Rants and Random Ideas ABOUT THE CASE thread #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
You're welcome. Being that this is the rant thread, I'll say that it frustrates me to no end how false information is repeatedly spread as fact on this forum. People really need to be more responsible in order not to mislead others.

When I'm upset or frustrated I instantly go into cleaning mode just to keep my hands and mind occupied. I see that same thing in Cindy. I think Cindy believed the car smelled "like" a dead body had been in it, but until Casey admitted later that Caylee had been missing for a month Cindy didn't actually believe it was a real possibility.

My apologies to chilly and everyone else for bringing up the story that GA cleaned the car after the tow yard. I read that in WS somewhere. In fact, I'd read that the A's neighbours SAW him clean the car. If this was untrue or false I apologize. I'm naive enough to believe what I read in WS....it's a hell of a lot more than we'll ever hear from KC. Sorry for spreading untruths everybody!

My apologies to chilly and everyone else for bringing up the story that GA cleaned the car after the tow yard. I read that in WS somewhere. In fact, I'd read that the A's neighbours SAW him clean the car. If this was untrue or false I apologize. I'm naive enough to believe what I read in WS....it's a hell of a lot more than we'll ever hear from KC. Sorry for spreading untruths everybody!
There is NOTHING to say that GA did not clean the car. Don't apologize and don't feel embarassed for thinking that he may have. You might just be right!

Although it's appreciated, there's no need to apologize to me. :) You repeated what you'd read here, that's my point. We all need to be more careful when it comes to spreading rumors and theories as if they're fact.

No problem Tasyl. There is soooo much to read in this case, plus all of the varying opinions, that it is very difficult to separate fact from fiction. We have all been there.

No worries.....she didn't "clean the car" but she did wash the pants and never turned them over to LE for 19 days. She also washed the dinner knife that she found in the car that she admitted smelled like a dead body.

So you are not entirely incorrect....she didn't "clean" the car but she did wash and remove potential evidence from it..imho.

Time consideration......I too have tossed these theories about. But..........by the time the body began to smell.....(maybe on the 4th day)..........she goes to the computer and looks. Then orders some. While she waits for 6-8 days for it to arrive that body is really foul.
That is the only thing that bothers me.....;would she have waited that long just to kill the smell? I hope she did pour it in the trunk....probably made her ill.
We will all have to wait a long time to learn about this one, won't we?

unless someone can find a link while doing a search on chloroform that claims it's great for removing the smell of decomposition.........i just don't see it happening that way.

I believe the story started as someone's theory and has taken on a life of it's own from there. LE has said repeatedly that they retrieved evidence from the trunk of the car. NEVER once have they said it was a difficult task because the trunk had been cleaned. We know Cindy was a pair of pants and a kitchen knife. If George washed down the car, we'd surely know that too.

in the GA audio interview (http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Sideba...dings_of_interviews_from_law_enforcement.html GA says something like "After we brought the car home my WIFE SENT ME BACK TO WORK."
and something about how she would take care of it as he was very upset.

He ALSO said "I don't like the smell in the car, I'm being straight up about it."

just thought I would put there here as it is seems a part of the puzzle about the car cleaning question

First and LAST names are in PUBLICLY released documents posted on a multidute of sites and we can't mention them here? Why? This is my rant. I don't understand this??? The witness list thread was removed because of this but it is listed on all news sites as well as on any other forum that discusses this case but we can't write about the players that are already in the public forum? And we are "websleuthers"? Ha!

That's my rant and obviously only my opinion.

in the GA audio interview (http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Sideba...dings_of_interviews_from_law_enforcement.html GA says something like "After we brought the car home my WIFE SENT ME BACK TO WORK."

He ALSO said "I don't like the smell in the car, I'm being straight up about it."

just thought I would put there here as it is seems a part of the puzzle about the car cleaning question

No wonder KC laughed about her Dad. P*ssy - whi**ed or what, eh? Haha. George needs to GROW UP fast if he intends to survive this ordeal. This is of course, only my opinion.

First and LAST names are in PUBLICLY released documents posted on a multidute of sites and we can't mention them here? Why? This is my rant. I don't understand this??? The witness list thread was removed because of this but it is listed on all news sites as well as on any other forum that discusses this case but we can't write about the players that are already in the public forum? And we are "websleuthers"? Ha!

That's my rant and obviously only my opinion.

I agree with you, Panther. But since this is a wonderful site to discuss things, we must follow the rules. I don't want to get "kicked off".

It doesn't seem like he'd have had the opportunity to clean the car. Cindy removed the pants and the kitchen knife before she found Amy's phone number and went in search of Casey. George was at work. When he returned home, LE had already been called and were likely swarming all over the place. When would he have had time to clean the car without being seen and stopped by LE? Evidence was retrieved from the car - that seems to indicate that it was NOT cleaned.

You're welcome. Being that this is the rant thread, I'll say that it frustrates me to no end how false information is repeatedly spread as fact on this forum. People really need to be more responsible in order not to mislead others.

Firmly agree with you on that. I also think a lot of people are expressing frustration with the police, in their minds moving slow on this case. However the police are acting on what they know to be fact and are not as sustainable to the rumors that become psydo-facts

It doesn't seem like he'd have had the opportunity to clean the car. Cindy removed the pants and the kitchen knife before she found Amy's phone number and went in search of Casey. George was at work. When he returned home, LE had already been called and were likely swarming all over the place. When would he have had time to clean the car without being seen and stopped by LE? Evidence was retrieved from the car - that seems to indicate that it was NOT cleaned.

She did remove and wash the pants and knife before finding Casey and calling Amy but at this point Cindy already had not seen Caylee in 31 days, Casey had been avoiding her, and she knew that the car smelled like death.

She knew all of these things when she washed and removed the items from the car. This will always bother me and I find it inexcusable. Lee has stated that both George and Cindy feared that they would find Casey or Caylee dead in that trunk due to the smell.....so why did Cindy "send" George back to work and then proceed to remove and wash the potential evidence in the car? That does not seem like an innocent inadvertent action to me at all.

And then she proceeds to tell Amy that she has find Casey or Casey might end up in jail?

Hmmm....Why would she say that?

GA drove the car home. He didn't go to work immediately, did he?! I would have to see a timeframe on that day for his schedule. I believe he did have time to give it a shot on the smell (maybe he didn't have time for a good cleaning with a vacuum etc.) and the reason the car was parked inside the garage opened up. He must have missed some hair, dirt, and evidently bodily fluids were not going to come out so easily. What other "evidence" did he leave?

In response to Shannon718:

Mother's intuition???????? Like all Mother's usually move their granddaughters playhouse to see if she's buried under there..............

She did remove and wash the pants and knife before finding Casey and calling Amy but at this point Cindy already had not seen Caylee in 31 days, Casey had been avoiding her, and she knew that the car smelled like death.

She knew all of these things when she washed and removed the items from the car. This will always bother me and I find it inexcusable. Lee has stated that both George and Cindy feared that they would find Casey or Caylee dead in that trunk due to the smell.....so why did Cindy "send" George back to work and then proceed to remove and wash the potential evidence in the car? That does not seem like an innocent inadvertent action to me at all.

And then she proceeds to tell Amy that she has find Casey or Casey might end up in jail?

Hmmm....Why would she say that?

Didn't CA find Amy's number in the car?

CA sent GA to work because he had just started a new job and they couldn't afford for him to get fired.

IMHO CA's reference to KC ending up in jail was in reference to the theft of money from her great-grandmother.

When I'm upset or frustrated I instantly go into cleaning mode just to keep my hands and mind occupied. I see that same thing in Cindy. I think Cindy believed the car smelled "like" a dead body had been in it, but until Casey admitted later that Caylee had been missing for a month Cindy didn't actually believe it was a real possibility.
At that time, her thoughts should have been on finding Caylee...NOT keeping her mind and hands busy by cleaning anything. She should have been on the phone calling everyone she knew, calling for people to search, whatever she could do at that point...but instead...she goes into cleaning mode?! Not buying it.

I haven't spread rumors that I am aware of. GA WAS in fact the one who mentioned the smell in the car was "cleaning fluid" before it was ever mentioned about the Chloroform. I can direct you to the video clip. Why would he mention it at all?

Mine are bolded

Yes she did find Amy's # in the car...she washed and removed the items before she called Amy.

CA sent GA to work because he had just started a new job and they couldn't afford for him to get fired.

Maybe....but not seeing your grandaughter for 31 days and supposedly Casey also and then finding her abandoned car that smells like a dead body...I'm sure his job would have understood a family emergency.

IMHO CA's reference to KC ending up in jail was in reference to the theft of money from her great-grandmother.

Cindy had already taken care of the theft from the Great Grandmother and paid the bank back, The Great Grandmother did not press charges at Cindy's request and they had a falling out over it. (charges have not been pressed to this day) Cindy could not have been referring to the theft charges because she had already taken care of that. It is my opinion that it was the smell in the car that had her saying what she said to Amy.

Firmly agree with you on that. I also think a lot of people are expressing frustration with the police, in their minds moving slow on this case. However the police are acting on what they know to be fact and are not as sustainable to the rumors that become psydo-facts

Well, in my case, I have absolutely no problem with how the police are moving on this case. I am sure they know a heck of a lot more then we think they do. I know they are working hard on the case and I applaud their efforts. I am willing to be patient and wait as long as it takes for them to have the best case possible.

My frustration is in the mistakes that were made early on. LE not interested in the receipts (according to Cindy, that is)... thus receipts were disposed of by Cindy (that would have been a great time for Maddie the trash bandit, eh? lol) And also the mistake LE made leaving the car with the Anthony's. I am sure the detectives in this case would have a slightly easier time making heads and tails out of the lies if the car was impounded immediately and if all receipts were confiscated.

No charges theft against ggm.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members