Rape allegations mount against Bill Cosby #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, do you mean that infamous AP interview where Cosby bullies the young "cub" reporter? Below is the Inside Edition segment on that interview. Starting at 0:47, a body language expert analyzes Bill and Camille. She points out Camille's "tight" smile.

[video=youtube;_1CZnNZlUmY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_1CZnNZlUmY[/video]

I love Dr.G. she's a member here.

Tonight (Friday) at 9:00PM on NBC:

For the first time, 27 of Bill Cosby's accusers joined together in the same room for an exclusive group interview to share their harrowing - and many strikingly similar - stories. "The Cosby Accusers Speak" Airs on NBC's Dateline Friday October 9th at 9/8c.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/life/...ses-against-bill-cosby-heres-update/73588622/

Confused about Bill Cosby's legal problems?

http://www.nydailynews.com/entertai...ner-opens-cosby-allegations-article-1.2391170
Malcolm Jamal Warner is also concerned about the Cosby Show legacy:

"My biggest concern is when it comes to images of people of color on television and film, no matter what ... negative stereotypes of people of color, we've always had 'The Cosby Show' to hold up against that.

"And the fact that we no longer have that, that's the thing that saddens me the most because in a few generations the Huxtables will have been just a fairy tale," said Warner, who starred as Cosby's son, Theo Huxtable, on the long-running NBC sitcom.
Tirl, a DeLaSalle High School graduate, went public at a news conference with her experience. She said Cosby got her in a locked room while she was working on the “Cosby” episodes, pulled her into him, and whispered, “ ‘See, this was all that we were going to do: Make love. This is making love.’ He turned me around, hugged me and left without saying a word.”

During NBC’s shooting of the “Dateline” segment in a Los Angeles hotel in early September, Tirl said, “It’s insane that people actually think that any of us would’ve … come together to bring down some celebrity whose celebrity has already started to fade long before we came forward.”
http://www.startribune.com/mpls-native-to-appear-on-dateline-with-26-other-cosby-accusers/331317041/

Allred said she's permitted to take Cosby's testimony for up to seven hours.

"The rule for depositions is that we can ask any question that is relevant and that is reasonably calculated to lead to the discovery of admissible evidence -- in other words, any attorney in any civil case taking a deposition has wide latitude in the questions that will be asked," she explained. "We do not wish to preview the questions because Mr. Cosby will be the first to hear what those questions are."
http://www.etonline.com/news/173605_gloria_allred_talks_bill_cosby_deposition/
:violin:
Another college falling down, falling down, falling down, another college falling down, my fair lady...
:violin:
http://www.denverpost.com/opinion/c...ia-college-rescinds-degree-awarded-bill-cosby

http://nypost.com/2013/06/09/bill-cosby-a-plague-called-apathy/

Old article in which our friend Stacy Brown interviews Cosby about apathy.

Per CNN Cosby is under oath today. Didn't catch the story yet.

^ Seven hour deposition by attorney Gloria Allred who represents several of Cosby's accusers (California). Allred's daughter, attorney Lisa Bloom, was just interviewed about the case on CNN. She represents some of the accusers, as well.

Malcolm-Jamal Warner opens up about Bill Cosby allegations

By NICOLE EVATT, AP
49 minutes ago

LOS ANGELES (AP) — "The Cosby Show" alum Malcolm-Jamal Warner says the series' legacy is "tarnished" by the sexual assault allegations made against Bill Cosby.

"My biggest concern is when it comes to images of people of color on television and film, no matter what ... negative stereotypes of people of color, we've always had 'The Cosby Show' to hold up against that. And the fact that we no longer have that, that's the thing that saddens me the most because in a few generations the Huxtables will have been just a fairy tale," said Warner, who starred as Cosby's son, Theo Huxtable, on the long-running NBC sitcom.

"The legacy can't help but be tarnished. ...'The Cosby Show' was part of the fiber of American culture so to see that, to see that the show doesn't necessarily have the same sheen that it once did, is definitely a downer," he said.

Warner said he has been in touch with Cosby, but he would not comment on their conversations...

http://my.xfinity.com/articles/entertainment/20151009/US-Music-Malcolm-Jamal-Warner/?cid=hero_media

I think his wife accepted his philandering for years. But it's still hard for her to believe the victims since she knows that women have been throwing themselves to him for years. He was a billionaire at one point or almost. So his wife knew there was always female wolves at the door.

So I can't fault her for being blind too much on these drug rape claims. Jmo

Since she is only asking for a personal 75k. Then he should just pay it. But to tell you the truth. I would love to see her Facebook and social media post after the encounter. Was she posting party girl type of comments. If so then she is done. Because rape victims usually stop partying for a while or indefinitely after a rape. And yes. Credibility is lost when you say that you were raped on Tuesday. But you still went clubbing and partying that next Friday. Jmo

Since she is only asking for a personal 75k. Then he should just pay it. But to tell you the truth. I would love to see her Facebook and social media post after the encounter. Was she posting party girl type of comments. If so then she is done. Because rape victims usually stop partying for a while or indefinitely after a rape. And yes. Credibility is lost when you say that you were raped on Tuesday. But you still went clubbing and partying that next Friday. Jmo

Hmmmm.....I can see someone that was raped attempting to be in denial and reaching out for some type of validation. Be it in the form of partying to try to forget or clinging to ANY man that shows her attention. I can totally see that since people react to trauma in very different ways. I have personally went through that trauma and withdrew completely for almost a month and a half. Wouldn't leave the safety of my house. Panic attacks when I stepped out of my door. Lots of therapy and my dogs where the only thing that saved me. But I can totally see someone loosing control of life and going the party girl way. For some rape victims you lose your confidence and self worth...
hard to explain

:thinking: Casey Anthony :notgood:

No, credibility is not lost you say you were raped on Tuesday, but go out clubbing and partying on Friday. Anyone who believes this has never [thankfully] experienced being sexually assaulted. Sexual assault victims can and do respond in numerously different ways but, imagine if you can for a moment, having your will and choices completely taken away and you are at the total and complete mercy of someone else; rendered humanly disempowered to the max. There are some sexual assault victims who may respond by giving away that which was taken from them. We see this time and time again with girls/women who end up in prostitution and/or adult entertainment who have a history of childhood sexual abuse/assaults. Although it may be misguided, it can be a way of re-empowering one's self in the aftermath by being the one who willingly gives it, rather than risking letting someone simply steal it from you. JMO ~

No, credibility is not lost you say you were raped on Tuesday, but go out clubbing and partying on Friday. Anyone who believes this has never [thankfully] experienced being sexually assaulted. Sexual assault victims can and do respond in numerously different ways but, imagine if you can for a moment, having your will and choices completely taken away and you are at the total and complete mercy of someone else; rendered humanly disempowered to the max. There are some sexual assault victims who may respond by giving away that which was taken from them. We see this time and time again with girls/women who end up in prostitution and/or adult entertainment who have a history of childhood sexual abuse/assaults. Although it may be misguided, it can be a way of re-empowering one's self in the aftermath by being the one who willingly gives it, rather than risking letting someone simply steal it from you. JMO ~
Fully and totally agree this you. Great post

Several videos in this story: http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment...mid-mounting-sexual-assault/story?id=34371076

Including an interview with Chloe Goins. Her attorney says the August date was a mistaken assumption and Chloe has never said what date it was publicly.

(IIRC the August date came from her attorney.. is he saying it was his mistaken assumption?)

Goins' attorney Spencer Kuvin said Wednesday that the alleged abuse occurred during an event called "Midsummer Night's Dream Party" on Aug. 9, 2008, at the mansion. Goins does not know what happened while she was blacked out, but Kuvin has said she awoke to find herself naked and Cosby over her.

http://www.nydailynews.com/entertai...te-alleged-sex-abuse-lawyer-article-1.2082070

YOu'd think that the date would be one of the first things the lawyer would ascertain with his client, what with the statute of limitations and all.

Oh, the old "*advertiser censored* can't be raped" argument. And the old "here's how rape victims should behave" argument.

Thanks for affirming why so many of Cosby's (and other predators') victims never bothered to report their assault to law enforcement.

http://www.nydailynews.com/entertain...icle-1.2391170

BBM

""And the fact that we no longer have that, that's the thing that saddens me the most because in a few generations the Huxtables will have been just a fairy tale," said Warner, who starred as Cosby's son, Theo Huxtable, on the long-running NBC sitcom.

I hate to burst your bubble Malcolm, but the Cosby show was a fairy tale. It wasn't a reality show, it was fiction.

Combined with Phylicia Rashad's statements, IMO the stars of the Cosby show took themselves much too seriously.

I think his wife accepted his philandering for years. But it's still hard for her to believe the victims since she knows that women have been throwing themselves to him for years. He was a billionaire at one point or almost. So his wife knew there was always female wolves at the door.

So I can't fault her for being blind too much on these drug rape claims. Jmo

BBM IMO the only predator in this story is Bill Cosby.

Yeah because everything people post on Facebook is true.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LoriVee