Rape And Molestation Charges Filed

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
There's one question I can't get out of my mind...how does a woman who stands 5'3" and weighs 125 pounds manage to put a large suitcase with a 45 lb. body into the center of a large pond all by herself?

Exactly!!!!! Thats what I am saying! I dont care what LE says about no one else being involved, they also said that she was not a run away then came back and said after the fact they had already been looking into MH, so right there is misinformation. Then they said that they had no reason to suspect that a body was in the suitcase, with a cornor on the scene. They then said at a 3:30 press confrence they had no POI and they did not know of an immediate arrest, then 5 hours later arrest MH. They arrested MH because she practically confessed I totally think she was involved but because she was running her mouth to the press they had to arrest her. She is not the only one involved, but they are not going to tell us that, come on think about it, they are not going to announce on live TV that even though we have arrested MH we beleive that others are involved. NO they arent they want everything to go back to as normal as possable so the others involved get comfortable. They have MH, by her own words, they need proof to the others involved.

Melissa mentioned it herself in the Tracy Press interview that she was questioned in the drugging and molestation of a 7 year old girl. This should be on the Media thread or I am sure you can find it on Tracy Press.com, Chicogirl.

So am I nora. I had a horrible feeling about this perp when I read about her arrest. Many people's first reaction (since it was a female) was that it was an 'accident'; but I had a gut feeling that it was no accident.

That poor sweet child. She's the same age as my oldest granddaughter.

Hiya CG!!!
I must make myself clear that I never thought this was an accident. And, I haven't yet abandoned my Munchausen's theory.
I guess I was content with the idea that it was limited to poison and specifically
did not involve rape and/or molestation.

Boy, I'm through with speculating about this crazy case until LE tells more, but can't help but wonder if the sexual abuse was post mortem or to make it look as if the murder was done by a man. Lots more is going to have to come out to make me believe that the woman was sexually abused herself, that she has lesbian tendencies repressed due to her religious upbringing, or that she snapped due to her circumstances. Heck, what circumstances. Living with family in a nice area, able to be involved in school and church, having a vehicle to drive, built in babysitters, yet she had to steal and cause herself problems. She's a calculating whackjob , self entitled criminal if the charges are all true, that's for sure. About the same as any male criminal who gets no excuses.

Butterfly, you are free to believe what you want, but I choose to believe LE in this case. They were not going to release information which could potentially be evidence in the case and did not (which is what you are referencing in your last post). They were not intentionally misleading anyone. They simply were not going to speculate without the facts and when they did have the facts...they were not going to release information regarding the ongoing investigation. However, they have CONCLUDED the investigation and turned it over to the prosecution. It will all come out during the hearings and trial as to what was found which will show she acted alone and prove their case.

This woman is PURE EVIL.

One question - if they are paving the way for the DP, does that mean that this in NO way was accidental - e.g. and overdose.

In addition to having her daughter checked out, they should probably talk to her nine cousins. Mother Hen my a$$! I'd be willing to bet there is someone in that family that knew of deviance.

Exactly!!!!! Thats what I am saying! I dont care what LE says about no one else being involved, they also said that she was not a run away then came back and said after the fact they had already been looking into MH, so right there is misinformation. Then they said that they had no reason to suspect that a body was in the suitcase, with a cornor on the scene. They then said at a 3:30 press confrence they had no POI and they did not know of an immediate arrest, then 5 hours later arrest MH. They arrested MH because she practically confessed I totally think she was involved but because she was running her mouth to the press they had to arrest her. She is not the only one involved, but they are not going to tell us that, come on think about it, they are not going to announce on live TV that even though we have arrested MH we beleive that others are involved. NO they arent they want everything to go back to as normal as possable so the others involved get comfortable. They have MH, by her own words, they need proof to the others involved.

Here is how. The Suitcase had wheels.Why do you think before removing it from the pond did the LE take pics. Tire tracks and the wheels from the Luggage

This woman is PURE EVIL.

One question - if they are paving the way for the DP, does that mean that this in NO way was accidental - e.g. and overdose.

In addition to having her daughter checked out, they should probably talk to her nine cousins. Mother Hen my a$$! I'd be willing to bet there is someone in that family that knew of deviance.
Being they have already arrested her for kidnapping and murder, it was determined this was not accidental even before the mention of the DP.

When I was in my 20s, early 30s I could have lifted that suitcase especially with all the adrenaline MH would have had running through her body.

I think a big reason we haven't heard of many women being convicted of child rape/molestation, is that in the past, women, by themselves, weren't investigated. Only men would be capable of such heinous actions. Women have that built in nurturing characteristic and would NEVER do such horrible things to a child unless coerced by a man. (Don't get your brains in a knot, I am being sarcastic.)

JDB, I reread your post re: the previous incident and I'm surprised that Sandra's parents did not impress upon her that MH was dangerous and to stay clear of her. Perhaps they did and that explains her demeanor on the tape??

When I was in my 20s, early 30s I could have lifted that suitcase especially with all the adrenaline MH would have had running through her body.

I think a big reason we haven't heard of many women being convicted of child rape/molestation, is that in the past, women, by themselves, weren't investigated. Only men would be capable of such heinous actions. Women have that built in nurturing characteristic and would NEVER do such horrible things to a child unless coerced by a man. (Don't get your brains in a knot, I am being sarcastic.)

LOL! My brains were in the very process of knotting... thank God you set them free!

Hiya CG!!!
I must make myself clear that I never thought this was an accident. And, I haven't yet abandoned my Munchausen's theory.
I guess I was content with the idea that it was limited to poison and specifically
did not involve rape and/or molestation.

Think about it. How many obviously thought it was a male perp? SO? In her twisted mind, she might have done these things to point as far away from herself as possible---YET her interviews with the Tracy Press, the suitcase, the note, outright lies about her criminal history, etc pointed right back at her. She obviously enjoyed the limelight--waving to the press as she was going to the police department the night she was arrested. I wouldn't rule anything out, except her innocence.

There's one question I can't get out of my mind...how does a woman who stands 5'3" and weighs 125 pounds manage to put a large suitcase with a 45 lb. body into the center of a large pond all by herself?

good question...but are we sure it was in the center of the pond? Just wondering...at least I don't remember hearing exactly where in the pond it was placed!

This new horror makes it all the more perplexing to me that MH ran around speaking to the media and telling them everything except her own involvement!!! Why would she commit this crime, and then why would she essentially keep on talking about it to the MEDIA of all groups!!! Now, I am back to square one with not being able to grasp any of this!

I think it's because she is not too bright (like a lot of criminals!) and isn't that part of the profile for this kind of crime ? Along with a disorganized brain.

She's been LE's best friend as far as incriminating herself and helping them find the killer (her)!

They say that criminals actually want to get caught, and it sure seems the case here.

Think about it. How many obviously thought it was a male perp? SO? In her twisted mind, she might have done these things to point as far away from herself as possible---YET her interviews with the Tracy Press, the suitcase, the note, outright lies about her criminal history, etc pointed right back at her. She obviously enjoyed the limelight--waving to the press as she was going to the police department the night she was arrested. I wouldn't rule anything out, except her innocence.

ITA, CountryGirl.

This latest news...I just don't know what to say. Sick. I pray her family didn't hear about it from news reports.

Mrs. Lawless talked again yesterday on this first video report http://www.fox40.com/pages/landing_...vestigators-Have=1&blockID=263639&feedID=2674 about abuse. This is at least the second time I've heard her say that. How would she know that?

How much more painful can this get for the family and friends of little Sandra? I am freaking mortified, and heart broken. Hug your babies and hold them close tonight.

God Bless you Sandra.

This sort of behavior is no doubt a result of the complex interplay of nature and nurture, and as I said I've seen female sex addicts who offend against both young girls and boys, with a significant part of the attraction being that the child is vulnerable and weaker than they themselves.

Someone like Melissa has no sense of a true adult self who is responsible for her actions or even able to authentically engage in adult relationships. One of the early key tips to her identity as an offender is that her family kept referring to her as: nice, sweet, a good mother, and a caretaker of everyone's children. All of this is code for Melissa never developed an adult self.
In many ways she sees children as her true peers.

As to who might have abused her when a child (I would bet very big bucks on this, the odds are with me), it could have been anyone of either gender, her subsequent acting out with a girl(s) isn't necessarily indicative of a female abuser.

Bolded by me for reference.
What part of this description is the tip to her identity as an offender?
I could describe many women as nice, sweet, a good mother, and a caretaker of everyone's children. I don't see a red flag with this description.
The only time I see a red flag is when an adult prefers the company of children over the company of an adult.
Okay there are other things that I would consider a red flag, but nothing with this description.
What have I missed about this?

Thank you for making this post. It deserves to be bumped up. I can't believe there is still anyone who believes in the Wenatchee fiasco. This is a perfect example as to why Zenaida Gonzalez needs to sue Casey Anthony.

You did read the links you provided, right?
http://www.seattlepi.com/powertoharm/
A record of abuses in Wenatchee
For recent developments, see the Aftermath section.

The town of Wenatchee, Wash., made world headlines in 1994 and 1995 when police and state social workers undertook what was then called the nation's most extensive child sex-abuse investigation.

By the time it was done, at least 60 adults were arrested on 29,726 charges of child-sex abuse involving 43 children. Many of the accused were poor or developmentally disabled. Many cases were settled on the strength of confessions taken down by Wenatchee police Detective Bob Perez.

In February 1998, the Post-Intelligencer published a series of articles that documented overzealous -- and even abusive -- actions by Perez and social service caseworkers, civil rights violations by judges and prosecutors as well as sloppy work by public defenders.

Since then, many of the convicted have been freed by higher courts, largely through the work of The Innocence Project, a group of volunteer lawyers.

It was a WITCH HUNT!!!

Joe, I believe it is possible. I could lift at least that much and a bit more. I weigh less than 125 (although, not by much) and I'm an inch shorter.
I'm sure MH knew what she had done was wrong (not to mention criminal) and was extremely dedicated to making sure she got rid of whatever she needed to.
Kind of like the mother who overtakes the 200 lb man who is attacking her child. You find you have strength you never thought you had.

That poor, sweet baby! All I can see in my mind is the video of her skipping down the road without a care in the world. I feared that this would be the case, yet prayed this would not come to be. Like someone else mentioned, I, too, pray she was drugged and totally and completely unaware of what was happening to her.

I don't know how her family is coping with this whole tragedy. Bless them all!

May justice be swift for you, Sandra!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FlyOfDragons
Back