Random Thoughts and Ideas

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not getting this child in sunglasses comparison picture either. Who is MB? I know you can't use last names, but can you give me a hint please?

Michelle B, the A's new "spokesperson".

I'm not getting this child in sunglasses comparison picture either. Who is MB? I know you can't use last names, but can you give me a hint please?

It is a picture of a child who is a boy from one of KC's "friends" on MySpace. When I clicked on the name that picture came up. It looked strange to me the child looked so much like Caylee with short hair and boy's clothing on.

Nothing but the similarities of the face and the pictures.

Well now all that picture comparison thing rings when i read here about the sonograms, blue and pink ribbons, and what cindy said. When, where, and who did she say this "i cant lose another one" to.??? Sorry im just squeezing this in with house work and the kids. Is there a way i can stay logged in? Sorry this is just new to me. Forum stuff.

New spokesperson??? For the a's??? On myspace??? Lol my god. I get it now. Still funny.

This case is driving me crazy!! I was listening to the FBI interviews, and was just about sickened by the way CA was talking KC up like she was the best daughter & mother in the whole world. They are regular BFF, right?? UGH!!

Anyway, I caught CA in a lie. It was a little one, but a lie all the same. She was busy trying to pass off Casey's lies to the police as the way any normal frightened young mother would react when their young child was endangered & missing. She explained it as just the way the mind jumps to the easiest answers when under such stress (I'm paraphrasing, of course!). As a "for instance," she said that that was exactly what happened to HER when she reported that the car was stolen. She said something to the effect of "of course it wasn't stolen, and she had permission from us to use it." It was just an act of desparation, on her part, to get the police to come. (rolling my eyes at this part)

In the extreme beginning of this whole circus, CA told the spouse of someone I know that she was angry w/KC for disappearing w/KL and had decided to report the car stolen to force her to come back home again. If that's true, then reporting the car was very much thought out in advance, and NOT the knee-jerk reaction she wanted the FBI to believe. Thus CA was lying through her teeth. What else has she lied about? My sympathy is really starting to wear thin.

Just wanted to get that off my chest. My blood was boiling while I was listening to that interview.

We are "Sleuths...." What are we missing here? It is obvious that this precious baby has been murdered by her mother. We have put together every piece of evidence. Yet something is frustrating us...what is it? I am positive we can put our collective fingers on it!

I keep trying to piece together the 15th of June, (Father's Day). I would like to know if anyone has heard if Casey had acknowledged George on that day? I know Caylee was with Cindy visiting her father in the nursing home (last video of Caylee). I know Cindy and Casey had a bad argument that day. What I am trying to get at is Casey's frame of mind the day BEFORE Caylee goes missing. There is a lot of facts about the lies, stealing and dysfunction going on in this family for years. I would like to better understand the facts right prior to Caylee going missing. Was something said during that argument on the 15th that was the straw that broke the camel's back for Casey? The stealing, the fake job act for one and half years, the dependency of a 22 year old on her parents, the constant lying. Her mind must have been so twisted. No wonder she called Tony's place a neutral one. I wonder if she decided to kill her child to spite her mother. Or was it supposed to be a murder/suicide and she just couldn't off herself. I guess it is impossible to understand a pathological liar and sociopath's mind.

I THINK THE ONE THING THAT IS TRUE HERE IS WHEN THEY SAY "THIS WILL ALL MAKE SENSE WHEN IT ALL COMES OUT." I THINK We'll all say "oohhhhhh" but in what kinda way. i think they want to say and may say is "yes kc is not the best person in the world, you see the evidence, but someone else did all this and kc did what she had to do."
i know it was summer time and theres a lot of college type kids we're dealing with here ("kc's friends") but there sure was a lot of people leaving town during all this. that is one thing i cant seem to look past. and kc would rather take the blame than someone else, cause im sure she wants to be a "loyal friend" but at the same time it seems like most of those people, she seemed to befriend them just for patsies. maybe.

This is out there, but I've always wondered if the aborted trip to PR was crucial to the plan in another way. I find it fascinating that KC was searching other missing child cases, and I'd bet my bottom dollar the Madeline McCann case was high on her list. It has all the earmarks of what she was looking for: missing child, on vacation, no trace, yet scent in trunk, massive amount of money raised (which the family tapped to live on and pay mortgage). Yes, I understand it doesn't appear that Caylee was to go on the trip, but say CA cancellation was money, not babysitting? It's a stretch, I know. But it seems that KC then tried to apply much of that case as an after thought. I'm thinking through these new "friends", strange bookings for flights and so on. I keep going back to her original plan was to "lose" Caylee in PR and CA threw a big wrench in that one.

I think KC, no matter what, thought this would turn in to a money making proposition, a poor little mom situation, she could play martyr. But CA, once again, screwed up her life.

I THINK THE ONE THING THAT IS TRUE HERE IS WHEN THEY SAY "THIS WILL ALL MAKE SENSE WHEN IT ALL COMES OUT." I THINK We'll all say "oohhhhhh" but in what kinda way. i think they want to say and may say is "yes kc is not the best person in the world, you see the evidence, but someone else did all this and kc did what she had to do." i know it was summer time and theres a lot of college type kids we're dealing with here ("kc's friends") but there sure was a lot of people leaving town during all this. that is one thing i cant seem to look past. and kc would rather take the blame than someone else, cause im sure she wants to be a "loyal friend" but at the same time it seems like most of those people, she seemed to befriend them just for patsies. maybe.

If you don't mind me asking.......someone else did what?

I have yet to see one thing that shows the perp being a "loyal friend"......or better yet, "loyal" to anyone....mostly her daughter.

Of course this is moo, but I don't think it is fair to lay any of the blame on the unlucky souls that at one time called the perp a friend.

Most of these patsies, as you call them, have done more for Caylee than all of the A-Team put together.

as usual...........:cow:

I THINK THE ONE THING THAT IS TRUE HERE IS WHEN THEY SAY "THIS WILL ALL MAKE SENSE WHEN IT ALL COMES OUT." I THINK We'll all say "oohhhhhh" but in what kinda way. i think they want to say and may say is "yes kc is not the best person in the world, you see the evidence, but someone else did all this and kc did what she had to do."
i know it was summer time and theres a lot of college type kids we're dealing with here ("kc's friends") but there sure was a lot of people leaving town during all this. that is one thing i cant seem to look past. and kc would rather take the blame than someone else, cause im sure she wants to be a "loyal friend" but at the same time it seems like most of those people, she seemed to befriend them just for patsies. maybe.

Casey a loyal friend? That's an amusing thought.

I've been away for a few days...Is it my impression or have things been a bit "quiet" since the docs came out?
There is the prayer vigil tonight, but otherwise I haven't heard anything on the news from the family. :)

Hi everyone... this is my first post although I have followed this case from the beginning.
The one thing that has aways made me think Cindy... knows or knew... something about what happened to Caylee is in the first telephone calls between Cindy and Casey.

Why would Casey ask Cindy "Mom you don't know what my involment is?"

To me casey is saying .. mom why are you talking like you don't know what happened?
Then Cindy's tone of voice is like begging..well sweetheart you shouldn't have told all those lies.

This is something I have never seen anyone question...or maybe i just missed it being discussed.

Thanks to everyone who post here for all your intelligent and enlighting coments

I took that as nothing more than KC's sarcastic, angry reaction to her mother's statement which not only didn't proclaim her belief in KC's innocence, it actually implied that KC might somehow be covering up her actual involvement in Caylee's disappearance. To me, KC's comeback was simply the equivalent of "I can't believe you said that, what the hell were you thinking!" or "Are you trying to help me or hurt me?" Or, closer to the point, "With friends like you, I don't need any enemies, mother!"

KC's reaction here was one of the minute # of times her words have actually seemed normal and approproiate to me."

I took that as nothing more than KC's sarcastic, angry reaction to her mother's statement which not only didn't proclaim her belief in KC's innocence, it actually implied that KC might somehow be covering up her actual involvement in Caylee's disappearance. To me, KC's comeback was simply the equivalent of "I can't believe you said that, what the hell were you thinking!" or "Are you trying to help me or hurt me?" Or, closer to the point, "With friends like you, I don't need any enemies, mother!"

KC's reaction here was one of the minute # of times her words have actually seemed normal and approproiate to me."

ITA. It was more like "You're my MOTHER! What kind of mother are you to not believe your OWN daughter?" Just another manipulative statement by KC to guilt and make her mother jump through hoops. Basically, it was KC "shaming" CA.

JMO

Can anyone tell me who MARK is?

Since the phone numbers are blocked out on the one I saw, I would like to know who he is if anyone knows.

I noticed that KC called him each time before she called Det.Melich and afterward also.

Does anyone know who he is?

I keep trying to piece together the 15th of June, (Father's Day). I would like to know if anyone has heard if Casey had acknowledged George on that day? I know Caylee was with Cindy visiting her father in the nursing home (last video of Caylee). I know Cindy and Casey had a bad argument that day. What I am trying to get at is Casey's frame of mind the day BEFORE Caylee goes missing. There is a lot of facts about the lies, stealing and dysfunction going on in this family for years. I would like to better understand the facts right prior to Caylee going missing. Was something said during that argument on the 15th that was the straw that broke the camel's back for Casey? The stealing, the fake job act for one and half years, the dependency of a 22 year old on her parents, the constant lying. Her mind must have been so twisted. No wonder she called Tony's place a neutral one. I wonder if she decided to kill her child to spite her mother. Or was it supposed to be a murder/suicide and she just couldn't off herself. I guess it is impossible to understand a pathological liar and sociopath's mind.
Yes, I wonder the same thing. And what was Casey doing that day? I think it's pretty safe to say she didn't want to go visit her grandparents since she'd been taking money from them, yet she might have been jealous of her mother spending so much time with Caylee. I also remember CA saying how they'd gone in the swimming pool in the evening that weekend, but it was too cold for Casey so she got out. Was it really too cold or did Casey just not want to be with her mother who was paying so much attention to Caylee? I do think jealousy was a big part of her problem with Caylee. MOO

..Anyone ever notice whenever Casey or Cindy get ready to lie they preface it with "Sweetie or Dear or Hunny"? Look at the texts between Casey & AH...about the $$..she goes into her "hun" etc routine..and again on tape during her phone conversation..I think it was with Annie?...and her Mom does the same thing. I used to know a pathological liar who always said "um" whenever they started lying. Its an involuntary thing...

..Anyone ever notice whenever Casey or Cindy get ready to lie they preface it with "Sweetie or Dear or Hunny"? Look at the texts between Casey & AH...about the $$..she goes into her "hun" etc routine..and again on tape during her phone conversation..I think it was with Annie?...and her Mom does the same thing. I used to know a pathological liar who always said "um" whenever they started lying. Its an involuntary thing...
Interesting! I noticed though that the interviews (by several people) were full of "uhm" and pauses like that, and figured that was just the way the people talked.

Can anyone tell me who MARK is?

Since the phone numbers are blocked out on the one I saw, I would like to know who he is if anyone knows.

I noticed that KC called him each time before she called Det.Melich and afterward also.

Does anyone know who he is?

Could it be NeJame, TURBOTHINK? :confused:

Interesting! I noticed though that the interviews (by several people) were full of "uhm" and pauses like that, and figured that was just the way the people talked.

Actually, doesn't CA "uhm" at almost every other word? Must be alot of "mistruths" there! *said sarcastically

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
reneej08