Rant about the CASE **NO DISCUSSION/Replies** JUST RANTS #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My rant is to Casey:
Do the right freakin' thing for ONCE in your pathetic life! Admit what you did, and take your punishment. Free your family from the pain, so they can start healing the terrible, horrible hole you've left in their hearts. And for God's sake, give JB permission to bury the beautiful baby girl. You never gave her the life she deserved, at least give her the burial she deserves.

I should have just saved my breath. :banghead:

I would like to join you in your :banghead:. We ALL know that in order for KC to do the right thing she would have to have a conscious and soul. That will NEVER happen. She will go to her grave not doing the right thing and not caring about it either. I hope there is a special place in hell for her. She will not care one bit about the suffering she has created. Never has never will. JMHO

Rant: I so want to get the webcams that Fox35 has put up at the Anthonys AND the hospital, and shove them right up Fox35's bum.

How appalling that they would stake out the hospital where George is at getting treatment. This has turned into nothing but Fox35 acting like vultures, awaiting their chance to pick at a carcass. I am freaking livid over it...

OMG TOTALLY agree, it is disgusting!!!!!!!!

Ok, time for me to rant.. I need it.. :furious: LEAVE GEORGE THE F..K ALONE..!!! He has EVERY RIGHT to go off and be alone. Maybe he wasn't going to take his life, maybe he was??? the fact is, no matter what this family does, IT'S ALL OVER THE NEWS.. They can't win.. They are damned if they do, and damned if they don't.. Their whole lives is laid bare before us and we are eating it up and tearing them apart. How sad.. I know I have a lot of dirt that I wouldn't want out in public view over someone elses actions. I truly don't believe this is a ploy to get attention. I really believe George is cracking up and needs to get away. If I were in his shoes, I'd want to do the same thing.. I'd want to run away to a desert island, with more than a six pack, lock myself in a nice cozy room and break down. NO NEWS, NO MEDIA!!! I WANT TO BE ALONE!!!! :razz::crazy::crazy: But George can't.. why? because now look.. he's all over the news and will probably break down even more because of it.. AAAAUUUUGH!!!!!!:behindbar:behindbar:furious::mad:

In light of what has happened today with George threatening to commit suicide, it is time - FAR PAST TIME - that Casey stand up be a WOMAN and tell the truth about what happened to Caylee. She does not need to continue this immature, woe is me, I'm such a victim attitude. I'm sick of it, her family is (probably) sick of it, and the whole world is sick of it. ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!

Bury the baby! Bury the baby! Insist that the baby get buried! Stop picking out jewelry (or making poor George pick it out). Instead, cause a fuss until JB and Casey let this poor baby get buried!!!!!!!!!!!!

12 hours husband missing---Call 911

23 cents being thrown at house---Call 911

Protestors on lawn---Call 911

Day 1 Caylee missing--do nothing
Day 2 Caylee missing --still do nothing
Day 5 Caylee missing --accept lies from daughter about whereabouts of child--still do nothing
Day 20 Caylee missing --complain to co-workers about not seeing grandchild--still do nothing
Day 28 Caylee missing --text daughter about when she's coming home--still do nothing about child
Day 31 Caylee missing --call 911 about finding wayward daughter and demand arrest for stealing car
Day 31 Caylee missing --call 911 complain about odor in car and as an after-thought, mention grandchild missing status

CLASSIC

posted on another blog site

My rant is directed toward the defense team: Release that baby's remains already so her family can give her a proper goodbye and put her to rest. Why is it taking so long for this second autopsy? Let this little baby rest in peace and let her grandparents say their heartbroken goodbyes!

Cindy - Do you think it was a good idea to tell George to pick out Jewelry for Caylee for her funeral ON THE DAY of the most horrific document dump - duct tape, pooh blanket, sticker, forensics? Like, as if you didn't know that would hurt. As if that couldn't have waited.

Lovely!

RANT. I have no idea what role Annie will play in this whole case. I suspect, contrary to what most think, that she will have little to add. That said, if I'm wrong, I really hope that she finds someone to guide her legally. She still seems to think that it's all a game and that myspace is a place to "play it":

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=39760803

If she's at all important to the prosecution here, Gloria Allred...PLEASE step in!

At a loss for words today...

What on earth is going on with WS today? We are all here for the same reasons, seeking answers and justice for Caylee. This is sad.

The video of GA car with the Help Find Caylee information has red hearts painted on it, and making me sick.They keep playing it today when showing GA upset in his driveway. i'm pizzed at myself for not changing the channel.

I feel horible that i was excited yesterday morning for these documents to be released.

I'm disgusted that JB and team are not going to release Caylee now until the first week of Feb. according to BC!!!! I think they are waiting for Dr.Lee, but can't the KC defense fund spring for an extra trip for him. NOPE, it's just so sick and sad. imho GA is exactly where he needs to be and i think LE did another outstanding job of helping this family. Now if someone can get CA on a 5150, maybe they can reach some sort of acceptance. KC needs to beg for mercy and take a plea, i know that is not going to happen. but, it's all just so wrong and sad. Poor Caylee RIP

My final rant for today is:

GIVE THE MODS A BREAK..ITS BEEN A LONG DAY!

:blowkiss:

state your OWN rant and move on. Don't respond to those you disagree with or discuss them. this is a place to blow off steam not debate each other's rants.

I am just completely bummed out.

Does this qualify as a rant? I need to say it out loud.

~K

I can't believe I had to search for the Rant thread today! You can tell its a Saturday with no news!

As I sit tonight, tired as crap from such a long day in the baseball fields, and the thought of the next 10 months basically living in the ball fields, I find myself angry that Caylee will never get the chance to play softball or baseball. :furious:I see so many little girls watching older kids and you can see the excitement of getting older in their eyes, excited that one day, their little bodies will grow so they can wear those cute little girl helmets, and carry the cutest little pink ball gloves...This truly ticks me off!:furious:

Even more furious than that, I wish that Baez would release this baby to be buried! I understand what funerals are for, but could not imagine leaving my loved one out of their final resting place for this long..I just couldn't bare it, and can hardly bare Caylee being left in the funeral home all this time. Shame on Casey, Shame on Casey, Shame on Casey!!!!
Karma is coming..double fold:furious:

This has bugged me for a long time..the way the kc put hats, sunglasses, jewelry on the poor baby....like she was a toy doll to dress up. I have seen sunglasses on her when she was just a few months old. Anyone count the number of sunglasses she had. Beads draped all over her. It makes me boil.
:steamed:

I want to make a video - LEAVE THE ANTHONYS ALONE (like that leave britney alone guy...)

(except for KC, pick on her all day)

I am so sick of seeing everyone blaming the As for their grown daughter's mistakes and I dont understand it - it is not always or even usually the parents' fault. is this just some subconscious ideal that by blaming the As for KC that we are blameless, as our own parents have all the faults?

I am terrified for CA! She's got to plan up a funeral for the skeletal remains of a baby she loved more than life and did everything in the world for, her husband is cracking from the pressure, she media is all up on her again ("CA is MAD at GA over this!!!" kind of junk), her daughter is in jail for her grandbaby's murder, and she is stuck in that house where caylee more than likely died.

I dont care WHO thinks she is "overbearing", even if she is she never did a &^%$ thing to deserve what she has right now. nothing.

I have two rants for today:
My thoughts are overflowing with the A family! If I hear certain key words (ex. absolutely, mistruth, misconstrued, etc.), I think of them; if I am driving and see a dark mustang, I think of LA; at work I had to pull up a patient named Jesse and I typed in JG (nowhere near the pts last name); and just now I logged on to QVC, there are beauty products named Mally, and I thought of sweet little Caylee's voice saying LA's girlfriends name!!!!

Once again it is Sunday afternoon, I have yet to get anything done...laundry, cleaning, grocery store, FUN!!!!
PS- I also catch myself humming 'You are my sunshine' and the entire video w/ Caylees pop-pop is forever embedded in my mind!
Ok, so maybe it is more than 2 rants...I am now going to try very hard to accomplish something other than making my behind numb, contributing to my carpal tunnel, straining my eyes , and the all around pathetic feeling of sitting at my laptop all day long!!!

I'm sure this rant has been posted by numerous others already, but I will join the bandwagon in saying that I just can't wrap my mind around all the twists/craziness/oddities/inconsistent events and statements/and general strangeness that surrounds this case. It's not even "mind blowing" because I can't get my mind to grasp a majority of it in order to make it blow.

It is possible to feel compassion and sympathy for more than one person at a time. Feeling compassion for GA or CA does not cancel out compassion for Caylee!!!

I don't know how much longer I can follow this case. It's beginning to feel like reading a trashy novel to me. I am at the same time repulsed and obsessed with it.

I am so tired of the bit players who for their own ten minutes of fame push themselves into this case by contacting the A's. It's obvious that these people will talk to anybody and that they haven't even attempted to keep themselves out of the public eye.

I feel badly that the longer this thing goes on people seem to forget that this is a murder investigation and that Caylee is the victim. It seems like a soap opera now where people are picking the good guys and bad guys according to their own value system, or lack there of.

I can't help but wonder, deep inside my heart, if this isn't all a confusion technique to take our minds off Caylee and seeing that we get justice for her.:blowkiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
spicytaco46