Rant about the CASE **NO DISCUSSION/Replies** JUST RANTS #6

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
No rant yet- just coming back to the Caylee threads after self-imposed TO.

Hope the service goes smooth- Caylee is honored properly and laid to REST.

Then... I want to see some DOCS!

I am angry that the As apparently want to make a living out of this and have given the whole family jobs with CMAF, even though not one of them is apparently at all qualified and the board does not have one member from outside the family.

I am disgusted that the WBC is planning to picket Caylee's memorial...

I read what M. Klass said about being on the 'do not attend' list for Caylee's memorial service tomorrow. M. Klass is such a great guy and advovate for missing children. He has my respect and admiration. I really hope that this is the last reference the Anthony's make to M. Klass!!!

The Anthony's need to appreciate basking in the attention they will be getting tomorrow because Wednesday, Feb. 11 will be back to reality for them!!! After tomorrow, they need to stay out of the spotlight, IMO. I do not want to hear about them other than they are all being charged with Obstruction. I am this extreme about it because I firmly believe this family was in a cover up mode from the minute the car was picked up from the tow yard.

My sympathy is with and for little Caylee, not the Anthony's!!

My Rant + tears for today are for little Caylee!
Why can't this service just go on without controversy? Why can't she for one day be memorialized without money being involved, protesters, who can and cannot come?
Why can't for just one day this be ONLY ABOUT CAYLEE?

:banghead::banghead::banghead:

I am angry at the disingenous argument repeated over and over again that the A's mention of people not being welcome is because of protesters and disruptors and of course they HAVE to say that, when we know Mark Klass, Padilla, Rob, etc. etc. are not protesters. They are the ones who are pointedly excluded, not this amorphous, vague group of undetermined malcontents.

my rant:

I want a doc dump, anything to take away from this darn memorial that has now become larger than life.

My rant is why oh why does this so called church and there followers protesting there I hate america crap at this sweet angels memorial. Its bad enough this lady and her church do it at funerals of our hero soldiers. :loser:Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr I have so much more I could say but I wont because Im a good girl and dont want a spanking :silenced:

CA whens the gold medal for maintaining her passive agressive personality even in what is to be a Caylee day! I wish she could realize :silenced: is golden;)

I'm angry to see this turn into a Cindy-a-loosa circus here. It's a memorial. Have your bouncers there, things get out of hand..fine. Politely and inconspicuously remove them. A do-not-attend list for a funeral??? Only the A's could come up with that.

Cindy needs to get over herself and her sick and twisted daughter. They aren't all that.

My rant continues with the memorial scheduled for tomorrow.
It's so sad that Caylee will still not be honored in a respectful and dignified manner tomorrow.
The moment that Cindy decided to ban people from her memorial, it was no longer a memorial for Caylee.
Caylee was an innocent sweet child. This move by Cindy takes away from the sweetness of Caylee's spirit, this move takes away from Caylee period! What makes Cindy's decision to ban some people any different from the 'crazy acting fanatics' that have decided to be there tomorrow protesting!? Both decisions are based upon hate and anger.
The news reporters are all discussing this, the lawyer , BC, has repeated this multiple times, it's become another circus like atmosphere. It's only ok to come to the public memorial if you meet Cindy's approval.
It's just so very sad to me that Cindy couldn't for one day let this day be a day for thinking of and memorializing Caylee... and everyone that wants to be a part be there.
I don't feel true rest can come for Caylee until the hatred and the anger ceases.

Do you believe that Cindy will be able to refrain from chewing gum throughout the grandiose memorial ceremony she has pulled together for the purpose of according those attendees who meet her criteria the opportunity to show their respect and love for her two-year-old granddaughter Caylee? Also please reflect on the fact that, while this more-or less-celebration of life in honor of two-year-old Caylee Marie Anthony is taking place, her remains continue to lie encased in a cardboard box at a funeral home awaiting a proper funeral and burial by her immediate family members.

Okay... Got one now!

First Mods i'm thinking you might be camping out on this thread for awhile tonight.

Second I was trying Very hard to have a zen like attitude about the memorial. After all it is to Honor a MURDERED child!!!

KA released a statement through JB, saying she is opposed to the memorial! Wanted her daughter burried in a casket SO that SHE can visit her someday!!!

Where to start: Well...KC maybe if you wanted your precious little daughter to be buried in a casket, YOU should not have double bagged her and tossed her in the woods with the rest of the garbage. And, as far as you getting out to visit her grave. You are never seeing that baby again in this life or the afterlife because you will be to busy rotting/burning in H*ll!!

That's it!

Not a rant... more sadness. The day before poor Caylee's memorial service her mother still cannot control herself and just lay low. She must draw attention to herself. She makes ridiculous, babbling statements to the press from her cell. It's the most pathetic, twisted thing I have ever seen in my life.

Bless you, little sweetie. Rest in peace far away from this madness.

My second rant for the day is Baez' presser. NONE of this even needed to be said! I will be so glad when this memorial is over and done with!

Yknow, I took yesterday off from WS since it was down for a spell and I got busy (as a loving mother-you get busy with your little child, right KC?). Taking a break from this case was good for me as everyday something more incredulous comes out and it just makes me feel like I have knots inside and I wanna scream!! So this afternoon I log on to WS and the first thread I read is KC's "statement" and now I'm back to the knots in my gut!! (kinda like the first day back at work after a vacation and you get so much crap dumped on you that it feels like you never went away!) Plus I'm feeling anxious about the memorial tomorrow, like its for my own family member; just so sad and unnatural for grandparents to say goodbye to their little grandchild. As much as CA pizzes me off, I am glad she planned this memorial. Caylee deserves nothing less. You know Caylee was the center of CA's world so I'm sure CA will make a dignified, special event. AAARRRGGHHHH!

I don't exactly have a rant, just a request or suggestion, however you want to percieve it. So many are growing increasingly frustrated as the emotions for tomorrow are raging. I myself get upset, and it is all due to wishing sweet Caylee was being honored completely. So here's my plan: I cannot effect the way things are in Orlando, nor do I have alot of money to donate to TES. What I do have are 2 little girls. I plan to honor Caylee by giving my girls extra hugs and kisses tomorrow, holding them a little bit longer and closer. All of the W/S family are wonderful people who are only guilty of caring too much. Everyone, take that extra hug with a little person in your life tomorrow.

I don't want to see JB on the news ever again doing PR for KC - reading anything that KC has written nor repeating anything KC has said.
I don't want to see JB and LKB on morning shows talking about a case from 1954 (Dr. Sam Sheppard" or using the word Hitler in a sentence again.
I don't want to read/hear a quote by GC or his alter ego TB ever again.
I don't want to CA or GA or LA to give another presser.
If KC is convicted I want all of the money from the sale of Caylee's photos that will be used for KC's defense turned over to TM to help recover all of the donation money that KC wasted.
I want ZG to win her case

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member