Rant about the CASE **NO DISCUSSION/Replies** JUST RANTS #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gray, bad color choice paleeze. Wolf in sheep's clothing, nothing more.

JB in the courtroom today, unbelievable. No respect for the judge, KC flirting with him about the pen and paper he gave her, and he got slammed in my honest opinion.

I also can't believe the other disrespect for the judge, "...because you are the one wearing the robes..." Just say 'Your honor' and move on. And then there was the volley from JB towards the prosecution team "...If they were familiar with case..." What???

The whole defense team seemed out of kilter to me.

Priceless, JB ramming his stuff into his briefcase, he was obviously rocked at the end of the hearing.

That's all for now, I'm sure I'll be back after I watch more replays.

The very fact that the defense is the ones holding up Caylee's funeral- therefore, causing the A's to suffer longer, indicates to me that since KC made JB P of A, over Caylee's remains, KC still controls how much she can hurt her family.

In addition, it tells me that JB has no respect for the A's at all, and intends to throw them under the bus at trial. He's not allowing the A's any visits. KC does not want to see them. (There's no reason the parents can't visits for two minutes to see she's okay and say I love you.) No, I think it spells something's in the air, and it ain't good.

JB and KC are from the same mold. Blame everyone but themselves.

:furious::furious::behindbarMy rant is JB sneaking a bracelet into the jail inside one of KCs socks!!!!!! WTF In loving memory my a§§

Words cannot express how angry I felt at the whole "Toss the Pen and Smile" game going on while remains were being discussed. So disrespectful, heartless.
It would not surprise me one bit if there was "footsie" playing under the table as well.
My blood went aboilin', I can tell you.:furious::furious::furious:

I see about the contraband bracelet now. Thanks. :)

And now WFTV is reporting on it.

What the??? How and why could he do that? Illegal, isn't it? Good grief! Jail says "no harm"??? :mad:

My Rant for tonight:

I am so appreciative of this forum! I've gained 14 pounds since this case started, my desk looks like a filing cabinet, my ashtray is full, and my dogs have started chasing their tails for entertainment...Thanks alot!:crazy:
I try not to get angry, but I am tonight because I know that Caylee hasn't been buried!

oh, and if I may add another rant:

GIVE THE POOR MODS A BREAK! AND A HUGE THANKS FOR KEEPING EVERYONE STRAIGHT!

My ROTD.

Keeping up with this case is a full time job. My other full time job is interfering with it.

I need to win the lottery!

My rant is this:

Why am I worried that JB is not doing a great job? Do I want KC to have a better defense so has a better shot at wriggling out of this? Uh, NO. I'm questioning if I shouldn't change my strategy to say Great Job JB, keep up the awesome work!

QUITE FRANKLY, NG, the Menendez Brothers are NOT twins. Quite frankly you must be thinking of your own kids. Quite frankly, your producer NL is the worst reporter I have seen on this case. Quite frankly she is a robot. Quite frankly she speaks the words but has no comprehension of what she is reporting. Absolutely.

hope this makes sense:

JB has said from day 31 that that we don't know what he knows. He again stated this yestereday. "KC is innocent" and that we don't know what they know" (i'm assuming by "they" he is talking about his team of lieyers). Now, we know that that they insisted that Caylee was alive but of course, she wasn't. Soooo we have lots of new developments in this case i.e. meter reader, duck tape, blanket matches etc, YET JB still says the exact same thing in his interviews that he did before any of us knew about hearts and trash bags etc. He only changes what he has to change like conceeding that Caylee is not alive. I guess that fact did not change anything for him. If these are such great secrets WHY WHY would he not bring these facts to the judge or LE so they couuld lower the charges so she does not have to spend a year or so in jail waiting for her trial? This may not make sense but the bottom line rant is.... I can't stand how JB thinks we are all stupid enough to buy his doo doo.

I so agree with you Capri. I am just sick inside for little Caylee. While K.C. is smiling and playing "lets switch pens" with B. Little Caylee's body still is sitting in that funeral home in a box.

I do not get Geraldo, for which I am mostly glad. Today though, I would like to be able to see and hear Cindy's interview for myself.

Geraldo needs to STOP touting things he cannot deliver on his show!!! GRRRRR! :furious: First, the video, next was the suicide letter, and now Cindy!!! WTH?! You would think somone would get him for "false advertising" or something!!! It is WRONG!!! I wait all day to see what he is promising to have on and wade through all the BS he does have on only to find out he lied yet again!!! :furious::furious::furious:

I pledge to never watch Geraldo again! I'm not kidding! I don't care if Casey Anthony herself comes on there with an interview. I'll just have to read about it.

I'm sorry that I started a thread about ca being on gr....I knew better....I know better and yet....I did it....I'm sorry that others wasted their time watching it....I choose after wasting 30 minutes on it to turn him off---that perhaps he wasn't going to deliver....my children were on the computer so I couldn't appoligize on that board.....I will never ever go there again...I PROMISE!!!!

That being said.....I HATE THAT THE DEFENSE THINKS THAT THE EMOTIONS KC EXPRESSED IN COURT SHOULD PROVE THAT SHE IS A CARING PERSON...SOMEWHERE THEY JUST DON'T GET IT!! I don't understand why gr didn't ask about the babys funeral....if she is or isn't released to the a's....my other biggie....why they are complaining of SA withholding info....I really truly wish that they had to share the deep mysterious knowledge of what would "clear" kc.....and who the h3ll is "todd black"---??? Why they can through that out and not document if he is real or not...we KNOW that if the SA/LE did this defense would be mighty mad....Why can they get away with all this and then try to play the "pity me/WHINE card"....:furious:

again....I'm sorry for those lost minutes for all of you.....:blowkiss::blowkiss::blowkiss:

My rant is at myself for getting sucked into watching Geraldo again, I know better and I still do it!!! :banghead:

I would like to post a poll.

How many times will Geraldo be allowed to pull a bait and switch before Fox fires his azz?

As I stated elsewhere -- I stayed up past my bedtime to watch GR's exclusive interview with CA only to be greeted with the vision of LKB and JB sitting stiff-backed, wearing their best solemn faces. If you had put a pitchfork in JB's hand they were Grant Wood's American Gothic. No Cindy.

This is the response I got from FOX after I sent an e mail complaining that they lied about having CA on the show last night.

The Cindy Anthony Interview will be on tonight at 10pm est.

Thank you very much for watching.

So, after the Super Bowl, (yeah Steelers!!) I turned on Geraldo, to see what CA would have to say. Stupid me. It was a re run of an OLD interview with her. I should have known better.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
combfish-mclisa