Rant about the CASE **NO DISCUSSION/Replies** JUST RANTS #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to rant again about Caylee not being released for burial or cremation yet!!! I am so disgusted by the audacity of the defense team to hold this child hostage while they try to save her alleged killer!!! JB!!!! WTH?!

I will have to go with what Dr. Know? said: BAD WORDS X 10!!! GRRRRR!

I just want to know if she really thought she would get away with this and go on partying as usual. And I wonder if she thinks she will get out and just pick up her life where she left off? How could she think the body would never be found?
Even if it hadn't been found for years, she would still go to prison when it was found.

bf-HELP.gif

I can't take the stupidity of this family anymore!!!!

Bunch of freaking idiots .. :mad:

One last rant before nap time...

Sigh...you know...we may never know what really happened to Caylee...KC, CA, GA etc...are so wrapped up in lies they probably don't really know the whole story....

My prayer is that there are no stupid mistakes made and kc stays behind bars.

I can't believe how much time and effort and money are being wasted on this case because the (entire) family has not assisted with investigations and continues to lie about everything!

Nothing missing from the home = Lots missing from the home

Just one example...
Given how CA obviously bought everything they own and how controlling she is, I find it IMPOSSIBLE that she did not notice that the WthePooh blanket was missing. Instead of her telling LE, they have had to find out by finding it and now who knows how many countless manhours will go into trying to prove that it's part of the same set!

Add to this:

Duct tape
Knife
Diapers
Clothes
Garbage Bags

...And on and on it goes!

I realize that LE, if they ever decide to persue OJ charges, will probably do so once KC is behind bars for good but it makes me angry what this lying family is able to get away with and the precedent they have been setting for future similar cases!

MOO

I just do not understand the depths of evil that KC is.No way no how was the heart sticker " I am sorry I murdered you, I love you " . All she had to do was take off, and leave Caylee with CA. She did not have to wrap duct tape around her mouth and kill her. That poor baby did not deserve to be killed and discarded like trash just because her egg donor is Trash .Why isnt the death penalty back on ,then instead of KC being buried they should just dump her in a plastic bag in the woods by the prison and leave her to rot!!!!!

Does anyone know what time the documents were released yesterday??? I'm curious because I'm quite certain that more documents should be relased soon...Possibly this week!???

MOO

Another day, another document dump and we are still no closer to knowing what really happened to sweet Caylee. We had a few things confirmed. Caylee's killer is a twisted freak. We knew that. We also knew and had confirmed that the A's knew more than they led the public to believe. The cherry on top was having KC's attorney suck up 10 minutes of my life bellyaching about his plight as a defense attorney -- and a Hispanic defense attorney to boot. Boo-hoo. You're breakin' my heart JB.

In the midst of all this madness is the simple fact that the real victim here, CAYLEE, has not been properly laid to rest. Nope. Not after being decorated with hearts by her killer like a freakin' Myspace page. Caylee can wait I guess. She can wait for people to be done cashing in, paying each other back, living in denial, spinning lies, fabricating a defense, feeding the cat... whatever you gotta' do. Caylee can wait.

Initially this case gave me something to sink my teeth into after career. Mow I'm finding that this case is making my stomach in knots throughout the day. I think some of the posters here might be experiencing the same thing. I'm finding it very difficult to walk away from the board in the course of a day. It's almost as if I'm going through some form of withdrawl or complete frustration that this trial can't get underway because of everyone surrounding the case muking up the waters. Time for my self enforced time out, that is until next doc dump. While I'm here, what does bump mean?

AAAAAAARGH- Just AAAAAAARGH!!

This ENTIRE case and what all of these people have said, done, and not done...

The idjits who call in to these shows...

KC- "I hate you and your azz face!" (quote by Christopher Guest)

AAAAAAAARRRRGGGGH Bloody AAAAAAARRRRGGGHH!!!

I feel very badly for the taxpayers of Orange County and the state of Florida. KC, CA/Ga, Lee, JB are all forcing the taxpayers to pay Hundreds of thousands tracking down the truth, when any one of them could have put a stop to this horrendous waste of dollars months ago. Those are resources that could have been used for prosecuting other criminals. I'm guessing that the sherrifs budget is strained and other monies will or have had to be diverted there. Maybe monies destined for roads or schools or low income projects. SHAME ON ALL OF THEM!! :mad:

I can't stand watching any more pictures of Caylee on TV and I wish they would take them off. This little girl was so alive and cute, and now she is no more. The only place she will ever speak and dance and sing again is just on those videos shown night after night on TV and it hurts.

Before I start I start bi###ing and moaning, I just want to say I live alone and my sweet little Westie just doesn't deserve to hear me curse one more time.

So...I would just love to slap Nancy Grace silly!! Tonight the opening of the show promised that something retrieved from the Anthony house would convict Casey. What? What? I was waiting for a tie-in to the blanket or the clothing. What was it?!? The trash bag!!! Holy Toledo! All that talk about perforations! Double bull!!!. LE didn't recover any bags until AFTER 31 days!! Tell me that a normal family doesn't go through a multitude of trash bags in 31 days. And tell me that you have never bought the ones with yellow ties. And tell me that you don't buy a different brand sometimes.

Oh, my goodness. This is such a twisted tale that goes on and on and on. Does anyone need NG's sensationalism? Holy...something. I'm just so angry that for a moment I thought there was proof...I should have known better...I should have known.

If there is any justice, any sense of reality...a deal should be cut and the unGodly expense, time, emotion could end. But that's not going to happen, is it? The players are loving the spotlight, aren't they? From GR to JB to KC to CA to Greta to........and all the talking heads are making bucks analyzing the depravity.

Meanwhile, the baby hasn't even been buried.

Thank you for your time.

Sorta creepy but for those who want to know this but live webcam is outside the Anthony's house. :eek:

LIVE Webcam outside Anthony home
http://media.myfoxorlando.com/live/mobilecamera4.html
Okay...I'm just going to say it, and many will prolly disagree. I truly understand the desire for information, but at this time I think the web cam is totally disrespectful to the A family. I mean, we don't need to contribute to the man's anxiety right now. I'm sure having a web cam on their house doesn't help someone who is in the state of mind the A's are in. I think the webcam needs to be taken down immediately. Leave them alone right now - George could have died tonight. I don't think all the attention to every detail is going to help the man heal. How would you like it living under a microscope inconjunction to losing your only grandchild?

ETA - Opps...just saw your post Chicoliving. Do you want me to delete this? Or can you move it to the correct thread? I don't know how to do that.

Rant: I so want to get the webcams that Fox35 has put up at the Anthonys AND the hospital, and shove them right up Fox35's bum.

How appalling that they would stake out the hospital where George is at getting treatment. This has turned into nothing but Fox35 acting like vultures, awaiting their chance to pick at a carcass. I am freaking livid over it...

:slap:

BURY CAYLEE already, it's been over a month since her little bones were discovered ..

This won't be a very popular rant, so sorry. But here it is.....thus far, nobody related to Caylee has acted honorably and instead of stepping up to the plate and making sure this poor baby was found (dead or alive), everyone lied, denied, diverted attention, complained about everyone except the real person(s) responsible for this child's death, lawyered up, hired sleazy press agents and even sleazier PIs, etc. And this poor baby still hasn't been buried. I'm not telling Mr. Anthony to commit suicide but part of me would be relieved to know that someone who loves Caylee is going to go be with her and give her love and comfort (and if there is no afterlife, I'd still be relieved if someone for once did something other than lawyer up and at least attempted to do something they perceive as honorable).

Told you it's not a popular rant. Apologies again.

On the burial issue: I think Casey's attorney has control over Caylee's remains... he is the reason the Anthonys have not had a burial for the baby, yet.
True and worth noting (thanks). I guess I would have liked to have seen swift action taken by SOMEONE to get this baby buried even if it meant an attempt to fight JB and get this baby buried so she doesn't have to be poked and prodded anymore - something already done by the medical examiners (among others). The Anthonys (on record at least) have been very vocal about their support of JB. JB does not have Caylee's interests in mind (and nor should he, as he is representing Casey Anthony and must focus on her interests).

My rant is about the media. It makes me sick to my stomach that during a time of excruciating emotional crisis for GA, when he is broken, down on his knees~ they run to the house and to the hospital hoping to get first crack at breaking news. COME ON!

If I thought for one minute that my voice would count, I would write the media in Orlando and give them what for....

My rant is to Casey:
Do the right freakin' thing for ONCE in your pathetic life! Admit what you did, and take your punishment. Free your family from the pain, so they can start healing the terrible, horrible hole you've left in their hearts. And for God's sake, give JB permission to bury the beautiful baby girl. You never gave her the life she deserved, at least give her the burial she deserves.

I should have just saved my breath. :banghead:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member