etc., were stolen and she was very worried that someone now had her name, address and personal information and had also seen the photos of her children on her desk.

I can not recall what type of business this is, maybe an insurance claims office(?) but the computers held a lot of personal information about a lot of people.

This is exactly the website. I 1st came across it in the end of July.

I have not been able to get the fact that Caylee would count to 45 in Spanish out of my head. It is mentioned in 2 places, one in the "new things about Caylee: stuff on the "missing" website and I read it somewhere else in the documents.

I only think this because kids at this age learn by imitating speech sounds. Perhaps Caylee was around someone who was continuously counting to 45 in Spanish. No one ever mentioned that she could also count to 45 in English.

Just a thought and not a very good one as I have nothing to base it on.

You know, it's been awhile since I had a little one (who used to call me "BigFatMommyDog" btw, I was none of those at the time lol), but I'd be hard pressed to believe that a not yet 3 year old was counting to 45 in any language, at least with an comprehension. I suspect she might be able to repeat back, but not actually count -- sounds like exaggeration to me, not that KC has be known to stretch the truth or anything...:rolleyes:
?
I did searched a bit, and came upon a notation that 3 year olds should be able to count to and understand the concept of 15.

That being said, if she was around a situation where 45 was counted out (in Spanish) often, she could have picked it up just from the sheer repitition. Odd number though -- why not 50?

You know, it's been awhile since I had a little one (who used to call me "BigFatMommyDog" btw, I was none of those at the time lol), but I'd be hard pressed to believe that a not yet 3 year old was counting to 45 in any language, at least with an comprehension. I suspect she might be able to repeat back, but not actually count -- sounds like exaggeration to me, not that KC has be known to stretch the truth or anything...:rolleyes:
?
I did searched a bit, and came upon a notation that 3 year olds should be able to count to and understand the concept of 15.

That being said, if she was around a situation where 45 was counted out (in Spanish) often, she could have picked it up just from the sheer repitition. Odd number though -- why not 50?

Oh no BFMD, Please please don't get me started on this.

I-M-P-O-S-S-I-B-L-E because CA says Caylee learned this from Dora. My son has a Dora/Diego CD in the car and plenty of toys that speak both english and spanish. They do not count to 45. Maybe 20 but I think only 10.

I think I broke the KC code talking. On wed. moring about 9;00am I googled ( along with others) breakneck shovel, scorlled down reading all the different sites whe across my board in bold red print that googled ommitted one child *advertiser censored* site after chillingeffects.org reported it. This may or not have anything to do with Caylee anthony but 2 hr. later my search showed nothing about this and by now had a page & a half of casey anthony google searches. As I scrolled down the second page I found the site that was right above my orignal google search called, Lexical knowledge with verbs "breakneck shovel" I have a psych background so I typed in criminals using anaphoric language. OMG!!! This is a heavy read stick with it you will be amazed at the similarities to casey language. Try this site to help understand, Sociolinguislic Psycholinguistic Indication of Behavior disorders. Good Luck sluething! After studing everything concerning anaphric language in the last 48 hrs. I discovered as you will that LE up to CIA have linguist who have studied this form of communication. I guess I can calm down knowing Le are aware how to read between KC talk. I don't feel KC has a clue that they have caught on. It is going to be very telling at trial when her psych. eval comes into play. GA CA did"t fill out the psych questionair out for FBI. Now more than ever I would like to see school records. This find might helps understand hoe Caylee went missing if we could take alook at her verbs in her statements to LE.

Can you elaborate a little more :waitasec: I am confused but VERY interested! Especially now, since I can't find the web site you stated? Please, pretty please!

I have not been able to get the fact that Caylee would count to 45 in Spanish out of my head. It is mentioned in 2 places, one in the "new things about Caylee: stuff on the "missing" website and I read it somewhere else in the documents.

Now, I do not for a second believe that the child was actually "counting" but rather was repeating words she heard. Who taught her this? WS'rs with little ones emphatically state that "Dora the Explorer" does not teach numbers this high. No one has claimed to have been the one to teach the child the sounds.

For whatever reason, I have been trying to think of a situation where someone else would be counting things in Spanish. As in someone counting $1 bills all day.

Maybe someone can tell me the going rate for certain drugs in Orlando. I think "drugs" because many drug dealers are paid in $1 bills. This has me thinking that Caylee was left in a drug house and listened to people counting $1 bills all day and this was her Nanny.

If not drugs, then some other kind of cash business where the "item" being sold or paid for was $45.

Anyone have any ideas? How much is XTC? Oxycontin? Pot? Xanax?

I only think this because kids at this age learn by imitating speech sounds. Perhaps Caylee was around someone who was continuously counting to 45 in Spanish. No one ever mentioned that she could also count to 45 in English.

Just a thought and not a very good one as I have nothing to base it on.

This has only been said by CA, that I can recall. My now cynical mind tells me it was a fabrication to reinforce the idea that Caylee had spent time with the infamous "Zanny".

Am I imagining things or did GA say in a recently released interview that Caylee was counting to (a much lower number than 45) in Spanish? I remember thinking that it was strange as the 45 number came out not long ago.

Look up " Study of forensic psycholinguistics: using language analysis for the written & spoken words when questioning a criminal. The Behavioral Science Unit at the FBI who studies statement analysis language has them all figured out. Between emails, family staements, KCs' anaphoric staements to police, computer searches I'm sure they have KC and the whole family figured out to the tee. The Behavioral Science unit uses this method on seasoned criminals. I knew all this quiet confidence comming from LE meant something. They may have figured out Caylees last moments just by the way Casey gave her first unrehearsed statements. I feel those first minutes driving around gave themm a wealth of information. CA seemed to feel she had a friend in that FBI agent during her questioning. Little did she know he wanted her to ramble on so he could go back to FBI headquarters hand it to Behavioral Science unit and let them diasect the the report. The family is an open book to FBI

New to all this, just reading here and there. But i'm wondering and sorry if anyone has said this but referring to the whole lee being caylee's dad thing' but caylees's name is made up of casey and lee's name. Ca=casey, y=case(y), lee=lee, marie=casey marie, anthony=anthony male family name. Sorry if this is just a wee bit silly.

Does anyone here work for AT&T? I live in Cent.FL and am suspecting something funny. When the report for KC's pings was run, is there any chance that it was run for all pings for that number in the HOME county where the phone is registered only? Maybe that is the default that the report is run in?

I'm thinking (database worker that I am), that maybe somebody running that report for LE may not have checked some optional box for reporting STATEWIDE pings...just looks funny that she pings all over Orange County right up to the borders of Seminole County, Brevard County and Osceola county then nothing. In fact, lots of her "missing time" begins with a ping on a border...

Any way that someone with AT&T can check on the report procedure/software?

TIA:)

New to all this, just reading here and there. But i'm wondering and sorry if anyone has said this but referring to the whole lee being caylee's dad thing' but caylees's name is made up of casey and lee's name. Ca=casey, y=case(y), lee=lee, marie=casey marie, anthony=anthony male family name. Sorry if this is just a wee bit silly.
Welcome Mugendai..it has been mentioned and some not so nice ideas right along with it :eek:

Thanks for joining in and we look forward to what else you want to throw out there.

Thank you so much and i just heard cindy say her full name on the ng special and i did not know cindy's middle name is marie too! My god whats lee's middle name...? Lol

I am thinking so much about the smoky smelling pants. I never heard the A's mention cigarette smoke, just the smell of smoke. I did a search here and it was discussed but I could not find anything that suggested that those pants were washed because they smelled like anything but smoke.
What kind of smoke?
I really think it was smoke from a fire, and I hate, hate to venture to guess why she was around a smoky fire. That concerns me, did she do the unthinkable?
Does anyone know any more about this smoke subject?

I am thinking so much about the smoky smelling pants. I never heard the A's mention cigarette smoke, just the smell of smoke. I did a search here and it was discussed but I could not find anything that suggested that those pants were washed because they smelled like anything but smoke.
What kind of smoke?
I really think it was smoke from a fire, and I hate, hate to venture to guess why she was around a smoky fire. That concerns me, did she do the unthinkable?
Does anyone know any more about this smoke subject?

Well In Anthony L. and his roommate's interview, they both admitted to smoking pot with Casey, so it could have been that?

Hi everyone... this is my first post although I have followed this case from the beginning.
The one thing that has aways made me think Cindy... knows or knew... something about what happened to Caylee is in the first telephone calls between Cindy and Casey.

Why would Casey ask Cindy "Mom you don't know what my involment is?"

To me casey is saying .. mom why are you talking like you don't know what happened?
Then Cindy's tone of voice is like begging..well sweetheart you shouldn't have told all those lies.

This is something I have never seen anyone question...or maybe i just missed it being discussed.

Thanks to everyone who post here for all your intelligent and enlighting coments

Well In Anthony L. and his roommate's interview, they both admitted to smoking pot with Casey, so it could have been that?

I think it would have had to beeen A LOT of pot for them to reek as badly as Cindy says they smelled? They weren't there a whole lot of the time...him with school and work, etc.

I think it would have had to beeen A LOT of pot for them to reek as badly as Cindy says they smelled? They weren't there a whole lot of the time...him with school and work, etc.

I think it's more likely cigarette smoke than the scent of pot. Cigarettes smell far worse than weed does IMO.

Keepinup - that one intrigues me as well. To me it was more like "WTF? you know I didn't do anything here, YOU did, and you are on tv making cameos and saying blah blah blah, you don't know what MY invovlement is?"

Then there is the sugary sweet respone, with the soft tones and "sweetheat" and the turn around "well, you wouldn't be there if you hadn't lied" for me, but there you are.

Sweetie.

Thanks.

Thank you so much and i just heard cindy say her full name on the ng special and i did not know cindy's middle name is marie too! My god whats lee's middle name...? Lol

Marie?? ROFL I know that Catholics use the name Marie quite frequently in naming their children. Are they Catholic? Anyone know? I'm originally from Louisiana (and Catholic) so there were A LOT of Maries down there cher!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member