Rape And Molestation Charges Filed

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I think things like this happen a lot more often than we think...I have heard from a half dozen teenage girls that they've often been peer pressured into having bisexual sex...

Hawk, the Amber Alert is the same in every state...Before it went national, state clearinghouses sat down and made the criteria..
In OK, it is understood that those are only "guidelines" and they put out an AA on a case by case basis. Not every case meets the same rigid criteria and it is up to the agency working the case to decide...which is really the way it was intended to be used, imo. (And it hasn't lost the effectiveness either!)

This part of the article is scary. Seems Melissa has only been in Tracy for 8 months.. Which is two months before Sandra was drugged the first time.

Melissa came to Tracy eight months ago with her daughter to help care for her grandparents in their mobile home park, a few units from where Sandra lived. Melissa was single, her family said, and suffering from some digestive issues. Her relatives said she was a wonderful mother, showing patience and responsibility in caring for M, a playmate of Sandra's.

I hope and pray that they check with each and every child in the MHP and find out if there are more victims. If so, add those charges as well.........and most importantly get those children the help and therapy they need!

Like you, I have serious doubts that she woke up that day at the age of 28 and decided to sexually assault and murder an 8 yr. old child.
I would want to know everything about her for the last ten years.
Where she lived and who she associated with to see if there are missing children who were never found that could be her victims as well or victims of unsolved cases who were later found after she moved on.

~

Affected by female molestation: last evening actress Marlee Matlin revealed on CNN's "Larry King" (guest hosted by Joy Behar), that she had been molested by a female babysitter and how it led her to drug use.http://www.cnn.com/2009/SHOWBIZ/Movies/04/14/lkl.marlee.matlin/index.html
I saw this and one thing I noted was her lack of knowledge on the stats of the sexual abuse of deaf children or disabled. She had a missed opportunity to literally speak for them. I hope she does her homework so she can address the issue next time she is asked the question.

Like you, I have serious doubts that she woke up that day at the age of 28 and decided to sexually assault and murder an 8 yr. old child.
I would want to know everything about her for the last ten years.
Where she lived and who she associated with to see if there are missing children who were never found that could be her victims as well or victims of unsolved cases who were later found after she moved on.

~
While it is possible she abused/murdered before, I do think this was an obsession with Sandra on her part for whatever reason. We should be doing our research on those missing to help them out. ;) It is what we do.

They do need to check her past history, of course. There could be two more molestations in or near Tracy so we have heard locally (from JDB so there is no link).

This really has me wondering...

I'm thinking of the multitude of missing children and murdered yet unidentified.

What if female perps like Huckaby aren't as rare as we'd like to think?

What if there are others like her, who haven't been caught, because they haven't even been suspected? They haven't been suspected simply because they are female.
Another one of our members mentioned cold cases across the country could be because the detectives either refused or neglected to take into account the perp could be a female. Makes sense to me. Maybe this case will open their eyes to the possibility and they will take a fresh look at the way they handle their cases in the future plus review the cold cases without the gender bias blinders on now.

While it is possible she abused/murdered before, I do think this was an obsession with Sandra on her part for whatever reason. We should be doing our research on those missing to help them out. ;) It is what we do.

They do need to check her past history, of course. There could be two more molestations in or near Tracy so we have heard locally (from JDB so there is no link).

Thank you, we should be researching the possibilty of more victims ....

~

Another one of our members mentioned cold cases across the country could be because the detectives either refused or neglected to take into account the perp could be a female. Makes sense to me. Maybe this case will open their eyes to the possibility and they will take a fresh look at the way they handle their cases in the future plus review the cold cases without the gender bias blinders on now.
(bold above by me)

This is completely off topic. My apologies.

I think it is eye opening, and, if you'll excuse the expression, utterly refreshing to see the term "gender bias" used in this context.

Thank you, SS.

Affected by female molestation: last evening actress Marlee Matlin revealed on CNN's "Larry King" (guest hosted by Joy Behar), that she had been molested by a female babysitter and how it led her to drug use.http://www.cnn.com/2009/SHOWBIZ/Movies/04/14/lkl.marlee.matlin/index.html

Wow, the timing of this really puts an exclamation point on what happened to Sandra. Like others have stated, I too wonder if more missing and murdered cases would be solved if women were looked at more closely.

In fact, I started looking for similar cases in the areas it appears Melissa previously lived in. The NCMEC website was very slow last night though and I didn't get that far.

Statistics can be quoted all day long, but this was an anomaly (sp). I believe that MH is in a special catagory of her own. This crime has infuriated all who have heard about it. That is not to say that other crimes against children have not, but this was especially horrid.

I agree with whomever posted that having been abused as a child is no excuse to abuse as an adult. There is no excuse.

I've always had the belief that a vic stops being a vic the moment they become a perp.

If there are a total of at least 3 victims in Tracy, IMO, that's alot for Melissa only living in Tracy for 8 month's. That leads me to believe that Melissa may have been well into a predator phase by the time she moved to Tracy.

Would the mods be ok with us starting a thread for other possible vics? Or is that premature at this point?

(bold above by me)

This is completely off topic. My apologies.

I think it is eye opening, and, if you'll excuse the expression, utterly refreshing to see the term "gender bias" used in this context.

Thank you, SS.
I don't think it is off topic. There is an obvious gender bias when it comes to this case as we have already seen. No one could wrap their head around the fact a woman could do this without a male accomplice! I have heard repeatedly she could not have acted alone, would not have acted alone, etc.

I think it is BS! :twocents:

This part of the article is scary. Seems Melissa has only been in Tracy for 8 months.. Which is two months before Sandra was drugged the first time.

Melissa came to Tracy eight months ago with her daughter to help care for her grandparents in their mobile home park, a few units from where Sandra lived. Melissa was single, her family said, and suffering from some digestive issues. Her relatives said she was a wonderful mother, showing patience and responsibility in caring for M, a playmate of Sandra's.

What's with these "digestive" issues? I've read in various articles that was also the reason behind the 10K hospital bill in So. Cal.

Would the mods be ok with us starting a thread for other possible vics? Or is that premature at this point?
I don't think it is ever too early to look at other cases when you have such a heinous crime take place. ;)

What's with these "digestive" issues? I've read in various articles that was also the reason behind the 10K hospital bill in So. Cal.
Makes me wonder if her "internal bleeding" could have something to do with an eating disorder in some way. We have seen photos where she really looked very gaunt and unhealthy.

I don't think it is ever too early to look at other cases when you have such a henious crime take place. ;)

ITA, after I have more coffee I'll start a thread with links to missing kid websites. And I'll need someone to PM me the Counties Melissa is connected to for let's say....the last ten years?

ITA, after I have more coffee I'll start a thread with links to missing kid websites. And I'll need someone to PM me the Counties Melissa is connected to for let's say....the last ten years?
Hahahaha~ Thanks...I needed that laugh. (-)> Here is your coffee...get started...going to be a long day. ;)

I don't think it is ever too early to look at other cases when you have such a henious crime take place. ;)

IMO, I get the feeling she has munchausen's (self) and munchausen's by proxy (toward others). I guess I'm kinda surprised that Melissa isn't a nurse.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela
Back