Ransom note analysis

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Of course the ransom note was written by Patsy...

(8) exclamation marks on the Ramsey 1996 Christmas letter.

(3) year 1997 written on the Ramsey 1996 Christmas letter.

"and hence" written on the Ramsey 1997 Christmas letter.

Words used by Ramseys often in their book DOI:

scanned, respected, gentlemen, scanned, properly, possesion.

Not sure if this has ever been discussed before, but I just went back and read the Ramsey Christmas letters. In the 1996 letter I noticed the PR spelled the word traveling incorrectly. This is what PR wrote:

"John is always on the go travelling hither and yon."

It appears to me that she has a problem spelling words with double letters, whether the words should have them or not. Thoughts anyone?

Of course the ransom note was written by Patsy...

(8) exclamation marks on the Ramsey 1996 Christmas letter.

(3) year 1997 written on the Ramsey 1996 Christmas letter.

"and hence" written on the Ramsey 1997 Christmas letter.

Words used by Ramseys often in their book DOI:

scanned, respected, gentlemen, scanned, properly, possesion.

I don't know about you, but I have never used the word Gentleman, or Gentlemen. I say man or men...when talking about a male or males. The RN used "two gentlemen", along with Patsy's letter...link below.
http://blabbieville.tripod.com/patsychart8letter2.gif

Its certainly a bizarre note, thats for sure. I wish we would find out the truth.

Patsy wrote the note.

Yep! She did!! There are way too many similarities between the RN author and PR's handwriting. Hold posts one letter in his "signature" at the end of all of his posts...that is not the same. Patsy was writing with Sharpie...those things are not easy to write with, and IMO...she was on SOMETHING for her nerves...not to mention, the RN was written..imo...after her daughter's murder. I wonder how many of us would write EXACTLY the same way that we always do, under that type of situation? There are way more similarities than not.

Not sure if this has ever been discussed before, but I just went back and read the Ramsey Christmas letters. In the 1996 letter I noticed the PR spelled the word traveling incorrectly. This is what PR wrote:

"John is always on the go travelling hither and yon."

It appears to me that she has a problem spelling words with double letters, whether the words should have them or not. Thoughts anyone?

May not be relevant, but we Aussie folk and our UK cousins spell travelling with two L's.

May not be relevant, but we Aussie folk and our UK cousins spell travelling with two L's.

Thanks for pointing this out wonderlama. Yes, we here in the states do accept the traveling with one L as the usual spelling. I think in our dictionaries that is the only spelling of the word. But having taught magazine writing, I did find students using the two LL spelling and they were US. born and raised. Go figure

jmo

Not sure how that will apply to the 'computer generation' of today, because most of our spell checks are in 'US English'. I've even started writing fibers instead of fibres LOL.

Not sure how that will apply to the 'computer generation' of today, because most of our spell checks are in 'US English'. I've even started writing fibers instead of fibres LOL.

Cheque the colour of those fibres, mate?

I'm new here and know that you have covered the evidence with a fine tooth comb, but I've found something interesting about SBTC. I did a google out of my own curiosity and this is what I've found....

God Is In Control Sbtc
The name of the company is god is in control sbtc which established in 1996 at cape coast, ( Ghana ) and it has two branches with 32 employees. The company has been able to suppley a lot of customers since it establishement. This company is in good improvement and well established.
Contact Information
Company Name God Is In Control Sbtc
Contact Person Ms AGARTHA NSIAH
Company Address P. O. Box Ad 42. Cape Coast, Ghana, Cape Coast, Ghana, Ghana
Postal/Zip Code 233
Telephone Number 233 042 34709
Mobile Number 233244219255
Fax Number 233 042 34709

Website God Is In Control Sbtc, http://www.bizearch.com/company/God_Is_In_Control_Sbtc_307266.htm

Grey Fabrics the term used for fabrics before they are printed or piece-dyed. Sold in bulk, The fabrics include all type of grey fabric, sheeting, flannel, canvas, ducks, drills, twills, satins, down proof, rib stop, stretch and dobby fabrics in 100% cotton as well as synthetic blends.

I see many reasons that PR, would use this company and their products IE... Canvas for painting both her art and back drops for performances, custom made costumes would maybe need blank fabric for custom colors. I mean the list is endless.

Also if you notice they are based in Ghana, could this have been her foreign Faction.

Sorry I know this was long for a greenhorn, and maybe you have beat this poor horse into the ground, I was just curious.

I'm new here and know that you have covered the evidence with a fine tooth comb, but I've found something interesting about SBTC. I did a google out of my own curiosity and this is what I've found....

God Is In Control Sbtc
The name of the company is god is in control sbtc which established in 1996 at cape coast, ( Ghana ) and it has two branches with 32 employees. The company has been able to suppley a lot of customers since it establishement. This company is in good improvement and well established.
Contact Information
Company Name God Is In Control Sbtc
Contact Person Ms AGARTHA NSIAH
Company Address P. O. Box Ad 42. Cape Coast, Ghana, Cape Coast, Ghana, Ghana
Postal/Zip Code 233
Telephone Number 233 042 34709
Mobile Number 233244219255
Fax Number 233 042 34709

Website God Is In Control Sbtc, http://www.bizearch.com/company/God_Is_In_Control_Sbtc_307266.htm

Grey Fabrics the term used for fabrics before they are printed or piece-dyed. Sold in bulk, The fabrics include all type of grey fabric, sheeting, flannel, canvas, ducks, drills, twills, satins, down proof, rib stop, stretch and dobby fabrics in 100% cotton as well as synthetic blends.

I see many reasons that PR, would use this company and their products IE... Canvas for painting both her art and back drops for performances, custom made costumes would maybe need blank fabric for custom colors. I mean the list is endless.

Also if you notice they are based in Ghana, could this have been her foreign Faction.

Sorry I know this was long for a greenhorn, and maybe you have beat this poor horse into the ground, I was just curious.

Ghana, isn't that somewhere in West Africa?? Does it explain anywhere at all what sbtc stands for or am I missing something?

Like I said its probably beating a dead horse, but newbie that I am, if she could be found to have had a catalog or business dealings with this company wouldn't that somehow tie her to the SBTC in the RN? Silly I know, but still something I wonder about. From the name God is in Control, I would assume SBTC as you all have covered means Saved by the Cross.

Like I said its probably beating a dead horse, but newbie that I am, if she could be found to have had a catalog or business dealings with this company wouldn't that somehow tie her to the SBTC in the RN? Silly I know, but still something I wonder about. From the name God is in Control, I would assume SBTC as you all have covered means Saved by the Cross.

Hmm, well it depends on if you are RDI or not LOL!

How about Skills Based Training Centre??

...if you google sbtc and "god is in control" together most of the articles I came up with were about the southern baptist of texas convention.I think it is possible that this west african company is affiliated with that church?

...if you google sbtc and "god is in control" together most of the articles I came up with were about the southern baptist of texas convention.I think it is possible that this west african company is affiliated with that church?

And is that an affiliation with the Episcopalian of which the Rs were members?

no,I think Episcopalian churches have a different system from baptist churches?

We were raised Baptist, my sister married the son of the Canon Bishop and converted to Episcopalian. We have jokingly called it Catholic lite. I have been to both church services and they are very different and have different requirements from their organizations. You know you are in a Baptist church if there is always a call, at every service, for people to come down and be saved then baptized. Baptist-baptize get the name. They also do a lot of mission work.

Episcopalian services have the same pomp and props of Catholic services but those who are already baptized of any faith may take communion with the church body. Communion is offered at every service.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Demee
Back