Rape allegations mount against Bill Cosby #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Model suspects her agency gave info on her schedule to Bill Cosby, leaving her vulnerable to assault

"The alleged trouble with Cosby started when the then-fresh-faced beauty filmed a commercial with the comic at the height of popularity for both in the early 1990s. After the shoot, Cosby allegedly convinced the model to join him at his Upper East Side townhouse, offering to help her polish her acting skills with private script “readings.”

“He would stage these phony readings in an apartment or a jazz club, and he’d say, ‘Pretend you’re drunk and coming onto me,’ ” said our source, who tells us things took a dark turn when the not-so-funny man hosted one of those readings in a downtown restaurant, then allegedly slipped her an unexpected dessert."

“He gave her a drink,” says our insider. “It might’ve been two, but no more. She got so high she called her boyfriend and said she was so disoriented. He had to go and get her.”

"The ex-boyfriend corroborated the story."

“She stumbled out and Cosby didn’t say goodbye,” according to our source."

“She wasn’t a lightweight — she could drink,” said our insider, adding that the woozy model was “like a dead body” after being tucked safely into bed."

“Thank God this girl has street smarts and knew something was wrong. She got out of there.”

http://www.nydailynews.com/entertai...-day-bill-cosby-agency-leak-article-1.2029365

I only recently became aware of JD when she appeared on Botched and behaved outrageously. I was appalled by her vulgar behavior, but in spite of this, I found her story of rape during her CNN interview last nite to be quite credible and I did feel sorry for her when she started to cry. Her story of being set up by him, completely deceived with the promise of a part on his show, was indeed monstrous and evil.

I only recently became aware of JD when she appeared on Botched and behaved outrageously. I was appalled by her vulgar behavior, but in spite of this, I found her story of rape during her CNN interview last nite to be quite credible and I did feel sorry for her when she started to cry. Her story of being set up by him, completely deceived with the promise of a part on his show, was indeed monstrous and evil.

I watched that interview and zoomed in and saw no tears.

Our local news outlet said that they contacted JD and asked for an interview, only to be told she would not consent to an interview without payment.

I think that undermines her credibility, quite frankly, even though she may well be telling the truth.

I heard the anger in JD's voice and bet she is quite relieved to be able to express what she probably wanted to say way back when during the Howard Stern show (if allegations true). I previously mentioned this, but I had a friend in high school who could be a "drama queen" and was raped by another student (most people didn't believe her for awhile b/c she could be an attention seeker), but she confronted the perpetrator head on and eventually he admitted everything she claimed (because he didn't get in too much trouble for it). I always admired her outspoken honesty regardless of the naysayers. jmo

Being an attention seeker and/or drama queen does not make someone immune to rape. Probably just the opposite if anything, since as we are seeing here, that makes them less likely to be believed.

JD, fresh out of rehab, would have been a perfect target. He knew no one would believe her.

"I Saved my Friend from Bill Cosby"

Tony Hogue banged furiously on the front door of Bill Cosby’s Upper East Side brownstone. Every so often he shouted out and kicked the door, calling the name of his friend, a 23-year-old woman who he believed was groggy, terrified and possibly trapped inside, too dazed and confused to extricate herself.

“I just started kicking it and pounding it. I made quite a racket. I wanted to get in,” Hogue recalled, describing an incident that he says occurred around midnight in September 1984. Relying on his best recollection of events from thirty years ago, he says it happened about 20 minutes after the woman—designated in 2005 as a witness “Jane Doe 8” in a sexual assault lawsuit against the revered cultural icon—phoned Hogue and pleaded with him to come and save her. (The women didn’t testify—the case was settled before trial.)

“She was crying. She was hysterical. She was whispering,” Hogue recalled in an exclusive interview with the Daily Beast. “She said, ‘Tony, you’ve got to come get me.’ And I said, ‘What are you talking about?’ And she said, ‘Tony, I’ve been in this room, I think on the second floor, and I’ve been here for a long time. I don’t think I’m even in my own clothes. I’m almost numb. I can’t stand up. I can’t see straight. My clothes are all disheveled.’

“And I said, ‘Where’s Cosby?’ And she said, ‘He keeps coming back in here from another room with his cigar breath, trying to kiss me. He’s trying to be on me, trying to do all these things.’

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2014/12/02/i-saved-my-friend-from-bill-cosby.html

Yes and she's long past her heyday and would do anything for publicity. She is riding this train as far as it will take her and, IMO, doing a huge disservice to the actual victims of Mr. Cosby. JD should shut the H up and go away.

This is such an ugly and unfortunate post.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This story has full court press.

-Maybe because JD is willing to speak out like this (on CNN!) – she is giving voice to those who are way less comfortable talking about it on camera.

And, I agree, it is JD’s radio interview in 2006, and her lawyers quashing the publishing of the details in her book that lends a lot of credibility to her story. She was a superstar in her own right, so young when this happened, and then silenced. So, to “go there” on CNN takes a lot of guts (imo). –It sounded like a catharsis to me. And the issues are way bigger than JD.

And, I feel so conflicted because there is genius in Cosby. And yet, this side of him, the one who used drugs on women to have it his way-- and these women in the aftermath--all of it was completely suppressed for a long time. I can only hope there is solace for the women to know they are not crazy which is certainly how I would feel. I was never drugged by someone – can’t imagine.

"HE'S NOT A NICE GUY" - JANICE DICKINSON ON BILL COSBY (2006)
http://www.howardstern.com/news/janice-dickinson-on-bill-cosby-in-2006
Bill Cosby pressured the Associated Press to 'scuttle' interview about rape allegations (2014)

Bill Cosby has been caught on camera demanding part of an interview in which he refused to respond to rape allegations to be "scuttled".

...Cosby continues, "And I would appreciate it if it was scuttled."

"The interview was on record - the AP made no agreement to avoid questions about the allegations or to withold publishing any of his comments at any time."
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/p...interview-about-rape-allegations-9871891.html

When this thread was started I was one of the skeptical posters, refusing to believe the stories until I saw more evidence. I have watched and read and sadly had to realize that the horror stories coming from so many women were just so overwhelmingly damaging to Cosby. I don't mind admitting when I'm wrong and it appears that I am wrong. It's time to eat crow.

From Sstarr's link:

"At one point he said, 'I'm Bill Cosby. You're not in the little leagues anymore you're sitting with Mr. Cosby. Do you understand that?'" Jones recalled.

"Why I'm here today is because out of nowhere he got up, started to walk past me, and crouched in front of my knees, grabbed my legs, and tried to pull them apart," Jones continued. "I just remember I was so shocked. And the first thing I did was push Mr. Cosby away and he kind of lost balance."

What a pompous, egotistical jerk.......IMO

Update: Comedian Bill Cosby accused in lawsuit of molesting girl in 1974

http://in.reuters.com/article/2014/12/03/people-cosby-idINL2N0TN03Q20141203

This bookends an alleged pattern of behavior spanning decades.

The tone of the commentary seen on other forums personifies why victims may have hesitated to go public. I've always prided myself to be a part of WS, a victim-friendly environment. It is a sad day to see this negativity rear its head here. :cow: :(

We may not all agree. Some may not like a particular accuser, for whatever reason. Over the years, I've always appreciated gaining new perspectives and learning something.

However, unadulterated negativity and (IMO) hate doesn't serve any purpose, especially when it's geared toward someone who has already suffered tremendously (because I believe her, - even if others don't). I guess my respect for our difference of opinions feels like it isn't reciprocated when I read words like that, in a place like this.

Such a lack of empathy just makes me.....sad. And it hurts, because words can and do hurt.

:moo:
:twocents:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"I Saved my Friend from Bill Cosby"

Tony Hogue banged furiously on the front door of Bill Cosby’s Upper East Side brownstone. Every so often he shouted out and kicked the door, calling the name of his friend, a 23-year-old woman who he believed was groggy, terrified and possibly trapped inside, too dazed and confused to extricate herself.

“I just started kicking it and pounding it. I made quite a racket. I wanted to get in,” Hogue recalled, describing an incident that he says occurred around midnight in September 1984. Relying on his best recollection of events from thirty years ago, he says it happened about 20 minutes after the woman—designated in 2005 as a witness “Jane Doe 8” in a sexual assault lawsuit against the revered cultural icon—phoned Hogue and pleaded with him to come and save her. (The women didn’t testify—the case was settled before trial.)
http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2014/12/02/i-saved-my-friend-from-bill-cosby.html

Donna Motsinger says she's Jane Doe 8 because she was raped in 1971.
http://www.foxnews.com/entertainmen...005-bill-cosby-civil-rape-suit-comes-forward/

civil case files
http://www.scribd.com/doc/248295751

in the court files Jane Doe 8 is described at living in Monument Colorado at the time and Jane Doe 1 lives in Taos NM, these days Donna Motsinger lives in Taos New Mexico.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...accusing-Bill-Cosby-drugging-raping-1971.html

I have had two psychotropic drugs knock me out for 4 or 5 hours.
They were Milerielle and Placidil .Incorrect spellings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jangelyn