Rant about the CASE **NO DISCUSSION/Replies** JUST RANTS #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This case is so emotionally complicated. The Anthony family doesn't crave justice the way a family whose loved one has been murdered by a stanger would. There is so much pain in the truth here--and that's hard to see.

My rant is I am darn tired of those of us who feel little to no sympathy for the Anthonys being subject to insinuations or even accusations of being "mean", "heartless", "cruel", etc. I don't feel it and I won't fake it.

The world does not have cookie cutter people. There are bad people who murder. There are angry people who fight against the bad. And there are people who feel sorry for everyone and everything. I am in the angry fighter bunch and I am not going to apologize for it. I don't expect the sympathetic bunch to stop pasting wings and sparkles on Caylee and join me. There is room and need for both types in the world. Just let us all walk... or stomp down our own path. Except the stinking liars, thieves, rapists, abusers and murderers and their coddling supporters that so p*ss me off. I prefer they be kicked down their path on the point of a million boots.

My rant is that I can't find a factual list, or note taking of what was said that the service. I don't want to read 2,000 posts and everyone's opinions to find bits and pieces of the memorial.

I was able to find a blog with the transcribed speeches using Google. I'd give you the link but I'm afraid it might be a no-no since it's a blog. You could try that.

Why would the anthonys make casey soooo much a part of baby caylee's memorial! Could they not go just 2 hours without worshipping casey! And CA talking about how much love casey had for Caylee! Just made me think again of what caylee's last few moments of her life were like with her mother.

What got my goat today was Cindy talking about Caylee's beauty and compassion. Cindy is really hung up on looks. How often does she mention the word "beauty"? Caylee was beautiful and compassionate like her mother??????
Did she give an example? She and Lee use terms that describe nothing.....drives me crazy!

George always saying gorgeous and "Hello, Beautiful". This girl needed to be taken down about a 100 notches and they keep feeding her ego. She should have been taught there are better and there are worse, as far as her looks go (and everything else for that matter)

Too much mention of looks in this family......core issues here. We used to use the term "conceited" when I was young but now we have a fancy term "narcissistic". They helped Casey become this and she has pushed the term to a new level......She is so in love with herself, it drives me nuts. You cannot tell me she was raised in a religious setting and she became like this.....no way. She would have learned sharing and helping others and giving to community...She was pampered, indulged and complimented throughout her life.....and it continues even with her in jail.

I wish they would STOP the talk about the looks, already. I am sick of it. Give me substance instead. Casey learned that "LOOKS" are everything and that is all she needs. What a shame! When are Cindy and George going to "get" it?

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/en...lic-fell-in-love-with-her-not-her-family.html

The Anthony's have suffered beyond belief, but they are still in denial. they want so much now to save Casey. This is impossible and her attorney is inept. I watched the Memorial for Caylee, the poor innocent child of this dysfunctional family who died because of it.

Posted by: Bonnie | February 11, 2009 at 03:52 AM

Bolded by me

My rant is that the fact bolded above keeps getting pushed under the rug. Dysfunctional isn't an excuse - this family's pathology resulted in the death of an innocent. Empathize, ofcourse - but don't deny who they are.

Cindy said KC loved Caylee so very much, but up until the last month, didn't Cindy complain that she was always watching Caylee? Didn't KC's friends say that Caylee was dragged to parties only to sleep on the sofa while the partying was going on? Didn't a boyfriend say that Caylee slept in the same bed as KC and him? Didn't the analysis of the phone records show she was txting or calling 80% of her day leaving little time to care for a 2-year-old. Didn't she wait 31 days to report her much loved child missing? Didn't she keep the police busy chasing false leads instead of looking for her missing beloved child? What kind of love is that?

I think the Memorial was staged for sympathy... It was all about Cindy and planned by Cindy. I truly think it was put on to get the public behind them as a grieving family. Nothing this dysfunctional family does surprises me anymore but it breaks my heart that their little Caylee suffered such a horrific death and they still go on about Casey. I am so upset that G would say to send letters to Casey.. this proves that this family is still in control mode
and out of touch with reality. Maybe, G thinks that the public opinion has changed towards Casey after the memorial and seeing their grief as a family....NOT

this is my rant from the memorial. I thought Cynthia's emotions were misplaced and downright spooky to watch! I thought Lee's entire speech was about him and his anger instead of memorializing his niece...of which he never even SAID HER NAME! The cma crap was irritating, annoying, infuriating. The barbs he threw at LE and the media, tho concealed craftily, were disgusting too.

George's speech was great minus the letter writing plea. The musicians were wonderful. The end of Cynthia's speech, to me was disgusting..her plight to save the world with music in the background was nasty and made me want to throw up.

This was all my rant... my opinion and my rant... I needed to get it off of my chest after watching. It was overall pure Anthony unplugged to me and I wish I would never have watched it at all.

My Mom's funeral procession was two miles long, and over 400 people attended in November of 2008. I didn't know most of the people who were there, because half were from the wonderful church she attended. Those people were there for my Mom, and they were not there to be in the spotlight. It was her day!

If the people who were not welcome to Caylee's memorial did show up on this special day, it would have been all about them. The protestors who camped out in front of this baby's home, and taunted her grandma and grandpa for weeks at the worst possible times of their lives, were there for one thing.....to get on TV. Do you really think they should be welcome with open arms?

The bounty hunter who threw himself into this tragedy, and STILL continues to hang on like a sticky booger, is there for one reason....self gratification!!!He seriously needs to leave Or-Lon-Do and carry on with what ever he was doing before July 15, 2008. He's probably on Nancy Grace's payroll, because I can't see this man doing something for nothing. This man went as far as wanting to stage a good show for the viewers if they found Caylee's remains. Ummmm hello...would you want him at your kids Memorial? He was not out there searching like NG claims. He was directing like it was a movie production. Would you want him there at your grandchilds Memorial?

Finally, NG, and the media need to put this case to rest until the trial. They have treaded on this Tot Mom BS long enough, and NO it's not about Justice For Caylee.....it's all about ratings. The other day they were saying all of these protests were planned, as they were HOPING, and PRAYING there would be lots of DRAMA for their ratings. Sickening!

These talking heads need to shut up, and move on to new cases for the missing. At this point all they are doing is trying to stir the pot, and gossip about silly crap, that most normal people could care less about. There are hundreds of thousands of missing children that need recognition. I'd participate in watching a show dedicated to those kids in a heartbeat. I don't care what Casey the "Tot Mom" wore to court, or what her carb intake is from all the junk food she's eating, or if her attorney is hugging her, stroking her in private, or if she uses tampons, or pads, or, or, or, etc., etc. Is the world really out of other drama to report on?

I. loathe. most. of. the.media outlets and their minions. Conscienceless, hypocritical opportunism, glorifying a baby murderer and her family and paying out Big Blood Money. :slap:

The thing that really made my jaw drop was when Cindy said at the very end (with swelling music to boot) "goodbye Caylee Marie". She could have said a million more loving thnigs! It struck me as cold.
Also I hope the family realizes that now the trial will be their next public appearance, they will NOT be allowed to wear their silly pins, buttons and rubber bands
They just should have stuck with Caylee and not tried to have swayed any potential jurors.
AHHH that felt good!

Finally, NG, and the media need to put this case to rest until the trial. They have treaded on this Tot Mom BS long enough, and NO it's not about Justice For Caylee.....it's all about ratings. The other day they were saying all of these protests were planned, as they were HOPING, and PRAYING there would be lots of DRAMA for their ratings. Sickening!

These talking heads need to shut up, and move on to new cases for the missing. At this point all they are doing is trying to stir the pot, and gossip about silly crap, that most normal people could care less about. There are hundreds of thousands of missing children that need recognition. I'd participate in watching a show dedicated to those kids in a heartbeat. I don't care what Casey the "Tot Mom" wore to court, or what her carb intake is from all the junk food she's eating, or if her attorney is hugging her, stroking her in private, or if she uses tampons, or pads, or, or, or, etc., etc. Is the world really out of other drama to report on?[/QUOTE]

I'm so with you on this. Please just stop talking, talking, talking unless there is some news.

ROTD

I want my doc dump and I want it NOW!!!!

there was a photo of KC at the memorial.

they spoke of casey at caylee's memorial.

she was caylee's mother.

CAYLEE LOVED HER MOTHER.

That was all as it should be. Why would anyone have problem with this is beyond me. Yes I know she ended caylee's life but to CAYLEE her mother was her WORLD. Looking from caylee's POV do any of you imagine that she wouldnt have wanted a photo of herself and her mother?

Lee Anthony: That CMA junk was just weird.

My rant is this~ I hate the fact that Casey was mentioned at her victim's memorial service! That should never have happened!

The reason Caylee Marie Anthony had such a short life, was because her mother murdered her in cold blood, and not because God had better plans for her! Who were they kidding? She wasn't called Home to be God's Angel! God's Hand was not in this!

Caylee's untimely death was not a work of God. It was the work of pure selfishness and pure evil, and nothing more!
It made me literally sick when the entire family turned Caylee's memorial into a Casey praise-a-thon! Sickening! And I am disgusted!

I respect all of the feelings and opinions everyone has, here, and I may agree or disagree with many. We're all entitled to state our opinions, but is it really sleuthing? A young child's life was extinguished far too early, and that should remain the focus. Because in this country we are presumed innocent until proven guilty, it would appear that the murderer is in jail. Until trial there isn't much more that can be done, at this point.

It seems that there is so much energy and anger being extruded by so many posters that I can't help but think; maybe it's time to step away from the computer for awhile and get to know YOUR family and friends. Do you have children who can't speak to you because you're so wrapped up in this case? What if, God forbid, they were taken from you tomorrow? Would you feel severe guilt because you didn't step away from the computer for an hour and play with them or talk to them? Perhaps, in Caylee's honor, you should step away and give your family YOU.

Just my two cents.

ROTD::banghead:

I am so sick and tired of parents just throwing their children in the trash, over a cliff, over a bridge...
Why oh why can't they just leave them somewhere safe?
Why oh why can't these cruel people just leave these children with someone who is not able to have children but are desperately wanting them for all the right reasons?
I am just so over it!

:banghead:

ROTD: I realise emotions have been running high since news of the memorial broke, but that's over now. Please, can we stop all the touchy feely threads and fights and get back to fact finding? I'm not saying the Anthonys don't deserve sympathy for their horrible experience, but I'm finding it suffocating these days. Same with this TM versus LP war. I just want to get back to the actual case of how this dear little child was killed, by whom, and why. Hopefully, we will have some official word on fingerprints soon.

Okay, rant over and here's hoping I don't get banned.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maxnum