Ranting Thread And Open Random Thoughts

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I really think she wanted to disappear forever. She didn't want any family member to know where she was. She probably knew the car would've been towed but didn't think they'd send a registered letter to her home.

Either that or something happened at the Amscott but I can't think what it could've been
Casey probably didn't know that registered letters get sent. If she wanted it stolen she probably thought it'd be boosted and stripped. If she wanted it found, she may have figured LE would find it eventually.

As for Amscot, she probably was looking for a likely place to abandon the vehicle and thought "hey, I'll leave it here."

I would almost bet my life that she was she had a plan to vanish, if her mother had giver her that "one more day tofind Caylee" she would have never seen her again. Casey should have vanished immediately but how does a person who is completely dependent on other people survive? She intended to take off to the internet guy in California or wherever she had it planned already with someone pre-chosen to care for her. She left her purse because she knows that no woman leaves her purse, and that would immediately throw up red flags and suspicions of foul play!

There are several factors here. They don't have enought evidence for a murder charge. It is in Casey's best interest to keep quiet. I have heard that her parents do not discuss were Caylee might be.

The longer she keeps her mouth shut, the better she will be financially. She has already sold the rights to her story. It does not really matter what her parents think. They have covered her all her life. This does not make any differerence. So untill they come up with more evidence....there is not much anyone can do. It took 4 months before LE arrested Scott Peterson for murder. They got the double bonus of finding the bodies.

There might be a time where LE have to act. There is only so much time you can hold a person on a charge. It just might be that Casey will go to prison for child neglect and petty theft. That should net her about 7 years. Not good if you want to keep her in past child bearing years. But until they get more, nothing you or anybody can do about. there are cases worse then this that the killer was never found or just lies there. I'm think of the 5 women murdered at the Lane Bryant store. Doubt if they will ever find the killer. There are 2 little Okhlama girls killed, I doubt that will ever be solved. Not even worth the rant.

Excellent post, Susie... I'm beginning to think, like some fellow WSers, that Cindy and George (possibly Lee) has something to hide, and this is why they're so hell bent on defending Casey at all costs. It appears more and more each day that they're all cut from the same pathological cloth. Now if Lee has indeed committed "donation fraud," he'll go down for that soon, but I think they'll all go down eventually. Especially Cindy. But from observation, she's going to fight anything that comes her way come hell or high water. She has the same sick, warped sense of entitlement as her daughter...

Leonard really needs to stop going to on television and saying stupid stuff. He now has a new story which Casey told him about Zanny and Samantha. Yes, the Zanny has a sister named Samantha.....I really doubt that Casey said that I think LP is just trying to keep his face within the media. What about the story with the kid falling off the balcony? Come on, stay out of the media LP or quit lying.

What do you guys think?

..and we'll soon hear from their brother, Spiderman.

rant rant rant rant RANT RANT RANT RANT RANT RANT RANT RANT!!!!! (TAKES BREATH).....

rant rant.........rant Rant RANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AHHHH.... MUCH BETTER! And look...I kept in the TOS and kept my feelings to myself. Still.....much better...

Thanks for the rant thread! I needed that!

ETA...I also just did 45 minutes of turbojam kickboxing and you can imagine who was landing the side punch kicks LOL....

Why do I have a strong feeling there are members of the family on here posting in their defense. Just seems to be a strong defensive presence on nearly every thread lately, almost to the point I would swear the person posting is taking things discussed on WS personal, and not from a 3rd person point of view.

I'm right there with you! Apparently when this gets discussed problems arrise, like the earlier thread that was closed. Many of us have reason to believe that the A's are spending too much time on the computer.

I spent half of my weekend taking care of someone else's dead child. I came home and shed more tears than you can imagine, for someone I had never met. It breaks my heart that of all the tears that have flowed for Caylee, we have yet to see any come from her mother. I'm upset, exhausted, disgusted....I just wish they would find her.

I wrote this the last night when I was half asleep and a little emotional. ....Sincerely,
A Fellow Mother

Very respectfully snipped.

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Excellent post, Susie... I'm beginning to think, like some fellow WSers, that Cindy and George (possibly Lee) has something to hide, and this is why they're so hell bent on defending Casey at all costs. It appears more and more each day that they're all cut from the same pathological cloth. Now if Lee has indeed committed "donation fraud," he'll go down for that soon, but I think they'll all go down eventually. Especially Cindy. But from observation, she's going to fight anything that comes her way come hell or high water. She has the same sick, warped sense of entitlement as her daughter...

oops i reposted this minus the stuff directed at cindy because I thot mods erased it - then I saw rant thread...was it really a rant? Cause I can rant WAY better than that!

I spent half of my weekend taking care of someone else's dead child. I came home and shed more tears than you can imagine, for someone I had never met. It breaks my heart that of all the tears that have flowed for Caylee, we have yet to see any come from her mother. I'm upset, exhausted, disgusted....I just wish they would find her.
oh my :( i hope your ok

Bless your heart and thank you from the bottom of all of ours!:blowkiss:

Oh goody! A place to vent...

Well, here's my two cents -

Caylee Anthony has certainly touched many hearts (mine included) and I hope, once and for all, that she is found and this madness comes to an end. Her disgusting so-called mother and very dysfunctional family do not deserve an ounce of the media attention that they are getting. Period. But, like most people, it's like a car wreck - no matter how much you don't want to look - you still can't stop yourself from looking.

Now, my thoughts on the media....as we sit here and wait for a minute-by-minute play-by-play on this case...other children are being murdered by their parents, step-parents, unknown perps and they get not one mention on the news (c'mon guys, you know it's true, especially on WS, we get a new story almost everyday). Other children and adults are disappearing daily - and not one BLIP on the radar screen.

I work in/with the media and it just sickens me that they will play into one case for the 'ratings' and ignore other cases where media attention could make or break the case. Thousands of families are ignored yet this case has gotten front page news for weeks now....please don't flame me, I want Caylee found as much as you do - and I want Casey Anthony's smug little butt in jail too - just upsets me that we don't have a way to get equal coverage for all cases.

Originally Posted by Tate
oops i reposted this minus the stuff directed at cindy because I thot mods erased it - then I saw rant thread...was it really a rant? Cause I can rant WAY better than that!

I'm still trying to figure out where your original post went? JBean edited my post, so I guess he removed your post that I quoted in my reply? His reason below my post: "Removed not allowed open letter quote." Whatever that means? Did you have an "open letter quote?" LOL!

I'm still trying to figure out where your original post went? JBean edited my post, so I guess he removed your post that I quoted in my reply? His reason below my post: "Removed not allowed open letter quote." Whatever that means? Did you have an "open letter quote?" LOL!

I don't ever understand why my threads get erased or merged...I don't think I'm all that controversial...sometimes I feel like I am taking crazy pills here...I post...I go back to check the thread. POOF it is gone. Sometimes I am afraid I have gone through a portal to Stalin ruled Russia. ???? it is just weird if you ask me. sorry mods.

My rant: I've had it with this crazy family. There is a huge secret that they are covering for. And I mean from before that little girl went missing...

I think she and George are both in serious denial. Who in the world wants to think of your daughter as a 'monster'? I really think they want to believe that Caylee is alive, therefore the tremendous denial. It's very difficult for anyone to say how they would react in this type of situation - your every move video-taped, web-cam etc. Note the bizzare behavior of many real 'celebrities' when it comes to the paparrazi. They go nuts JUST for being photographed 24/7.
Yes, I think they have brought a lot of this on to themselves, but at the same time I think Cindy tried very hard to be the 'spokesperson' and keep her family together. Didn't work out to their benefit obviously, but people don't always make the best decisions especially when the world is watching them 24/7.

It's easy to 'armchair quarterback' this situation, but until you have been there - which I don't think anyone of us have (I hope not!!), you never know how you will really react.

Reminds me of a police officer friend of mine who had many medals for marksmanship, etc. on the shooting range. He said the first time he came upon an armed gunman who had broken into a house, both he and the gunman opened fire at a range of less than 12 feet. Neither was hit because both were so scared and nervous during the situation. He ended up tackling the guy. His point to me was 'you never know how you will react until you are in the actual situation'. He was a police officer in a big city in the northeast. He was obviously embarrassed about the event and other officers gave him a hard time. But he was very honest about it. It doesn't always happen the way Hollywood makes it out to be. Otherwise, Monk or CSI-makebelieve would solve this case in 1 hour.

I know this is a different situation, but still you never know how you are going to react when that adrenaline, emotions, anger, grief, etc. kick in.

I am not defending their actions at all...I don't think they have helped their situation at all!!! I'm just trying to make sense out of their actions and reactions...that have not made much sense in most cases. Sorry for the book.

P.S. This server really s%$ks. Sorry Tricia. I know you have upgraded and this type of load was never expected, but just venting. But hey, the website has become more popular than you could have expected!!!

I don't ever understand why my threads get erased or merged...I don't think I'm all that controversial...sometimes I feel like I am taking crazy pills here...I post...I go back to check the thread. POOF it is gone. Sometimes I am afraid I have gone through a portal to Stalin ruled Russia. ???? it is just weird if you ask me. sorry mods.

I don't think you're that controversial either. I honestly didn't see anything wrong with your original post. I thought it rocked!, that's why I replied.

I'm sorry your posts keep getting erased??? I really enjoy reading them, and it's obvious you're a nice person. So hang in there, and I'll try to catch you on your next post...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
daniellelacy