Ranting Thread And Open Random Thoughts

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
let's see how long it takes for Cindy to show her face and speak with the media. It seems like the only time she speaks is when Casey is locked up.

Hey guys n' gals, remember earlier in this thread when everyone wsa going nuts about the "black guy and white girl aol page blah" thing? I have no clue what that was about -- but since I just got to this thread and saaw that, I of course clicked the link.

This is the first time that I'm writing in this thread ... but, it's 'cause I did something with the pictures that makes it a little easier on the eyes.

I see the resemblance ...

Now um ... if you see it too, maybe that is something that we should indeed talk about?

It's 2 different pictures of Caylee.

My rant for the day is looking through the "Casey turns herself in" thread and having to weave through all the posts about tight jeans, knotted t-shirts, makeup, sunglasses, jewelry, hair, hats etc.,

I might as well add NG's thread, as this one will be started soon and the picking will begin about the same stuff, hair, clothings, jewelry and speech.

Enough already!

Time for me to vent too. I have to put this down in words..somewhere, because I am beginning to wonder about myself and I am driving friends insane.

I have prayed my heart out for soooo many weeks that Caylee was alive, then finally I realized she more than likely is not.

I've begged and even bargained with God to let her be found safe, then later it changed to just FOUND and put to rest.

This situation is breaking my heart, not to mention making me mad as HELL.

I was washing dishes earlier and burst into tears and I can't get the thought of the CLAW marks in the trunk of the car out of my mind.

I am a long distance walker, speed waking has been the only thing that has kept me somewhat sane over the past 7 years because I have a very stressful job and fast walking is a great release for me...but it isn't enough to completely rid myself of the thoughts of little Caylee.

I know deep in my heart that I love her..and I suppose that is a disturbing realization. I would have taken her in a heart beat and loved her as if she were my own.

What I can't understand is..if I can feel this way about a child I have never met, how can her family turn their backs on her?

I work in the mental health field and know how to deal with people's problems, and even have an inkling of what causes them, but I have never seen anything like this.

Patty G, I couldn't agree with you more!

It drives me NUTS.

Poor EtherealGirl :(...........The family is truly insane and blinded by the attention and money they are getting out of this. They are more worried about getting Casey out of jail than finding Caylee. Hell, they have put more effort into finding the web cam than they have into finding Caylee. That is why I hope the whole family goes down for something. It is sad bystanders and strangers care more about this little girl than the family

My rant:

I need more facts.

I read details, read and post my own speculations in addition to many others, but I'd just simply like more facts.

I've resigned myself to the singular fact that Caylee may never be found.

So I just keep hoping that combined LE/FBI/other testing facilities have enough irrefutable FACTS to ultimately bring Casey to trial and a conviction for any charge they can prove that will result in a just sentence.

('Just' being a subjective term to many. And I won't post my own interpretation in this case, but the more facts I see, the better I feel that justice will closely resemble my own belief on this one.)

My rant for the day is looking through the "Casey turns herself in" thread and having to weave through all the posts about tight jeans, knotted t-shirts, makeup, sunglasses, jewelry, hair, hats etc.,

I might as well add NG's thread, as this one will be started soon and the picking will begin about the same stuff, hair, clothings, jewelry and speech.

Enough already!
tell me about it.

Enough already!

So many of the threads seem to have the same problem!! It's impossible to find out what's going on because of all the comments and pages of stuff that's off-topic or whatever. It's like read one post about the topic; wade thru 3 pages of bs; find another post about the topic and then 10 more pages of bs. Now if these extras were analyzing or 'sleuthing' I'd get it and sure wouldn't be ranting about it!

Everything about this case is different from the other cases discussed on this site: from the threads filled with posts that are off topic to the bashing and everything in between. I know the mods try and bless their hearts for that!!

Even though I've been guilty of it...I concur about the unnecessary posting about things like your poor uncle in Missouri...and give myself 40 lashes for past bad posts! But what really irks me is when there's a thread and you've done your best to read it and follow along wading through all of the unimportant interruptions...then you have a question about something that you just didn't get...and someone returns a snide answer "didn't you read the thread?". Geez. Answer the question or ignore me but don't be snotty about it.

I really appreciate your posts Patty. No nonsense!

Enough already!

What Patty G Said!
:woohoo:

Posting Wishlist: If you wouldn't want your mom to read your post, don't post it. WSers are busy folk. Stay on topic. Be relevant. Ask/Answer/Contribute constructively. Help newbies. Curb the sarcasm (it rarely translates properly). Avoid superficial, extraneous, irrelevant, angry, unkind, snide, arrogant, or rude comments. Read the TOS b4 posting. Don't start a thread without searching for same. Do your research. Check out the stickys. Seek not to create controversy out of triviality. Don't sweat the small stuff. Take breaks when you start to sweat. Rant on the rant thread. Be smart. Be safe. Be respectful. Have fun. Open your mind. Prepare to learn. Sleuth wisely.
Oh...and be thankful to anyone who will listen to your rant.
:blowkiss:

So many of the threads seem to have the same problem!! It's impossible to find out what's going on because of all the comments and pages of stuff that's off-topic or whatever. It's like read one post about the topic; wade thru 3 pages of bs; find another post about the topic and then 10 more pages of bs. Now if these extras were analyzing or 'sleuthing' I'd get it and sure wouldn't be ranting about it!

Everything about this case is different from the other cases discussed on this site: from the threads filled with posts that are off topic to the bashing and everything in between. I know the mods try and bless their hearts for that!!

I agree! I realize people want to add their opinion but isn't that what the OT threads are for? Not only that, but reading and thinking what does this have to do with this topic? Isn't another thread started for that topic already?

Enough already!

*nods* I also have issues with weaving through the comments about Casey's looks: "she has a horseface"... she's not attractive... why would anyone date her and find her pretty... yadda yadda physicality yadda. To be honest, if I didn't know who she was and the predicament she was in, and had to go on her looks alone: she's a pretty young lady. (Of course the darkness she chose to live by does make her very unattractive on the inner beauty level.) For such a pretty girl (on the outside) with an adorable daughter, that had so much available to her to have a great life: it is sad that she chose to ruin it all... and the biggest person to pay was adorable Caylee.

Ok, I have to be on a plane to Ireland in 6 hours... gots to get a nap... so I'm out of here for a while (ie: days). Hope you guys have a good week, and I hope when I do get time to check on yall, I will find that there has been a break in the case. Take care!

Time for me to vent too. I have to put this down in words..somewhere, because I am beginning to wonder about myself and I am driving friends insane.

I have prayed my heart out for soooo many weeks that Caylee was alive, then finally I realized she more than likely is not.

I've begged and even bargained with God to let her be found safe, then later it changed to just FOUND and put to rest.

This situation is breaking my heart, not to mention making me mad as HELL.

I was washing dishes earlier and burst into tears and I can't get the thought of the CLAW marks in the trunk of the car out of my mind.

I am a long distance walker, speed waking has been the only thing that has kept me somewhat sane over the past 7 years because I have a very stressful job and fast walking is a great release for me...but it isn't enough to completely rid myself of the thoughts of little Caylee.

I know deep in my heart that I love her..and I suppose that is a disturbing realization. I would have taken her in a heart beat and loved her as if she were my own.

What I can't understand is..if I can feel this way about a child I have never met, how can her family turn their backs on her?

I work in the mental health field and know how to deal with people's problems, and even have an inkling of what causes them, but I have never seen anything like this.

"claw marks"??? this is the first I've heard of that! where did you learn about claw marks???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ellerybeans